• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Oh no Kat. I'm sorry. I hope it didn't come out harshly. I just wanted to further explain what was going on because I needed an outlet and had been very vague. I trust you all very much, and that's why I felt like sharing.

I'm sorry you've felt down, and I've definitely had those days, too. At the scary time, I just felt very aware of my emotions and was trying to stay in control. Sharing my feelings with you all, since you're so far removed from the situation, really helped me that day. On a happy note: my family member's face is healing quite nicely, and the last time I saw him, he almost looked totally normal. :) Things are looking up in that area.

Kat - I also just noticed your little ticker has your baby head down! That's so exciting. Are you ready for him to come or will you miss being pregnant? I feel both ways. I'll be sad when Harp isn't with me all the time, or part of me, but I want to see her little face. :)

MrsKC - I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, too. I'm sorry I haven't posted this sooner, I've just been a bit busy. I hope your family is doing ok.

Juniper - I think you will find yourself pregnant when you aren't even expecting it. Don't lose hope. I believe things are looking up for you. BTW, I know I said this on your FB, but oh my gosh, Derek looks great. He looks really happy and confident, too. So happy for you. :)

BWilliams - Do you have any guesses as to what you're having? I'm feeling like you're having a boy, but I don't know why. :)

Jrc I have nooooo clue i don't have a feeling :-9 everyone says girl you and my sister in law are the only ones who have said boy 29 more days!!!!

BWilliams - Don't forget I also thought I was having a boy. haha. I was WRONG! I must have no mother's intuition. :)

I have gotten everyone else's right besides mine, though. :)

Thank you Kat. I am so excited for you.

Jrc - Thank you. Yes, he is so happy. He likes me taking the pictures. We joke around that they are like reverse baby bump pictures :) I think that the tiny hope that I have that he will magically regain fertility and I will get pregnant all of a sudden is what has been getting me in trouble. At times it feels like no hope is easier to deal with than just a little bit, because I am afraid that it is false hope.

I know I am like 3 light years behind you guys with all of this stuff, but it is still exciting to me, so I am going to share! :p I haven't done any charting or testing in months, but I decided to take an OPK 3 days ago and I got my first smiley face EVER! It made me feel really good to know that the Met is working and that I am getting back to normal :)

Congrats on your smiley Juniper!!! xox Hey those smileys are the beginning to wonderful things so well done.

Thanks JRC and BWilliams, glad I didn't offend you ladies :)

I am definitely in two minds about the baby coming, I love having him so close all the time in my big belly and tickling his little feet through my tummy to feel him wriggling around but I also want to see his little face and hold him for real.

I think it will be strange once he is out, when I look down and he won't be there anymore.

BWilliams I'm thinking GIRL xo

His head is right down in my pelvis JRC so far that the doctor couldn't get the scanner down there to measure his head last time so he is definitely facing the right way and ready to come.

I have been nesting - the house is tidy, the fridge is full, the baby's room is getting it's final touches. I can't believe it really.... it has been quick but slow if you know what I mean!!!

Well love to you all xox and I'll keep you posted

Lol Jrc its ok I don't have it either! I've always wanted a boy first but now that I'm pregnant I really want a girl but I would be happy with either! Juniper seeing that smiley is awesome every time I used to see it it would give me that extra boost of hope! Kat I can't wait to see your little man does he have a name yet or is it a secret till birth?

BWilliams - Forgot to say Happy 2nd Trimester!!! :)

Juniper - I LOVE that you got a smilie! That's such a big deal. I only got 2 ever in my life. :) You just keep the faith. You and Derek will have a baby. I know it.

Kat - I wish I would start nesting! I've been working like crazy and taking care of my hubby. I don't know if I mentioned on here, but he had a gallbladder surgery on Thursday. He fell yesterday and hurt himself where they operated. But he's good now. I think after the baby shower Saturday I will want to get Harp's stuff organized. I am so excited. I can't wait! I've also began to feel uncomfortable the past couple of days. I hear it will only get worse. Is this true?

I'm so happy about our positive posts. Makes me really happy. Love you ladies, so much, and I'm glad we're doing well and looking forward to things. :)

It's not that bad jrc you will be able to cope with the uncomfortableness :)

Well I'm off to buy some house nesty type things!! I love not having to go to work!!

Jrc - I hope you have an awesome baby shower!! I am sure that you will wont be able to help nesting after you get all of Harper's presents.

Jrc-Have fun I hope you and Harper get everything you need and more! Have fun at Jason Aldean also if you could stuff him in a box and send him to me ;-) haha

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been posting but I have been checking in.

Mackenzie is keeping me really busy now that she is crawling and climbing up against everything. She doesn't know how to sit from a standing position yet so I have to follow her around when she's on one of her many missions. She was 9 months on Friday. I can't believe how quickly she is growing up. Tbh I'm missing my baby baby but am loving watching her discover new things every day. Kat, Jrc and Brooke, your pregnancies seem to flying past (to me, probably not to you, lol)

Jenn, even though ttc seems like a lifetime ago to me, I still love hearing your positive stories. Yay for your smiley face and congrats on your hubby's weight loss. I'm just know God is going to bless your family abundantly.

Kc, sorry about your gran. :hugs:

Thanks Jolene it feels like its flying by so fast 22 more days and we will know if baby williams is a boy or girl!

My baby shower was so great! I only cried once. My grandma gave me a bassinet with Raggety Ann and Andy dolls in it. She gave me Raggety Ann and Andy, too when I was little. She also put one of MY baby blankets in there. We also got a rock 'n sleeper thing from my aunt, and my three girlfriends bought us a giraffe pack 'n play. So lots of big things off our list! I'm actually going to get some pictures developed this evening for my book, I'm working on my thank-you's, and buying a big jug of Dreft, so I can begin washing Harp's clothes and setting up her room this week. I'm SO excited!!! :)

Yay how exciting Jrc! Not much longer and that sweet girl will be here!

What happened to Baby&bump its weird nothing from my phone looks the same :-(

((((((((((((Kat))))))))))))))))) Where are you? I'm dying to know what's happening in the land of Aus (and I don't want to hear anything about rugby) How is the little guy doing and when are you due to meet him?

Hey ladies. Glad to see how God is blessing you all. I am doing well. My son is now 8 months and he can walk! He still likes to crawl but he can walk from one end of the room to the next. I think he is learning so fast from his big sister Amariah. She is great too and will be 11 soon. I just love my children.

I pray that God continues to bless you all.

Xoxo Kim

((((((((((((Kat))))))))))))))))) Where are you? I'm dying to know what's happening in the land of Aus (and I don't want to hear anything about rugby) How is the little guy doing and when are you due to meet him?

Hello all!!

Miss you all and can't wait for you to be mum's to feel this wonderful feeling xoxox

JRC and BWilliams how are you preggo ladies? Do we know what we're having yet B?

MrsKC lovely to hear about your boy walking... what a clever little man you must be so proud.

Jolene so funny that McKenzie is crawling around on everything.. so cute.. ahh just love babies :)

Attachments

• Hielke_0356.jpg
    Hielke_0356.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 2
Oh Kat! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited to hear that you and your little boy are doing well! What did you decided to name him?

Yay Kat that's awesome! I'm so happy for you! As for me I'm having a BOY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->