BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

PELLE! So glad you're back. With two healthy little ones! Congratulations, hun. I'm so happy for you. :)

Juniper - I'm so sorry about all of those stressful things hitting you at once. I'm glad you're doing better. I've been thinking about you. :)

Kat - I really think it's your turn. I'll be keeping you in my prayers. :hugs:

Jolene - Thank you! We are trying to be healthier. :) I had my first class tonight. I absolutely loved it. Wouldn't it be fun if we could all take those together? lol

mrskcbrown - You look beautiful. I love your belly. :) I cannot wait for you to have him and post pictures. I'm ready now! lol

BWilliams - How much weight are you trying to lose?

Yay Pelle that's awesome! I'm so glad that they are doing good! Jrc I wanna just lose what I can before I get pregnant :) but looks like I'm out this month cd 19 I started my period I go tomorrow for blood work to see if I ovulated and I'm not sure if its an exam also gotta call in a bit I know this month I think we are trying something different!

Hi all

The retrieved 8 eggs from me, 7 were mature enough to inject with sperm and out of that four of them fertilised (this was yesterday). When I rang today they said only two are good, one of them is at 2-cell stage the other is at 4-cell stage. Because of this my transfer will be tomorrow, they won't wait for them to become blasts.

I guess that is the hand that I've been dealt hey and some people have no eggs so really I'm lucky in a way. Hope the little embie sticks....

Kat I hope all goes well and that you get your :bfp: soon. keep us posted.

Hi all

The retrieved 8 eggs from me, 7 were mature enough to inject with sperm and out of that four of them fertilised (this was yesterday). When I rang today they said only two are good, one of them is at 2-cell stage the other is at 4-cell stage. Because of this my transfer will be tomorrow, they won't wait for them to become blasts.

I guess that is the hand that I've been dealt hey and some people have no eggs so really I'm lucky in a way. Hope the little embie sticks....

Wishing you lots of blessings on this IVF cycle!:hugs:

Kat - Good luck tomorrow! I am praying for a sticky bean!! :hugs:

I'm having a blah day. What if it takes me another year to get pregnant? That would be so sad. :(

Hoping for the best for you all. :)

Kat - I'll be thinking about you!

I'm having a blah day. What if it takes me another year to get pregnant? That would be so sad. :(

Hoping for the best for you all. :)

Kat - I'll be thinking about you!

Hunny, you got pregnant and you weren't even sure if you were ovulating! All you need is a few more months for your uterus to get used to having cycles so that it is a healthy place to implant. I am sure you will be pregnant by the end of the year. :hugs:

“It’s going to be okay in the end. If it’s not okay. It’s not the end.” Jrc that's for you honey :hugs:

Mrsbrown - How exciting!! Now, Mr. Malcolm needs to hurry up and get here! :haha:

Kat - How did the injection go? Really praying for a sticky bean! :hugs:

Jrc - I hope you are feeling better today. :hugs:

Not much to update for me... I was not sure there for a while what I wanted to do about ttc, but Dh has convinced me to keep trying. :) He is right... He is not terminal and we are making the changes that we need to make us both healthier. We are going to continue on the path that we have been following. I have an appt on Wednesday to see what the next steps are for me and Dh is doing his SA next Thursday.

Not much to update for me... I was not sure there for a while what I wanted to do about ttc, but Dh has convinced me to keep trying. :) He is right... He is not terminal and we are making the changes that we need to make us both healthier. We are going to continue on the path that we have been following. I have an appt on Wednesday to see what the next steps are for me and Dh is doing his SA next Thursday.

Hey Juniper glad you are feeling a little bit better about it all.... Absolutely keep trying - you don't seem like the type who gives up easy xox

AFM well I'm PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) with a 5 day old embryo... it would nearly be ready to implant today and tomorrow so send me good vibes my embie is ok and is a sticky one and ready to burrow on into my lining.... The transfer went well on Thursday now it's just the 2ww and my official testing date for HCG is on 14 Feb - Valentines day!...

Phew what a roller coaster, I'm glad all that is over and now I have a little one growing (hopefully).

Kat - You are funny. No, I am not one to give up easily. :) I am glad that things went well. Praying that you get a Vday BFP! :hugs:

Hey Juniper glad you are feeling a little bit better about it all.... Absolutely keep trying - you don't seem like the type who gives up easy xox

AFM well I'm PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) with a 5 day old embryo... it would nearly be ready to implant today and tomorrow so send me good vibes my embie is ok and is a sticky one and ready to burrow on into my lining.... The transfer went well on Thursday now it's just the 2ww and my official testing date for HCG is on 14 Feb - Valentines day!...

Phew what a roller coaster, I'm glad all that is over and now I have a little one growing (hopefully).

Praying that these embies stick and go full term!:happydance:

Kat! I'll be praying for you!!!

mrskcbrown - I'm so ready to see your little one. Yay for no more work!

Juniper/BWilliams - I don't know what I would do without your words! Our times are coming. I'm sure of it. :)

I'm doing ok today. My problem is, I saw a sonogram pic of a girl I know who's as far along as I would be if I were still pregnant. I keep catching myself saying "If i was still pregnant..." and I had to file some paperwork regarding my miscarriage today, so I've just been a little sad. There are some personal reasons about the girl mentioned above that makes me feel like I at least deserve it, too...Anyway, I know it's wrong to feel that way, and it's getting better right now. I think I'll have my days, but we'll see. I'm trying really hard to be positive, but I'm not perfect.

DH did suprise me with an early VDay present! Vera Bradley, chocolate and a month of tanning sessions! I also bought a couple of new shirts yesterday. I went down a whole size! YAY!!!! I haven't lost any weight in a couple of weeks, but I'm feeling pretty good about my appearance. :) I'm finished feeling sad for right now. Sorry for being such a pooper.

Thanks for being here for me to talk to. Sometimes I feel like no one else understands. Love you all! xoxoxoxoxoxo :hugs:

Hey ladies. I hope you are well.

I'm having a better day today. I just ordered a 20 pack of the smilie face ovulation tests and a 25 pack of pregnancy test strips. I'm feeling pretty determined. :)

We are going to get pregnant again this year. I wished for it before and it came true. This time, I'm wishing again and praying it sticks. Being all bummed out won't change anything. It's time to get back to having fun in the bedroom. It worked before. :)

That's the spirit jrc! and I hope you get that eggie again!

Thanks Shey! I hope you do, too! (When you're ready.) :)

Aww thank you girlie! :hugs: I pray you get yours by st paddy's day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->