BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Hey all my stupid camera has no batteries so I need to buy some and I can't take and scan at work because I am not telling anyone yet!!! I'll get the pic sorted soon....

Jolene I haven't heard of the nub theory? I'd like to hear it though!

Ok for all you girls who have been on clomid before I thought it drys up your cm? I hardly ever get cm but the last couple days I've bee getting white cm *TMI* lol I mean its not a lot but its something!

Brooke - Increased cm is a good sign!

How is everyone doing? We are doing ok... Just waiting for our appt on the 31st. We are going to for a mini getaway to the coast this weekend.

Well ladies:flower:....Just thought I would pop on and say:wave: I haven't been up to much just spring cleaning :wacko: and completely rearranged my living room...i'm 8dpo today and their was a dip in my temp today so i'm hoping tomorrow that temp will go flying back up and it will look like a possible implantation dip:blush: I am really hoping this is my month as I don't normally ovulate, just once in a blue moon but I took soy this cycle and what do you ya know i had a clear temp shift and all the other signs so as far as FF is concerned I Od this cycle..Last time I Od was in June last year:dohh: We'll see:shrug: So how is everyone? It's been really quiet I see....Well have a wonderful day!

YAY BWILLIAMS! You go girl! I'm still waiting on mine. It must be coming. I'm kind of crampy, have sore bbs and my back hurts...I've been a little sensitive, too. I really hate hormones...

hello hopingnowsit! I haven't really said welcome yet. WELCOME! Good luck to you. :)

Kat - how are things going deary??? You been sleeping a lot? lol

It's about time for another one of us to get a BFP. :) Fingers crossed ladies. :)

Thanks girls we just finished bding and I had my feet up for about 30minutes and now my feet are freezing! Jrc I hope that eggy comes quick!!! I'm hoping my 2 week wait goes fast me and dh are going on vaction next week and this week I'm going to keep busy with work! Juniper how are you? Hopingnowsit I really hope this is it for you :)

Good job Brooke! :haha: I am doing ok. just waiting for af...

Jrc - You are right. It is about time!! I have my fx'ed for you guys!!

Hoping - Fx'ed for you!!

Hey ladies! Stopping by to say hello! I too hope someone gets a BFP very soon. You are all in my prayers!

Hello ladies wishing you all the best of luck! BWilliams I just loved the digi clearblues it makes it so easy those damn lines on the OPKs are confusing!! JRC Hope your smiley comes soon :)

I have been sleeping a lot but have no morning sickness so I am very lucky!! My boobs are sore but I am not complaining about anything! I hated it when I was trying and these preg women around me would be complaining about feeling fat/sick/sore/tired whatever so I am NOT being one of those women!!

I had another scan today and if you look you can see the baby is hanging upside down with his little head hanging down... It's really starting to look like a little person. :cloud9:

Hoping you guys catch that eggy and get that BFP soon and I'll be looking at your scan pics! xo

Juniper any news on the ICSI/DH situation?

MrsKC lovely to hear from you hope everything is well in your home xo

Attachments

• 8w3d.JPG
    8w3d.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 82
Kat! What a great present for DH! Love, love, love seeing your beanie's pic. So happy for you!

Juniper - Fingers are crossed for you, too!

Hope you all have a great week. :)

What a cute little baba Kat! Congrats!

Sounds like theirs such a lot of progress on this thread. Can't wait to hear of more BFPs

I went to check on Stace and Amber cos they've been so quiet and see that Stace has updated her profile to pregnant!!!! How exciting!

Aw kat that's awesome! I have an ex bestfriend who is still "kinda" a friend anyways she's pregnant and she has not said anything positive the entire time all she does is whine and ijust wanna smack her haha! Anyways we did it last night and now this moring I'm cramping so bad this egg is a monster lol

kat i love your little beanie pic :)

so i thought that i may have had an implantation dip yesterday but my temp didn't go up that high today...i didn't have the best sleep last night....what do you guys think My Ovulation Chart

Hey ladies. I've been wanting to post here, but I felt almost like I shouldn't because I've been gone so long! I feel badly about it, but I was such a depressed person during the last few months of last year, it was just too much. I had to step away because TTCing was controlling my life.

Just to fill you in a bit, I've been doing injections since July, but I was always left with a cyst afterwards so I would be told to take a month off so half the time, I wasn't even able to try. In mid-October, I started a new cycle on injectibles. I was told November 5th that I overstimulated and they canceled my IUI. They said it would be most likely too many eggs would implant. I was SO upset. DH and I decided to try at home anyway and a week later I got a bfp. A few days later I got a beta and it came back as a 7. They told me to come back in a week and it only went up to a 17. :( On Thanksgiving morning, I lost it. :( Oh, the beginning of November also marked our 1 year of TTCing. Even more disappointing.

I had to take December off due to a cyst again and in January had my 4th IUI. That was a bfn. Luckily there were no cysts so I was able to try again this cycle. My dr said that if my 5th IUI didn't work, that he would want to discuss IVF (which I told him time and time again weren't afforable for me). So I really went into this cycle laid back. It was definitely the most laid back I've ever been in my year of TTCing. I even decided to shift my focus onto dieting. I had lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks, but once I started up the injections again, they counteracted my dieting and I hadn't been losing anymore weight (since injections make me gain).

On March 2nd, I had a follicle of almost 24mm. That was the biggest one I've ever had. I had my 5th IUI on March 3rd. DH had the flu! He thought his sample was going to be terrible, but it was actually better than previous cycle. He had 100million sperm and 90% motility. We also BD'ed the afternoon before! I took it easy that day, but other than that, I just figured, "Eh, it's not going to work. I'm used to this by now." and just kinda put it out of my mind (as much as I could). I even told myself I wouldn't POAS. haha Of course I ended up POAS to see if the Ovidrel was out of my system. I POAS 8 days after the trigger shot (6DPIUI) and there was the faintest line so I figured the next day the Ovidrel would be out of my system. 7DPIUI the line was still faint and 8DPIUI, I swore the line looked darker, but told myself I was seeing things. I was curious so I took another on 9DPIUI, which would be 11 days past the HCG shot. I was shocked. It was a shade darker. I've POAS each day since then (even today at 18DPIUI) and they are a tiny bit darker each day. The line doesn't match the control line, but definitely there.

I went in for bloodwork on 13DPIUI and my beta was 179. On 15DPIUI, it was at 325. The dr. said he was pleased with the numbers and told me to come back a week from that day, which will be this Friday, for bloodwork and ultrasound.

I'm not celebrating yet because I'm totally scared until I get an ultrasound. I guess from having a loss back in November, the bfps just aren't enough for me to celebrate. Same with DH. I am scared to death that the bean will be somewhere other than where it should be (in the uterus) or that my numbers don't go up. I am trying to stay positive, but it's so hard!

Anyway, that's where I am now and I was even scared to change my profile to say "expecting".

I hope that all of you ladies are doing well. I'd love for you all to just catch me up real quick because I want to know how you're all doing. AND SO SORRY for so much babbling! This was a novel and thank you if you read it.

LOTS OF LOVE!!!

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a4/xenjoythesilencex/photo-2.jpg

PS. The hpts not in the little pink sleeve are Dollar Tree and Answer tests. The Answer test dye doesn't get very dark and I found the same with the Dollar Tree ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->