BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Hi Gailybaby, how is the pregnancy going? When do you go to the gynae?

With all the hype on here someone is bound to get a BFP soon. MrsKCbrown your chart looks great, wanna trade, lol. What dose of clomid are you on?

Stace, Pelle, Amber, Brooke, our DPO days are really close. Now just for those BFP's.

Brooke I hope it's just crazy IB. Fx for you hun!

Hi Gailybaby, how is the pregnancy going? When do you go to the gynae?

With all the hype on here someone is bound to get a BFP soon. MrsKCbrown your chart looks great, wanna trade, lol. What dose of clomid are you on?

Stace, Pelle, Amber, Brooke, our DPO days are really close. Now just for those BFP's.

Brooke I hope it's just crazy IB. Fx for you hun!

Thanks Jolene! Thanks about my chart, LOL. If I could trade I would! I was on 100mgs of clomid + 1500 mgs of metformin. I have PCOS. I have taken as high as 150 mgs. I truly think charting has helped me this month because all the other months, I was going according to those online ovulation calendars and they were off! When you take clomid, you tend to ovulate a bit sooner than those calendars!! So thats my story, LOL. Good luck to you!:hugs:

Ladies, thought I shoudl add my two cents worth. i got :bfn: at 14 dpo and then restested at 19 dpo again and it was a :bfp:

they say it jsut takes some of us a little longer for the hcg to show up! dont give up hope!!!!!

This is very reassuring! Thank you! I am just scared that when I go in for bloodwork after 14dpiui, that it will come back negative, they'll tell me to stop the progesterone suppositories and wait for a period. I'm definitely going to mention this if I get another bfn with the blood. I was late to ovulate so maybe I'll be late to implant.

Hellooooo ladies!

Good luck MrsKCbrown hoping your BFP comes for you xoxox

I'm at 5DPO... but not sure about this cycle it has been very odd. DH thinks it was lucky to have so many +OPK. We shall see... I'm not getting my hopes up though. If FF is right on my chart we didn't BD the day before or the day of O so those spermies have to be good ones and had to have lasted two whole days if they made it. That also assumes I released an egg which I don't know if I did? My temps are so different from other normal cycles.

Good luck for your bloods Stace xoxoxox

Anyone heard from Juniper? Last post I think she thought AF was coming...

I'm here Kat. Af came. I am on cd 5. I am having on extra long period this time. It usually lasts 2-3 days and I am still spotting on cd5. Just waiting for spotting to stop so that we can start SMEP.

Fx'd for everyone!

Good luck Shey!

I did another OPK strip this morning and it was lighter than yesterday...is that normal?

Jrc - what did the line look like yesterday? Was is as/almost as dark as the control line? if it was, that was your positive and it is normal for the next days line to be much lighter. If they were both lighter lines then you are still waiting. some fluctuation is normal. There are a number of factors. Did you take the tests at the same time of day? Did you drink more than you did yesterday? Do you test midstream or dip? I suggest dipping, because you can check the color of your pee before you test. Also, you can make sure that enough pee got on the stick. ok, I hope that's not too much unwanted info. lol

Yesterday's line wasn't the same color. It was lighter. I was thinking that it wasn't time yet and my ticker was actually right, but I wanted to be sure.

I am a dipper (haha). I've always thought I wouldn't be able to hit the stick or pee enough...

Yesterday I took it in the afternoon and today with FMU.

I will try again tomorrow with FMU.

I'm just so glad that I might be in the game this month! :)

Juniper - thank you so much for the help. :) I really do appreciate it.

Yesterday's line wasn't the same color. It was lighter. I was thinking that it wasn't time yet and my ticker was actually right, but I wanted to be sure.

I am a dipper (haha). I've always thought I wouldn't be able to hit the stick or pee enough...

Yesterday I took it in the afternoon and today with FMU.

I will try again tomorrow with FMU.

I'm just so glad that I might be in the game this month! :)

Juniper - thank you so much for the help. :) I really do appreciate it.

your welcome hun. :) I am glad that I can help. I am excited for you to Ov this month! I think that you probably haven't Ov'd yet. You might want to read the little paper inside the opk box. Some of them say it is ok to test with FMU, but most say afternoon pee. LH is supposed to surge later in the day.

