BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

MrsBrown - Congrats! Little boys are fantastic! Did the dr say whether he thinks he will come early? Can you be dilated for almost a month?

MrsBrown - Congrats! Little boys are fantastic! Did the dr say whether he thinks he will come early? Can you be dilated for almost a month?

I think so:shrug:! She thinks the baby may come with in 2-2 and half weeks and I hope so as well.:thumbup:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Hugs to you and your lil BOY! :hugs:

So VERY excited for you. :D

AFM, they took my blood again, for the last time yay!, and I'm super sore. She hurt me and I bled everywhere! Ewww. I'm so glad that is over!

Im banned from all stores because since I have found out that I am having a boy, I cant stop shopping! No more shopping for me until baby makes at least 4 months. Most of the clothes I got last until at least 3 months and few until 6 months.

@Jrc: I hope you feel better. I dont like getting my blood taken:-(.

@kat: I think this time around is going to be a winner for you and DH!

I'm doing so well! Yesterday I finally took off my 'faith, hope, love' bracelet. I bought it at the hospital the day I had to see the doctor. I wore it non-stop until last night. I have a little box of all my hospital bracelets (from the bloodwork) and my two papers on my levels. The 407 and the 114. Those were my very best and very worst. I thought I should keep it in there. Poor DH got a little emotional when I did that. I think it was a letting go, but not forgetting/moving on moment. We had a really great talk afterwards. I feel so much hope as we move forward. I even decided to keep taking the prenatal vitamins. It's probably best for the future baby anyway. PLUS my hair, nails, and eyelashes look amazing. lol. I swear my eyelashes grew...

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend. See you all soon! :)

Well done JRC that is a good move in the right direction.

My update today is I went to get my scan done, get blood taken and get my trigger injection. I had two follicles at 14mm on the right side, one at 9mm and hardly any on the left they were all little. My estrogen was 1000. I have another injection to do each morning now with my puregon until they tell me to have my trigger. I reckon that will be Thursday.

Today is day 6 for me so I go back for another scan on Wednesday which will be Day 8. Last time I had my collection on Day 13 but the doctor said today he thinks I will go to theatre for egg collection on Friday (Day 10). I am so full of hormones, I am trying very hard to stay calm but feel as emotional as if I've got PMS times 50. After all, your body only naturally produces one egg a month and at the moment mine is busy making about 13 of them.

I'll update more on Wednesday....

Well done JRC that is a good move in the right direction.

My update today is I went to get my scan done, get blood taken and get my trigger injection. I had two follicles at 14mm on the right side, one at 9mm and hardly any on the left they were all little. My estrogen was 1000. I have another injection to do each morning now with my puregon until they tell me to have my trigger. I reckon that will be Thursday.

Today is day 6 for me so I go back for another scan on Wednesday which will be Day 8. Last time I had my collection on Day 13 but the doctor said today he thinks I will go to theatre for egg collection on Friday (Day 10). I am so full of hormones, I am trying very hard to stay calm but feel as emotional as if I've got PMS times 50. After all, your body only naturally produces one egg a month and at the moment mine is busy making about 13 of them.

I'll update more on Wednesday....

Praying for you and hope that your nerves calm some. I know this is an exciting and apprehensive time as well. Wishing you blessings!:hugs:

:hugs: Kat. All the best for Friday!

Jrc, I'm glad you're coping so well.

KC, aww you've got your pigeon pair!!!! Have you told your daughter?

:hugs: Kat. All the best for Friday!

Jrc, I'm glad you're coping so well.

KC, aww you've got your pigeon pair!!!! Have you told your daughter?

No I havent told her yet because Im too afraid she will tell her friends and it will get out to people we know:haha:. We are making everyone wait!:thumbup:

Ah man! I wrote a big long post this morning and apparently something went wrong, because it's not here :( Oh well...

I went and had my follow up bloods done today and hopefully I will know something more by the end of the week. I really want to know what her plan is and a time frame... It is really hard to trust someone else with this stuff when I have been depending on myself for so long!

Kat - I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time with all of this. :hugs: I am praying for you and I really hope that this is it for you!

