BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Jrc I'm sorry :-( I'm praying for you and I'm going to put you on my praylist at church! Juniper I'm glad you got some answers!

I just got my results back and I wanted you all to know that I'm down to 114. We are ok and are just happy to know it's possible.

I just got my results back and I wanted you all to know that I'm down to 114. We are ok and are just happy to know it's possible.

Oh JRC!:cry::cry: Im SO disappointed to hear this:nope:. I know how you are feeling:hugs:. I too had an early loss about 3 yrs ago:dohh:. I thought it would never happen again but it did. I know that you all are happy to know that you can get pregnant but go ahead and have a big cry honey. Its ok, we are here for you.:hugs:

Jrc honey I'm so sorry :-( I wish I could give you a big hug right now! Just take time to yourself and your hubby and cry just let it all out honey...:hugs:

Jrc, I'm so sorry about your news. I had the same thing with my last mc and two months later I was pregnant with Mackenzie. I know how hard it is and what you need right now is to let it all out. I'll say a prayer for you and your hubby. Please send him my condolences too :hugs:

Hi Jenn, can't believe you have PCOS too but glad you're in the know now and can get the help you need!!!!!!!!

Jrc I am so very sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. lots and lots of :hugs: for you girlie.

Thanks Jolene. I know, but she said that when I have my really light short periods those are my annovulatory cycles. It all makes since and I am so glad that it is something relitively simple. She still did a lot of blood tests to check for anything else and she wants to do an ultrasound to check for scar tissue. She also has some other concerns about my health and wants to get all of that addressed before she puts me on Metformin. My blood glucose test was not great and she says I need to give up carbs :( I have been doing really well the past couple of days, so hopefully I can get the hang of this soon... I am sure that I am going to lose some weight eating like this!

How is Mackenzie doing?

Hello all,

Just dropping in for my monthly visit a bit like AF does... My cycle will begin again either tomorrow or Wednesday and then I'm back on the injections and finally get my second go at pregnancy.... I am looking forward to trying again but very nervous. It is such a hard road to get from BFP to baby...

JRC I'm so sorry hun... xoxoxoxox I know how you feel - my heart is breaking for you.... I would say something like "one third of all pregnancies end in miscarriage" or "this means you can do it once so you can do it again" but people said that to me too and none of it helped. We're here for you xo

We are doing better everyday. Going to the bathroom is a constant reminder though. I still have to do my bloodwork and appt. tomorrow. I'm going to ask my doctor about clomid. I really want to move forward.

I don't return to work until Wednesday, and yesterday the hubby and I tried getting out and having a date. It went pretty well. I was still crying out of nowhere, but I'm just happy I haven't had nightmares in two nights. I had 3 mc nightmares before and during...

My mom took the 'baby' and is burying it with her brother than only lived one day. It gives me closure that I didn't put it in the trash or flush it down the toilet. I also have a little box of my hospital things. I think I want to keep that for now.

I know we will have a baby. And I was so cautious with this one that I think I knew something was wrong. I would always say things about 'what if something happened' and 'we don't know if it's going to last...' I think I was expecting this, but I was still happy.

I am truly grateful that my body is getting closer to this goal. I never thought I would see the word 'pregnant.' I do feel that this is an accomplishment. I also know that it will get easier every day.

Thank you all so much for your support. Being part of this group means a lot to me. I hope you have a great week.

Kat - this is going to happen for you. Just have faith. :D

Juniper - I'm so glad you're getting closer to your goal, too. You can and will do this!!!

I think me losing 23 pounds helped me so much! I'm planning to continue eating right and DH and I are going to start walking together outside. :)

xoxo

Jrc - I am glad to hear that you are doing better. I pray that things keep improving for you and DH. :hugs:

Kat - Good to hear from you! I was going to ask where you were today ;) I am so excited for you! I pray that this is your time! :hugs:

pcos girls - I just got a call from the nurse with my lab results and she says that I am "boarderline" in FSH, LH, B12, Prolactin, and Folate. She said that the dr wants to redo the labs in 2 weeks and talk to me then... Do any of you know if these things are just confirming the PCOS? Or does it mean something more is going on? Thanks!

Hmm Juniper I'm not really sure I know the FSH & LH has something to go with PCOS but the others I'm not really sure. So what all did the doctor say about the fertility side of things? Jrc how are you doing honey? Kat I'm excited for you I'm praying this works!!!

Juniper - the doctor never mentioned any of that to me. Only my higher than normal testosterone.

BWilliams - I'm doing better today. Thank you. :hugs:

Juniper - the doctor never mentioned any of that to me. Only my higher than normal testosterone.

BWilliams - I'm doing better today. Thank you. :hugs:

JRC, Im glad that you are doing better!:hugs:

@Juniper: I think that does have to do with PCOS but Im not sure exactly how:shrug:. Im glad that you are finally getting the help that you need:happydance:

Thanks girls... I guess we will just have to wait 'till the next time we see the dr.

Brooke - All I know right now it that she wants to retest those levels in 2 weeks and talk to me after that.. She is out of the office all this week and that was all that I could get out of the nurse.

Gosh! I am so glad to have you ladies as a part of my life! It really feels good to be able to talk to other women who know what you are going through. Thanks ladies for all your support and guidance :hugs:

Juniper - I think if you have high LH all cycle (instead of just a burst before ovulating) it can be a sign of PCOS, but I'm not sure? Juniper I'm interested to hear how it all goes with your tests!

MrsKCBrown - not long now girl.. you must be so excited to see that little one's face soon... xo

Well AF arrived today so I will ring the clinic later this morning and get instructions....

My hcg was 14 today, but my junk looks good. lol. I hafta go again Friday for bloodwork. They really want my number back down. I figured that would happen.

I'm doing pretty good though. No more bleeding. I'm ready to move on.

Hope you all are doing well. :)

Kat - I am really anxious to talk to the dr about this stuff... I am not sure if the levels are high or low.. I am interested too! ;) Did you every think you would be happy to see af? Let us know the plan! I am so excited for you!

Juniper - I think if you have high LH all cycle (instead of just a burst before ovulating) it can be a sign of PCOS, but I'm not sure? Juniper I'm interested to hear how it all goes with your tests!

MrsKCBrown - not long now girl.. you must be so excited to see that little one's face soon... xo

Well AF arrived today so I will ring the clinic later this morning and get instructions....

Hey Kat! Im wishing you the best this cycle! I have a lot of faith that it will happen!!!!

Yes Im ready to have this baby! We are finding out what we are having thursday so Im pretty excited! We have waited a long time and now we both cant wait another minute.:hugs:

Kcbrown I thought you were waiting? If not I don't really blame you even though both are awesome moments I'm sure I would go insane not knowing lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->