BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Hey ladies!

Kat: That definitely sounds like multiples. I cant see just one baby with numbers so high:winkwink:. Im so excited for you!

Hope everyone is doing well. Im just getting use to motherhood all over again. Moms will be here tomorrow from Chicago and so Im sure both of my kids will be spoiled by the time she leaves:dohh:.

Yes, Kat, With those levels I cannot imagine you not delivering a very healthy baby in 8 months!! This is it for you, hun! Now all you need to worry about is how many are in there ;)

So, we were finally able to do Dh's SA today! :happydance: I took us like a month to get it done because of all the time restrictions! But, it is done and we are anxiously awaiting the results. I also, have my pelvic ultrasound tomorrow... I am hoping that everything goes well... I really don't want to have surgery. :( Oh, and I got my pap results back today! Everything is normal!! I am so relieved! I was really worried that the cervical cancer had come back, and I am so very happy that we don't have to worry about that too! :happydance: Man, that sounds like a lot! :haha:

Juniper - I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear your results. :)

Great news Juniper best of luck with your DH results! xox

Er, today is not going very well for me :( My car broke down on my way to my appointment... I am so very glad that I left hour early because I planned to stop by my mom's house before hand. I was actually able to make it to the appointment on time, but had to chug my quart of water in 5 min :sick:. The ultrasound didn't seem to go very well either.. It hurt really really bad while she was doing the internal part.. A almost jumped off the table and had to bite my lip the whole time. Of course, I won't get the results for 2-3 days, so now I just get to worry about what might be wrong :( I have had 4-5 of these before and I never had pain like that...

Er, today is not going very well for me :( My car broke down on my way to my appointment... I am so very glad that I left hour early because I planned to stop by my mom's house before hand. I was actually able to make it to the appointment on time, but had to chug my quart of water in 5 min :sick:. The ultrasound didn't seem to go very well either.. It hurt really really bad while she was doing the internal part.. A almost jumped off the table and had to bite my lip the whole time. Of course, I won't get the results for 2-3 days, so now I just get to worry about what might be wrong :( I have had 4-5 of these before and I never had pain like that...

Sorry you had a bad day:hugs:. I hate the internal exams!

Kat that is awsome news

Juniper sorry your day wasn't that well but glad you made it to your appt hope you get some good results.

asfm Ive been sick for the past few days.

My wait is finally over...AF came this morning. Probably the WORST one I've ever had. I'm just praying that my body is getting back to normal with this one...

It was one of those, wake up in pain, mornings. :( At least I got my answer.

My wait is finally over...AF came this morning. Probably the WORST one I've ever had. I'm just praying that my body is getting back to normal with this one...

It was one of those, wake up in pain, mornings. :( At least I got my answer.

Exactly, you got your answer. I am sorry that it wasn't your month :hugs: and I ma sorry that you are having a bad period. I hope you feel better soon!

I wish af would hurry I'm only a day late but I just know I'm not pregnant we only did it twice this month and I'm not sure if I ovulated. Juniper I'm sorry it hurt you when I went it was weird she pulled out this big dildo lookin thing then put a condom on it haha and it was a sat and it was only me an her there it was strange lol....Jrc I'm sorry af came :hugs

Brooke - Hahaha, yeah, that sounds about right. I was expecting it though... I have had these before. They have never hurt like this though :( I was sore all last night too... It was just the right side that hurt. Did your's hurt? I am basically convinced that I have Endo and that when I go in on Monday that he is going to tell me that I need to have a Laparoscopy in addition to the other procedure. This really sucks.

I don't remember it hurting till she like moved it around up there...the lap wasn't that bad I slept when I came home then the next day I slept then after that I was fine I stopped taking pain medicine after like 2 days.

I don't remember it hurting till she like moved it around up there...the lap wasn't that bad I slept when I came home then the next day I slept then after that I was fine I stopped taking pain medicine after like 2 days.

Thank you, that is comforting. :hugs: Now I am completely confused. The nurse called me and her words were "everything looks fine." When I said "What does that mean?" She said "you need to make an appointment if you want to discuss your results" :growlmad: I really don't like her. I am just going to ask the gyno on Monday to explain the results... She also refused to tell us Derek's SA results over the phone and I had to make an appointment for that. Which is not until the 31st. So frustrating!

You should be able to sign a release to get results over the phone or in person. That's what I did for my betas. I would ask if I were you.

I agree ladies, the internal scans are not fun! At least when you're pregnant and they do them you have a distraction seeing the little baby so you don't mind it as much. Might as well get used to it now though as they do those for the first +- 8-11 weeks of pregnancy if they want a nice clear pic, lol.

Jrc, I'm sorry about :witch: but yay for a new cycle.

Jenn, is your car sorted out now?

The internal scan I had was fine.....till she had troubles finding my one ovary....so they were like wrenching the wand around everywhere *sigh*

Kat -EXCITING!!!! cant wait for the results

for me not much has been going on really....just taking my mets.
I feel like I have been Oing the last few cycles which has been awesome.
I started OPKs this cycle and got a positive :)
I was getting confused about my chart - since my temp dropped. It wasnt just for one day, but for 3 days, and they jumped back up.

who knows with my cycle really.

Jrc- We have a release. The nurse is just not a very nice person.

Ng - I am glad that the met looks like it is working. Are you using smiley face opks? I was all over the place with the line opks. They are hard to tell what is a real +. How long have you been been taking it?

Jolene - More or less. It is running again, but it needs some big repairs.

Jrc- We have a release. The nurse is just not a very nice person.

Ng - I am glad that the met looks like it is working. Are you using smiley face opks? I was all over the place with the line opks. They are hard to tell what is a real +. How long have you been been taking it?

Jolene - More or less. It is running again, but it needs some big repairs.

I am using internet cheapies and they seem to be working for me. Wasnt sure if they would since they say you can get fake positives with PCOS.
I have a pic on my journal, either the last page or the second last page. Before the 3 in the pic I had really faint ones, and I took one a couple days ago and there wasnt a second line at all, So I am assuming that they work.

The Met I have been taking since December....OPKs just this cycle. I keep having this thought that I have bought all these OPKs and this month will end up being the one I get my BFP in LOL

Ugh I wish af would start today so I can get started on clomid...I have been cramping on and off but nothing yet not even a spot.

Hey ladies!

@Juniper she does sound mean especially if you already have a release! Maybe you should report her. :nope:

Hope everyone is doing well!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->