BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Kcbrown I thought you were waiting? If not I don't really blame you even though both are awesome moments I'm sure I would go insane not knowing lol!

Well hubby asked me last night, Do you want to find out what we are having? I said yeah but if you dont want to know, I can wait. He then says, I want to know too and we have did a good job at waiting:happydance:. He says we just cant tell anyone. Its our secret. I may post on here but I have to remember to tell anyone who has me on FB not to mention it!!!:hugs:

MrsBrown - How exciting! You have done an amazing job going this long!

Good Luck with the new cycles ladies :hugs:

Jrc, i'm so glad you're dealing with this so well. Here's to a healthy future bfp hun!!!!

Jenn, Mackenzie is an angel. My avatar pic is from her photo shoot:)

Good Luck with the new cycles ladies :hugs:

Jrc, i'm so glad you're dealing with this so well. Here's to a healthy future bfp hun!!!!

Jenn, Mackenzie is an angel. My avatar pic is from her photo shoot:)

I just noticed her picture. She is beautiful! I bet you can't stop kissing those cheeks! :)

Jolene She is just precious I bet you are in awe of her

mrskcbrown that is so sweet. I can't believe you're almost there. Hope all goes well for you.

Jrc Im glad you are taking it so well. I hope you become a momma really soon. I'll be praying for ya.

Juniper and Brooke I really hope that you lovely ladies are next

Kcbrown you guys did an amazing job waiting I'm super excited to find out what it is! You should find me on facebook brooke snyder williams only if you want to though and all you other girls can add me to if you like!

i added ya brooke. to find me on facebook type in Sheena Hollimon

Yay! I like exchanging facebook info! :) Mine is Jenn Dunham. Everyone can add me.

Thanks ladies!

@Brooke: I added u!

@Jenn: Which one is u:haha:? There are about 5 Jenn Dunhams, lol.

@Jolene: The baby's picture is super adorable!!!:cloud9::cloud9:

You can add me too (as long as we aren't posting anything personal! ;) )

It's Jessica Cooper (Jessica Adkins).

mrskcbrown - I'M SO EXCITED YOU'RE FINDING OUT THE SEX. THIS WAS KILLING ME!!! lol

jolene - you have such a beautiful baby! I love her picture. :D

BWilliams, Juniper, Kat, and Shey - Good luck to you all! We've already begun trying technically. lol. I think 2011 is our (all of our) year! :hugs:

I just want to say thank you all again. You all are so amazing. I could not ask for a better group to share this journey with. I hope we are in touch for years to come.

I am so much better today. I only cried once yesterday! woohoo! None today. :)

Hello ladies!

JRC glad you are feeling better sweet xo I have been worried about you...

Well I went off to the clinic today for my first visit to get my injections and find out what the story is this time around. I am on a different plan to last time, so no nasal spray this time but two injections. At the moment I just do my one puregon injection in the morning from today and then on Monday I go back to the clinic for blood test (eostrogen levels), ultrasound (for egg numbers and sizes) and to see the nurse (for my other injection and my trigger injection). So there you go the next two weeks will go so fast and I'll be in the theatre. I'll do more updates as we go on but right now I'm "stimming" which means I'm stimulating my ovaries with the puregon to make more than one egg. Last time they got 10. I would like it if they got 10 again that would be awesome.

Feels good to be back on the horse... it's been since September last year that I had any real chance of pregnancy...

On another note.. I have been thinking a lot about how many kids I want. I always thought I wanted one of each (boy and a girl) but I honestly think that I would be happy with just one and that's it. I think financially me and DH would be better off with just one and hopefully a little boy... anyway... it really is in my mind at the moment that one would be enough for me and DH... we are still talking about it...

But anyway... I'm very excited for this cycle...

I too hope it works out for you this month:happydance:. Im excited for you!:thumbup:

I have one daughter and now this baby, so Im not sure if I want another:shrug:. Sometimes the idea excites me and other times Im not so sure. DH definitely wants one more but I told him if that happens, shop is definitely closed after that. Im older and I just want to enjoy my kids and their lives. So we will see:thumbup:

Kat sounds like you have your goals set. When I had my son I thought that one would be enough for me but then I see all my friends having kids and I ended up saying that I want atleast 3 more cause I now want 2 boys and 2 girls so 1 one boy to go and 2 girls to go. I hope this year is your year as well Kat! Hope all goes well for you.

Yay Kat! You stimulate those ovaries girl! ;) No, seriously, I am so excited for you. You truely deserve this and it will happen! I think the best plan of action is to take it one baby at a time... 3-4 years from now when your "baby is not a little baby anymore" you might feel differently. It is all about you and your family. If you just want one than, than just have one... :shrug:

Dh and I have no idea how many kids we are going to end up with... We have talked about at least 2 bio-kids and we are open to adopting again... We are just going to just let life take us where it takes us! :)

I have been thinking a lot about 2011 and for the first time I feel confidant that I can get my bfp this year! That is my goal. I want to be pregnant by this time next year. Now that there is real hope, the urgency has worn off a little. Of course, I still want it NOW! :haha: But as long as we are moving forward, I am ok with doing what need to be done to have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. I have a feeling that 2011 is going to be a good year for our group!

Juniper - me, too! I my goal is a viable pregnancy in 2011! I think we can do it.

Kat - I'm REALLY hoping and praying for you! You can do this!!! Come on eggies. :)

I also think I would be happy with one child, but after our recent loss, we talked a lot about adopting if we had to. We discussed having one of our own and adopting one, too.

I will never ever take birth control again, though. We could be the next Duggar family. haha.

I have always wanted a lot of kids but now id be just happy with 1 or 2 dh came home a couple days ago and we have always talked about adoption but anyways he heard something on the radio about lowcost adoption so that's always an option for us! He gave me bad news he may have to work night shift all next week and that's the week I'm most fertile :-(

I have always wanted a lot of kids but now id be just happy with 1 or 2 dh came home a couple days ago and we have always talked about adoption but anyways he heard something on the radio about lowcost adoption so that's always an option for us! He gave me bad news he may have to work night shift all next week and that's the week I'm most fertile :-(

Brooke - My Dh worked graveyard for 2 years. It is not impossible to do... You will just have to work around it. My dh is "a morning person" :blush: So I would go to bed early and be ready for him when he got home from work... You can figure it out if you are creative :)

Well ladies Im having a boy! So far he is 7lbs, 3oz and 1 centimeter dialated!

Please DO NOT mention on FB! Its still a secret:thumbup:.

@JRC: I havent used birth control in years and dont plan on starting now!

I know juniper its just going to be tough with both our schedules but will figure something out! Kcbrown yay I'm so excited for you!!! I want a little boy so bad! I bet your hubby is excited:) oh ill keep it quite on fb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->