BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Tomorrow is my dad's 60th birthday so we will be in Orlando for the day tomorrow. Have a lovely weekend ladies!

Hi ladies, Im back and I updated my journal with pics of Malcolm page 167.
Thanks for all of your lovely :hugs:&:kiss:.

*sigh*
I hate that I have neglected this place....

how is everyone doing?
Juniper - how has the met been treating you?
Kat - Congrats on the BFP!! :)

Congratulations MrsKC xoxo I said it in your journal but I'll say it again, he is just lovely. You and the daddy look so pleased and proud... Bet you can't believe such a long journey is over yet another one has just begun.

Hi NG! Haven't seen you around for ages!! What's new with you?

NG - Great to hear from you! How you are doing? I am just starting my 1st full cycle on Met, so I am afraid the we still have a ways to go. But, I am ecstatic that we are making progress. We missed you, you should stick around for a while ;)

NG - So glad you're back! I hope you're well. :)

mrskcbrown - LOVE THE PICS OF BABY M. He's abosolutely beautiful. The women in this group certainly make gorgeous babies. :)

I'm still a BFN and no AF. I hate the waiting game...blah.

Congrats KC on your beautiful (big) baby boy! May he bring you lots of joy!

Thanks so much ladies! its hard to type with one hand now:wacko:. he is doing good, loves the boobs and likes to poop:haha:.

I'm still feeing impatient. :(

And my boobs still hurt.

Jrc - I am sorry! :( I hope that you get an answer soon. :hugs: Hey, my Dr told me to take Flaxseed Oil (1000mg) for sore breasts. She said to take it as a daily supplement and that it will reduce breast pain during your cycle.

Brooke - I don't know much. I know that Amber used it... I remember her saying that it worked to regulate her cycles, and she got pregnant... That is all that I have ever heard of it... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitex_agnus-castus

Hi all!

3rd beta today at +28 (from conception) ie 6 weeks and my HCG is 30,987... Next Monday will be my heartbeat scan :) Will it be one heartbeat or two?? :)

Kat that is great news hope it goes well.

Brooke I have no idea. I've never used it before but if it helps regulate cycles then I'd take it.

Juniper and Jrc how are you ladies doing today?

Shey I think that's what it does lol but I gotta do more research on it before I take it

oh ok! I hope it works out for you Brooke. you're a sweet person from what i can tell.

I don't know anything about vitex.

Kat - I'm betting on multiples. :) :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby: LOL.

I'm not feeling so hot today. Blah. I'm going to wait a few days before I test again. BFN today.

Hope you ladies have a great day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"