BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

That's awesome Stace!!!!!! I'm praying for a sticky bean for you! Sorry to hear you've gone through so much heartache. We know how you feel :hugs: Kat, jrc and I have gone through losses and now I have a beautiful, healthy baby girl; Kat is preg with a healthy little bean and Jrc is well on her way to her little bundle. I'm sure this going to be your little pride and joy! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

That is SO great to hear! And thank for the prayers. We really hope this bean sticks. In fact, DH still doesn't consider me pregnant until he sees everything's ok! We are both apprehensive!

Oh, some more of the internet test strips just came in the mail and of course I peed on one. haha I'm attaching a picture of it compared to the others I took just like it last week.
https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a4/xenjoythesilencex/photo-3.jpg

Hey STACE xoxoxox

My DH and me are the same about our bean, just waiting until 12 weeks before we tell people and hoping nothing goes wrong. I hated those first few weeks after my BFP. HATED them it was horrible waiting for a scan and numbers... I got really down thinking it could all go bad etc etc but I'm here nearly 9 weeks still and the bean is still hangin out too.... even if your spirits are low... just wait it out... those weeks are horrible.... I'm thinking of you xox

Congrats Stace! Glad to see you are back and sorry for all the troubles you have been having with TTC. Im praying for you that the pregnancy goes all the way to term!

So absolutely great to hear from you Stace!! :hugs: I loved hearing your story. I am sorry that you have had such a hard time, but it sounds like things are looking up. I am praying for you and your bean.

Aw, thanks, everyone. You're all so sweet to me. I am really sorry I left for a bit because you guys are awesome. I've missed you ladies! :hugs:

Hey STACE xoxoxox

My DH and me are the same about our bean, just waiting until 12 weeks before we tell people and hoping nothing goes wrong. I hated those first few weeks after my BFP. HATED them it was horrible waiting for a scan and numbers... I got really down thinking it could all go bad etc etc but I'm here nearly 9 weeks still and the bean is still hangin out too.... even if your spirits are low... just wait it out... those weeks are horrible.... I'm thinking of you xox

Thank you for relating. It is absolutely the most frustrating and longest time to go through. You think after the 2WW that you're done waiting... NOPE. Then like ya said, you gotta wait for your first scan and if you get past that, you gotta worry til you reach 12 weeks.

I think your bean will be just fine! I'm always just thinking something will go wrong for me. haha It's like a too good to be true thing so our hopes are not up even though the numbers are good. We don't want to be set up for disappointment. Such a terrible way to be.

It's only natural after a loss to feel that way xox I was a mess the day before my second beta because of what happened last time. But hey that has gone now and I am celebrating the little achievements, each time a week goes by I think "wow I made it to 9 weeks this time" and waiting for the next whatever it is.. my next thing is my obsty appointment in two weeks so if I make it that far I'll be nearly 11 weeks! It's so hard to let go of all the worry and just trust but I'm thinking of ya xSTACEx

STACE!!! Loads of hugs to you! Congratulations. :) We are happy to have you back.

Hoping for a sticky bean for you. Please keep us updated on your journey. :)

Ugh the 2ww is horrible I really thought it would go by faster lmbo

We can all relate to that. :hugs: In fact, I still feel like I'm in the same wait! Each week feels like a month, seriously!

Brooke - Yes, it sucks! Mine has been different this time... I have found myself counting down to our appointment more than to AF. 8 days. lol

Lol waiting stinks and I'm still only 3dpo but I got Friday for cd21 blood work which its really cd20 but that's ok I'm really praying my number is good! My highest so far has been an 11 but after this ovulation and the pain if my number isn't good I would really be shocked!

Juniper what's the appt for?

To find out or next step... It is really DH's appointment... We got the test results from my gyno and this is the actual appointment where we were supposed to get the results. We are hoping that she will have a plan and might be able to tell us a little some about what is happening.

That's awesome Juniper I hope she has an amazing plan for you I know God does!

Hello ladies. I hope you're all well. I'm still waiting on my smilie face. I wish it would come. My bbs are getting so sore and I can really feel the aching of my back and cramping.

We've been bding about every other day. Hoping we catch this one! :)

Stace how are you feeling? hope things are well with you

Juniper I hope the appt goes great for you

Brooke hope you have a safe trip down here

Jrc I hope that you caught that eggie!

asfm got my AF yesterday and cramping today. Been busy with school and raising my LO

Hey ladies. I pray all is well with everyone. AFM, just trying to get Malcolm:baby: on a sleep schedule so that I can sleep. Im so tired...geez!:wacko: He seems like he is attached to me and Im the only one that can get him to sleep or soothe him and it can be tiring but I pray daily that God helps me sort this out.

Praying for some more BFPs!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"