BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

my godmother's 2nd oldest daughter wears a size 0 she's always been like that. She's 20 yrs old. shoot i was 180 pounds before i got pregnant with my son and my whole pregnancy i gained 32 pounds i ended up weighing 212 now im 204 but for me it's not good to be big cause i have a heart murmur

I am overweight also. I was also wondering it that was a problem. I love the idea of try to loose weight together :) I have been stress eating a lot lately!

jrc - 22 dpo? Yeah, it sounds like that is definitely something going on. Are you able to go to a Dr? I would suggest it. They can so a blood test just in case it is not showing. You also might need to take a dose of Provera to restart your cycles after BCP.

Well - I have to go, that kids are yelling at me to come watch a movie :)

I had a regular AF in Jan. and Feb. Just nothing in March, yet. I guess it's not over...If something doesn't happen for me in April, I will see the doc for sure. I read somewhere that it could take up to 6 months for your body to readjust after taking BC. My last month was Dec...so maybe I'm ok?

Bwilliams - you joined that quickly? Wow! I'm so excited. I'm hoping to cut out dessert (I always have dessert) in my meals, and that should help. I've been hoping for a gym buddy - even if it's long distance. :)

Anyone who wants to do the same, should join us! Just let us know. Maybe we could start a new thread for that? Thoughts?

Thanks Amber, Kat and Jenn. I just couldn't understand how women know all this stuff about charting, I thought perhaps I had missed that class at school :haha:

No :sex: for me today :( as per the docs instructions. It's so hard - I'm scared I'm going to miss something.

Jenn, those do sound like symptoms to me...

Jrc, it sounds like your body is still adjusting. TTC is such an emotional rollercoaster - we know how you feel.

Good Morning Ladies :flower:

I was wondering if i could join you?? :thumbup:

My name is Kayleigh, Im 24 years old and am TCC no.3. Its been about 7 months so far of trying after the Depo injection and have had nothing :cry:

Hope to share the highs and lows of ttc with all you lovely ladies :happydance:

xxxxx

Hi Kaleigh, Welcome to the our thread!! The more, the merrier.

Sending you some :dust:

Hello girls,
I have been to my doctor this morning. Seems I have insulin resistency and I have to take metmorfin from now on. It was not a surprise as I have PCO and IR is the underying cause, but I have to force myself to stay positive in TTC.
I could have gone to a scan to see I had ovulation, but I was telling myself, no doubt, you must had one, everything is fine, no need to check and I walked away! :D
Ah, so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does any of you notice early pregnancy or PMS like signs, ladies?

Amber, you are right, we need patience :D :D :D I think you can stop testing now, save your bucks to buy a pregnancy test soon!

Stace, remember, that the first day of your AF will be the first day of your pregnancy, I wish you the best, I hope AF comes soon! :hugs:

BWilliams, wow, Friday is here so soon, I am getting jealous :)

Juniper, what an excellent avatar photo again! :)

Ah, I answered the replies on Page 1! :dohh:

Snuggs, Kayleigh, JRC10, welcome home! :D :D :D

JRC I joined online!!! Pelle I know friday is coming very soon im so nervous and excited and im really praying af dont visit

Welcome everyone!

We had massive storms so I have been waiting till the weather calmed down and have nothing new to report other than nice to have so many here now xox

Kat, what do the two empty dots on your bbt chart symbolize? I have one on mine and can't seem to find the answer on FF.

Morning gals!

Welcome Kayleigh!

JRC- I bet your body is still adjusting from the bcp....

BWilliams- I have my FX for you on Friday!

Pelle- I'm glad you've got some meds to help you out now. I still have opks in stock.....now I'm finding it hard to NOT pee in a cup!:haha: I just don't see the point in wasting all of them on this one crazy cycle.

Juniper- LOVE the avatar! Was that Halloween?

Kat- Hope you stay safe in the weather!

I'm so proud of you girls who have decided to try and get healthy. I know that's a tough road to take, but certainly worth it (from what I've heard!:haha:)

My temp didn't go up today like I was hoping it would. It's hard to keep patient and wait it out.

Jolene- Usually the open dot means you ticked the box for Sleep Deprived or the time you put in for the temp is different than the rest of them.

Thanks Amber, I went in to see what I could've done differently and I see that day I had woken 2hrs later to do my temp. It must be that :thumbup:

Thank goodness you all are telling me to be a bit more patient...I was beginning to wonder what was going on with me. I'm pretty much convinced that I'm not pregnant...(so many BFN's.) I'm almost two weeks late.

Thanks for the support everyone. It's so nice to be able to talk with others about this stuff. I'm sure my hubby says thanks, too! haha.

P.S. I'm going to the gym right after work.

Kinda late but the site wasn't working yesterday and my computer was being stupid.

Juniper-I'm not pregnant yet but I've already started stocking up on stuff that I know I'm going to need and OH said he's going to start doing the same.

Amberdawn-Well i just woke up not too long ago and I still can't sleep on my stomach and it's been getting more tender and I barely got any sleep again

How is everyone else today?

Good Afternoon Ladies,

Thank you for all your kind welcomes.

Any one got any advice on my temps?? Im so confused by them, i wish i hadnt even started. (my first month this month) Usually used opks but even they haven't shed any light this month?????

xxxx

I know this is going to sound horrible but im kinda dreading testing this weekend...I dont wanna see another :bfn: :-( I think that if it don't happen this month then next month im going to do the sperm meets egg plan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->