BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Brooke - That is really cool and I love the name Emily. I tend to stick with the traditional spellings as well. I think of my little sister, Katelynn, struggling to spell her name in kindergarten and it makes me want to make it as simple as possible for my little ones. All of that stuff is hard enough, I don't want to make it harder..

Kat - I know how every day feels like a lifetime, but you really are so close! I am praying for you.

I agree juniper I want to make it easy for her in school and in life I hated when people spelt my name wrong so I'm just sticking with Emily! So how are you in your cycle juniper?

I agree juniper I want to make it easy for her in school and in life I hated when people spelt my name wrong so I'm just sticking with Emily! So how are you in your cycle juniper?

I am waiting for af... I am not sure that I ov'd this time.. If I did, then I would be about 10-12 dpo. I figure af will be here around the 1st...

Hi ladies - my E2 was at 4,500 today so no trigger yet I'm off for another ultrasound and blood tomorrow. I wonder if Monday will be the day now.

Kat - I'm so excited!!! I have my everythings crossed for you! lol.

BWilliams - I start Zumba on Monday, and I am SUPER sore after circuit training last night. That is so hard! I'm going back next week though. I really wanna lose my PCOS guts! I also think that the more in shape/healthy I am, the better/faster I'll have a successful pregnancy. I went to an all girls gym last night. Loads of fun! BTW, we're talking about taking a trip to Nags Head this year. My first thought was, "that's where my friend lives!"

Juniper - I am also waiting on AF. I guess I could be waiting another month from what I've read. Boo! I'm sure hoping your AF doesn't show... ;)

Juniper that sounds promising... :) JRC good job on the fitness...

I go for egg collection Monday (tomorrow). I went for an ultrasound yesterday and counted heaps of follicles all different sizes. Last night had my trigger so tomorrow will be conception day for me, the day they collect my eggs and put DH sperm in them... It's a miracle we can do these things really when you think about it...

Kat - It is a miracle! Good luck tomorrow! :hugs:

Girls, I could really use your prayers. We have had a really really tough week and my moral has taken a pretty bad beating. A few days ago we found out that Derek has a pretty sever case of Sleep Apnea. The doctor told us that it is his weight and that he needs to have bariatric (weight loss) surgery, or he is going to die. He also has to use this special machine to help him breathe at night, but it takes weeks to get in to the sleep doctor. He is sleep with oxygen until then. It is really hard to see him on oxygen. The last time that I saw someone on oxygen was when my grandma was dying of congestive heart failure. We are not sure what the process for the surgery is or how long it will take. Derek is terrified and had gone on a crazy diet. I have been having to fight with him to keep him above 1000 calorie a day. Also, my aunt had a heart attack last night. She is going to be in ok, but it is still scary. I feel like a horrible person because I haven't been able to go visit her. I have been so emotional and I just can't make myself go...

Also, I started my period today...

Thanks girls. I am sorry that I freaked out on you guys. I really needed to get all of that off my chest... I am feeling a little better today, able to handle things a little better. I really appreciate the prayers! :hugs:

Mrsbrown - So Close! When is your next drs appt?

Thanks girls. I am sorry that I freaked out on you guys. I really needed to get all of that off my chest... I am feeling a little better today, able to handle things a little better. I really appreciate the prayers! :hugs:

Mrsbrown - So Close! When is your next drs appt?

Hey Juniper. Im glad that you are feeling a bit better! Praying for you and the family.

I go to the DR weekly so I go again on tuesdays and she does check me so I hope that brings on labor. The last 2 weeks I have been steady at 1cm and 80-100% effaced. I know 18 days seems so close yet so far away. I need to go into labor on my own so that I dont have to have a c-section. Because Ive had one before and you cant be induced if you have had one before, so you must go naturally:wacko:. Hoping this week is the lucky week. Im grateful for my pregnancy but will be even more grateful when Malcolm is out and I can celebrates you alls pregnancies!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies

Juniper I'm glad to hear you are feeling a little better... sounds like you have a lot to contend with though so no wonder you are freaking out...

AFM - today was egg collection finally! It all went well and they got 8 eggs. My FS did my procedure and said afterwards he was very happy about the result. I will ring tomorrow to see how fertilisation went.

I am a bit sore in the tummy but am allowed to take Panadol and DH has just gone to get me some lemonade.

Brooke and Jrc, you girls seem to be on the right track. Being healthy really does help for conception and pregnancy. My SIL goes to Zumba classes. I want to start but have to wait till after my 6 wk check up and I also have 2left feet at the best of times so don't know if I'm going to cope, lol.

KC, the last few weeks drag..... Hope you're at lease 5cm at tomorrows checkup, lol.

Kat, I'm thinking of you :hugs:

Jenn, sorry to hear about your ordeal. How stressful! Keep us updated. I'm pray he'll overcome this soon. Try not to beat yourself up about not visiting your aunt. I'm sure she will understand :hug:

Thanks girls!

Kat - I am so glad that things went well! I hope you feel better very soon. I am praying that in 5 days you have 9 healthy blasties to choose from!! :hugs:

Jolene - Thank you very much. My aunt is doing better. She is at home now and I have gone to see here. Derek is coping better as well. He is on oxygen at night now and we have worked out a reasonable diet plan. Now we are just waiting to hear from the sleep dr and the surgeon...

My dear buddies,

I had to miss your company as I spent the last 5 weeks laying in hospital without net connection! The good news: OUR TWINS WERE BORN on 22th of January at 37 weeks! They are both healthy and beautiful and big!:))) The delivery started in December at 33 weeks, but the doctor could stop the contractions but I had to stay in bed. They predicted me only a couple days to be able to prolong the pregnancy, but God was graceful, I could manage to make it up to 37 weeks and have a natural delivery that lasted only 3 hours:) We stayed for a couple more days in hospital with the babies, but now we are home, our family is united and I feel very-very blessed! The girl's name is Sonia (means wisdom), the boy's name is Donat (means given, gift).

I wish you all the same happiness and joy with all my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juniper, thank you for missing me, my dear! The news about Derek are frightening but I know it will make you stronger and he will win at the end, I hope the new diet helps, too!

Jolene, congrats for your baby girl!!!! Fantastic!!!!!

Kat, wow, great numbers, my fingers are crossed for you!:)))

Mrskcbrown, I am happy to read you are doing excellent and having a little prince!:)))

To be continued, I have to go!:)

Pelle - I am so happy to hear from you! I am so glad that you and the babies are doing well. Congrats!!! :) Their names are beautiful and I am so glad that they are healthy. Thank you for the encouraging words. :hugs:

Pelle congrats on the twins! Those are pretty names. I was wondering what happened to you. I wasn't sure if you had them or not.

Hey Pelle! Congrats on the twins! I am happy for you! I know they are keeping you busy so go get your rest!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->