BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Ladies I need your advice so this is my first cycle of soy...normally i dont ovulate at all but i've had all the signs and was sure i was going to o today or tomorrow(crystalized saliva test,high cervix,a little EWCM,yesterday I had twinges...me and OH were gonna :sex:tonight...but i just went to the bathroom and when i wiped there was brown/pinkishred!!!!! What is that? Have any of you experienced this? Please let me know if you have any info...the :witch: left days ago

Ladies I need your advice so this is my first cycle of soy...normally i dont ovulate at all but i've had all the signs and was sure i was going to o today or tomorrow(crystalized saliva test,high cervix,a little EWCM,yesterday I had twinges...me and OH were gonna :sex:tonight...but i just went to the bathroom and when i wiped there was brown/pinkishred!!!!! What is that? Have any of you experienced this? Please let me know if you have any info...the :witch: left days ago

it could be ovulation bleeding

So AF arrived....sucks because I actually felt confident this cycle....
Cycle 18 here I come

So AF arrived....sucks because I actually felt confident this cycle....
Cycle 18 here I come......guess now its trying for an xmas baby

When I took soy I bled a little to I think maybe its just a ovulation bleed.

Yeah, I have heard of other women having mid-cycle spotting while taking soy. I don't think that it is a big deal. Hopefully if is ovulation bleeding and you will get your BFP!

NG - I am sorry about af :( I have my fingers crossed that you will get your miracle very soon. :hugs:

As for me - I think that things have sunk in a little better. I still am refusing to believe that there is no hope. I have realized that if ICSI is our only chance of conceiving, that we are going to have to put our plans on hold until after I finish college. The only way that we could afford with our current financial situation is if we saved up and that will take time as well. I am trying to not stress out about it until we have real answers and I know that it will be months before we get those. I am just going to focus on my sons, my marriage, and my education for now and hopefully I won't go crazy before we figure out what we need to do!

I'm sorry juniper...everything will be fine one day you just gotta keep your head up and have faith a ton of faith may I add!!! "If God brings you to it; God will bring you through it!"****

Praying for you Juniper. Dont ever give up hope. God will bless you!

Juniper I'm also thinking of you.... If it does lead to ICSI... it's not the end it's only the beginning... I say this through true experience! Only problem it does cost money and is harder than just naturally getting pregnant, but my mum always said to me nothing in life worth having comes easily.....

So how is everyone doing? I'm on cd8 now and I took my last clomid last night so now its just wait and see!

Good luck BWilliams!

Fingers crossed for all of us. :)

So how is everyone doing? I'm on cd8 now and I took my last clomid last night so now its just wait and see!

Best of luck Brooke xox

I'm on :cloud9: had my second scan today and heartbeat is at 155 (normal is between 120 - 180) and the bean is now 1.25 cm (or 1 inch) big... so tiny..
I'll try scan a pic tonight if you are interested and upload...

Best thing about having IVF is you get lots of scans once you get preggars and this makes you feel confident that everything is going ok... I go for another scan next Monday and then I'm off to my obstetrician from April 4.. I can't believe it...

That's awesome Kat! I'm going to guess boy with that heart rate, lol. I love to make predictions. I'd love to see the pic. Do you know about the nub theory? I researched it a lot and my scan showed clearly that Mackenzie was a girl from 12 weeks and yet it was only confirmed at 22 weeks!

Fx'd for ya Brooke! hope this is your month!

Kat - How exciting!! You have a strong baby! I would love to see the pic.

Jolene no scan which is fine with me because insurance doesn't cover it. Kat what a strong lil baby!

Congrats Kat on the strong HB! Im so happy for you! Pregnancy will go so fast so enjoy every moment!

Brooke: Hopefully the clomid does the trick! A lot of people conceive with it:thumbup:.

AFM, just around the house with Malcolm and been trying to get out to do a few things. Its really difficult now with a baby to just get up and go but Im getting adjusted:thumbup:.

:hugs:to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->