BFP at 3 weeks 3 days

NeverBackDown

Reaction score
Hello, lovely ladies! I was once an avid stalker of the TTC forum, I'm now happy to announce my BFP! My SO and I we're ttc for 7 months, not a single bfp. We ended up ordering 500mg Maca Root capsules from Fairhaven Health, started taking January 12th and got my bfp February 8th! SO and I we're only taking 1 capsule, but after 2 weeks SO took 2, I continued to only take 1 since I'm so small. I was amazed how quickly it worked, SO is still finishing off the 2nd bottle I ordered. My early symptoms started about 4 days before my bfp, naseua, fatigue, constipation, decreased appetite, hot feet and hands. I knew something was up so I tested, the line was faint but not a squinter. I kept testing until the 12th, my line getting darker everyday. I went to the doctor and got my prenatal vitamins and a doctor confirmed bfp. I'm now 4 weeks 5 days gone, we couldn't be happier. This will be our first baby, so we're hoping for a healthy, sticky peanut. I've had 3 very early MC in the past, so it's definitely been a journey for us. I also was tracking my cycle and ovulation with an app called Ovia Fertility, if you're feeling like giving up, NEVER BACK DOWN! You too will receive your bfp. Good luck ladies! ❤😘😍

Congratulations:flower:. Happy and healthy 9 months to you.:happydance:

Thanks for the encouragement and hope. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"