MrsBrown - I can't imagine how much fun you are having! I am sure the my dh will have to lock me in the house to get me to stop shopping! :haha: I already have a LOT of stuff that I am not supposed to have :blush: Most of it is stuff that I bought my nephew. My sister gave it back to me when he outgrew it because she knew that we are trying.. The rest is stuff I have picked up on clearance. It does not help that my mom is the department manager of childrens/infants @ Walmart... Anytime that she comes across something that is $1 or less, she picks it up for me. I am almost completely outfitted for a boy! lol

Has anyone heard from Pelle lately? I am pretty sure that her twins are due! I hope that they are all doing alright...

Kat - Good luck, hun! I'll be praying for you and God bless you with all of your hormones. I don't know how you're coping. I'm a nutcase with normal PMS.

Juniper - I'm so glad you're progressing with the doctor. I know it's hard to trust them, but you can do it! :)

Hi all

I went for a scan again this morning, I have a few follicles of different sizes, I think about 8 or 7 in total from 9mm - 15mm on both sides. I didn't like the guy who did the scan very much. He was a bit of a jerk.

I have to go tomorrow for another blood test. I wonder if Friday will be egg collection day or if it will be next week after all maybe even Saturday.

Hope you are all well.

Well I don't really have much of an update I'm not sure if I've ovulated yet I have been so crazy lately and have not tested at all! I've lost 14 pounds so far! And I have a lady at church who had been praying for me and rubbing my belly everytime I see her speaking it into existstance :) well she keeps having dreams about me having a baby girl and her name is emily and she feels as if God has laid that name on her heart and me and dh love it and we now have Emilee Grace Williams added to our list of names :)

Aww. BWilliams, I love that. Makes me want to cry b/c I've had similar experiences! I have people praying for me, too. My mom's friend told me he had dreams about me being pregnant. He is super religious, and I truly believe he has a special relationship with God. I LOVE the name. I think it's a sign. :) I also think that if you believe you will get pregnant, you will. I know mine didn't last long, but that's how I felt. I was at peace with myself, and I'm trying to get back to that place and be excited about the trying again. :)

I'm trying to lose some more weight. I've lost about 22 lbs. so far. We'll be able to make a whole person with our weightloss combined soon!!! I'm starting Zumba Monday and doing Circuit (sp?) tomorrow if I feel well. I really think I'm getting the flu. I hope not. :( I really want to go to my nephew's bday party on Sunday and see my new little neice Skyla. She's just perfect. Connor (my nephew) is the one in my facebook pic. He's so rotten. 5 years old!

Kat - I sure am praying for you sweetheart. I really want this for all of us. I'm gonna be glued to your updates. Sending tons of hugs and babydust your way! :hugs:

Jrc I love having my own little story I can't wait for my kids to grow up so I can share my story to them and I'm sure our stories are far from over considering this is only our first child! I was think about spelling Emily different but the more I think about it I hated when people spelled my name brook instead of brooke so I'm going to make it easy and go with Emily instead of Emilee. So its cd14 and I'm still not sure if I O'd I mean I've had cramps a few times but never tested so I'm just going with the flow this month I go in next Tuesday for cd21 bloods and I almost don't wanna hear my number its to depressing...Jrc Zumba was fun but it is very fast and I don't have much cordination so I looked crazy doing it haha! I love doing the biggest loser dvd's! Kat I'm praying for you :hugs: you got this!

Hi ladies xox How gorgeous BWilliams.. Emily is a lovely name for a girl :) JRC you sound like you are kicking butt with your fitness... you go girl.

I am on CD9, went for a blood test today, and my estrogen is at 3,000. Still a long way until my eggs are ready, probably not until Sunday or Monday. I thought it was odd on Monday - he predicted CD10 collection when last time it was CD13. Ahh we shall see eh. I go for blood test again tomorrow. Then they may want to scan me again on Saturday see how my eggies are growing..... Sounds like there are quite a few of them again.... I am hoping for 7 or more to fertilise this time because 7 is a lucky number

Aww Brooke I know the feeling people misspell my name all the time. My name is Sheena and they spell it Shenna and im like no it Sheena. My 4 yr old niece's name is Emily and then I have a friend in France name Emilie. Either way you spell the name still sounds the same. Emily is a pretty name very popular German name. Best of luck to you girlie on your TTC journey. Wont be long now til you get your :bfp: girlie. I have a feeling that by next month or so you will have your :bfp: I will keep praying for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->