BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Brooke - Did you bd during the right time? Could your cramps be a bean settling in?

Kim - Yeah, she is just mean. She is rude in the office and over the phone. It really sucks because I love my Dr and she makes me have bad feelings about my visits. I am thinking about reporting her...

Ng - I don't think that would be such a terrible thing! I know what you mean about worrying about wasting money. I am the same way. But, I think that in this instance, it would be ok ;)

@brooke - if you are not pg....I am wishing a :witch: fairy on you
@Juniper - ohh yeah I would be ecstatic if I finally got pg....I would just save them for the next one (depending on exp date) or sell/give them away

I mean we only bd twice this month and I'm not sure if O'd I had the flu around O time but I don't remember being crampy and I didn't test but I was also really out of it. I did have a ton of cm when I was sick but I think it was maybe fro the dayquil? I really don't know! If I am pregnant I will be totally floored cause I have always felt like I would just know right away lol

how is everyone??
I am absolutely exhausted!!
lately it feels like it doesnt matter how much sleep I get its not enough. The other day I got 11 hours sleep, then after being up for like 4 hours, I had a 3 hour nap. I could have just slept the entire day away.

Just tested :bfn: but I kinda knew that so now its just a wait and see kinda thing

boo to BFN....hopefully AF gets her but here so you can get on with the next cycle

Im not looking fwd to testing this month....I feel kinda nervous and not sure why.
It could be because I havent thought about testing in a few months.

I hope she comes soon! I hate testing I just wanna know what its like to see a bfp!

Ng - You might want to try taking a vitamin D supplement. I have a vit D deficiency because of the lack of sun where I live. When I don't take my pill I feel exactly as you described. Like I could sleep for ever and never get rested. It can also make you feel depressed. I know that 1 in 5 Oregonians have it, so I am sure that it is a problem up there too...

Brooke - :hugs: Why does waiting have to be to hard? I'm sorry, and I hope that you get an answer very soon.

AF sucks for sure...I'm waiting for mine to finish, so I can start all over again. :)

Ng - You might want to try taking a vitamin D supplement. I have a vit D deficiency because of the lack of sun where I live. When I don't take my pill I feel exactly as you described. Like I could sleep for ever and never get rested. It can also make you feel depressed. I know that 1 in 5 Oregonians have it, so I am sure that it is a problem up there too...

Its not a problem up here that I am aware of....BUUUUUUTT.... it makes sense
I have been working over nights since the end of December so I sleep during the day.
until recently I only saw sun on weekends -- the sun is starting to rise before I get off work now.

I think I am moving onto month 20 :(
DH and I had sex today and now I am spotting

NG and Brooke - I am sorry about af :hugs: We are all moving on together though. I am praying that we will all get our BFPs very soon.

Kat - How are things going for you? How are you feeling? When is your ultrasound again?

Hi everyone, had my scan today he worked it out to be 6 weeks 3 days and he said the heartbeat was strong, I saw the little flashing light on the screen and I go back in two weeks for another scan and that's it with my IVF people then I'm off to my normal Obstetrician...

So now I have to book in with my GP and then get a referral to see my Obst again....

It feels very surreal at the moment but I'm relieved everything is ok :)

And there is only one in there, not multiples :) thank goodness!!!

Hi everyone, had my scan today he worked it out to be 6 weeks 3 days and he said the heartbeat was strong, I saw the little flashing light on the screen and I go back in two weeks for another scan and that's it with my IVF people then I'm off to my normal Obstetrician...

So now I have to book in with my GP and then get a referral to see my Obst again....

It feels very surreal at the moment but I'm relieved everything is ok :)

And there is only one in there, not multiples :) thank goodness!!!

Yay! I am so happy for you! Just one is great! Now you know that the high numbers mean that he/she is very strong and healthy. Congrats!! :hugs:

AWESOME news Kat!!!! so exciting! another graduate :)

so my spotting stopped..... none at all today
*on a side note my days are a little weird. I am still on Sunday in my mind because I just got home from work not that long ago and still need to go to bed (its 848am now)

So I had spotting once almost 24 hours ago for one wipe and never again.

Kat that is great news. I am so happy for you. I hope everything works out for you girlie!

Ng - Have you taken a test? Sounds like it could have been IB...

Well, I have news. I went to my appointment this morning and and he checked out my cervix and he says that it is small, but that with the exam and the ultrasound results that he does not see a blockage. Which means that I do not have cervical stenosis and do not need the surgery. That's the good news.... The bad news is that he was able to look at DH results for the SA and it is really really bad. His count is 0. We still have an appointment with our regular dr on the 31st to talk about this, so we are going to wait until then. This dr said that it could be a blockage or a few other things and that we need to see a Urologist. I am sure that our dr is going to refer us to one when we see her at the end of the month... In the mean time we are in shock. Neither of us thought that this was a possibility. His blood work checked out... His hormones are normal.. I just don't understand.

Big :hugs: Jenn!! I will pray that it's something small and easy to treat. When they 0, do they mean no sperm in the semen or no 'good' sperm? sorry if that's a stupid question.

Kat, I'm so thrilled that this is it for you. I hope the next 6 weeks fly by so you can share your joy. Do you have apic of your lil beany baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->