BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Hey ladies. Just got back from my scan. SOOOO, I am definitely pregnant. In fact, I am pregnant x2. Yep, twins from one follie! EDD is Thanksgiving - exactly one year from my first loss.

I am honestly in complete shock and feeling overwhelmed. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy I am finally pregnant, but I am just like, "WOW" and thinking how I'll be able to fit 2 of everything in 1 somewhat small bedroom, how I can foodshop with 2 babies, etc. I know this may sound awful and I don't mean to because I already love them both, but I feel very anxious! DH works long and crazy hours so for the most part, I'll be all alone.

I'm also wondering what the chances are of them being identical since they are from one egg, but have their own sacs.

LADIES, so much is going through my mind right now. I need to process. lol

PS No heartbeats yet. Gotta wait til next week. Also, I asked my dr when I can relax and he said "3-4 weeks"!!! :shrug: I'm going to lose my mind! haha

Aww Stace congrats! that is good to know. I hope everything goes well for you.

:happydance: :dance: :yipee: Wow Stace that's awesome :baby: :baby:

It's completely normal to feel overwhelmed when finding out news like that but it's amazing how it all comes together and I'm sure you're going to do a great job and those two little beans are going to be so blessed. Are you going to post a pic of your little beans. I'm so freaking excited for you, lol. Mwah!

Stace - WOW!! Twins! What a blessing! I can imagine everything that is going through your head right now. You should try to find an online group of moms with multiples. Who better to help you than ladies who have been there! Also, you might have to be creative with space, but you also have time for that! There is a reason that God gives us 9 months! :haha: I have actually been thinking about multiples a lot since it seems that fertility treatments are in my future and I have come to the conclusion that you don't NEED 2 of everything... Why can't one baby be on the swing while the other one is in the bouncer? There is no need for 2 of both... Also, they make pack 'n plays for twins with double bassinets! There are tons of products to make your life easier. It will all work out, hun. :hugs:

Congrats Stace! I too would have to process everything:wacko:. It will all work out though. Praying for you and DH!:hugs:

Congratulations on your two beans Stace! You will work out the space thing...

Juniper how did your appointment go? Are we gonna be ICSI buddies :)

Congratulations on your two beans Stace! You will work out the space thing...

Juniper how did your appointment go? Are we gonna be ICSI buddies :)

It's not till next Thursday :( I know it is taking forever...

Ahh ok I had my weeks wrong I thought it was this Thursday just gone :) Time takes forever when you're waiting doesn't it... for me too!!

Stace! Congratulations, Hun. :)

Two sticky little beans for you. What great news.

Would you all look at this? I'm not getting my hopes up yet, but I think I see some faint lines here.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/573114-can-you-see-lines.html

Hey ladies! Thanks so much for all your congrats and such! It still hasn't sunk in just yet. Anyways, as promised, here are the scan pics from 3-25-11 (5 wks, 1 day). 2nd u/s will be this Friday 4/1/11 (6 wks, 1 day). I'm so curious if they'll be identical or fraternal. Let me know what you guys think (since there's no definite way to tell yet)!

BABY A
https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a4/xenjoythesilencex/babya.jpg

BABY B
https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a4/xenjoythesilencex/babyb.jpg

Would you all look at this? I'm not getting my hopes up yet, but I think I see some faint lines here.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/573114-can-you-see-lines.html

I think I see something, but can't tell on my screen if they are light red or grey. I'm sorry, I'm not much help!

Thanks for looking. My phone camera sucks anyway. Someone tweaked it for me a few posts down in that one and you can see much better.

I don't have my hopes up. I'm spotting right now anyway.

How exciting Stace! I hope you post each time you get your scans. I love seeing these. :)
I'm guessing identical. :D

Pregnancy.

My spotting is almost gone now. Could that be from being a little too 'rough' last night?

Stace - Amazing!!

Jrc - I see the lines! I have everything crossed for you!!! :hugs:

Omg JRC how exciting!!! I got my progesterone level back and on cd20 at 5dpo it was a 15.9!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->