Have you ever checked out this site? www.peeonastick.com It has some great info on opks and hpts

@mrskcbrown I will pray for ya! Fx'd and here is hoping to see a :bfp: on saturday!

@ jolene. Actually very good thanks, seeing the doc next friday 7th May.. so excited! moving this weekend poor DH is doing everything he is being a real trooper! seriously no touching dont pick this up etc etc!

as for anything else, well no m/s yet although if I dont eat i feel alittle tiny bit uneasy, but not enought o even term it as quesy and ya.. jsut letting the days roll by, promsie i will post a belly pic after hte doc as this stomach looks about 3 months already its ridiculously huge!

@mrskcbrown I will pray for ya! Fx'd and here is hoping to see a :bfp: on saturday!

@ jolene. Actually very good thanks, seeing the doc next friday 7th May.. so excited! moving this weekend poor DH is doing everything he is being a real trooper! seriously no touching dont pick this up etc etc!

as for anything else, well no m/s yet although if I dont eat i feel alittle tiny bit uneasy, but not enought o even term it as quesy and ya.. jsut letting the days roll by, promsie i will post a belly pic after hte doc as this stomach looks about 3 months already its ridiculously huge!

Thanks so much! Waiting to see the belly pic!:happydance:

Hey ladies. How is everyone's day? I hope it's well. :)

Today is 11DPIUI for me. It's so strange. While I was sleeping, I kept having dreams this morning of getting bfps on my hpts. It was like more than once like in my dream I couldn't believe it so I kept taking tests over and over.

So of course I woke up and POAS. I am so terrible. Of course it was a :bfn:. I just wonder why I had those dreams...I wish it was like some kinda secret message or baby signals. One can only dream, right? lol

Hey girls sorry for the lack of an update. Yesterday morning around 4 am i woke up with the worst pain ever it was all over my stomach it feel like a thousand knives being stabbed into me so dh rushed me to the er i was vomiting and shaking it felt like my stomach was being ripped apart i was so scared i was going to die or something so i get there they take a urine sample and took bloods. My urine came back and it had blood in it so they were worried that maybe i had kidney stones so they did a cat scan. Well no kidney stones thank goodness but i do have a bad kidney infection and the limthyniods(sp) in my stomach are swollen thats why i have such horrible stomach pains. So they gave me pain meds and some other meds and told me to take it easy and if it gets worse to come back. But they did take my urine and it came back a :bfn: :-( but there still is no sign of af do think it is maybe still to early to detect? It was only 9dpo when they tested?

Oh Brooke! So sorry you have to deal with that! Hugs!:hugs: Yes, it could still very well be too early to pick up the hcg. FX'd for you!

Stace- I also broke down and took a HPT today like a goof! I don't know what came over me.....crazy emotions I guess. I'm only 7dpo for goodness sake!!! :dohh: And of course BFN. Totally stupid of me. Felt awful afterward.....but now I am resolved to waiting to test on May 8th at the earliest. The day after all my college finals are done and summer begins. FX'd for you!

Mrskcbrown- Can't wait to hear your test results tomorrow!:happydance:

swollen lymph nodes **** Sorry I can't spell lol I really hope its still to soon the doctor i seen really upset me so i didnt wanna ask if there was still a chance :-( When he cam back in the room he said something like well your urine came back negative for pregnacy and kinda made a smart remark after it me and dh husband just kinda look at it each other like wtf? if only this dude knew how hard we are trying it would not be a laughing matter. I really hope this is our month cause everytime everytime i look at my husband i see this kinda pain in him and i know he is scared its to late cause of the bfn at the hospital but i told him tonight that af is still is not here and its not to late we still have a fighting chance and his eyes light up :) oh how i love that man :hugs: anyways i go back to work tomorrow and its already past 12 and i gotta work 8-5 then drive an hour away to meet dh at the race track and spend all weekend there. I hope you guys have a wonderful mothers day! <---I know i won't enjoy mine not till im a mommy myself

Hey ladies. How is everyone's day? I hope it's well. :)

Today is 11DPIUI for me. It's so strange. While I was sleeping, I kept having dreams this morning of getting bfps on my hpts. It was like more than once like in my dream I couldn't believe it so I kept taking tests over and over.

So of course I woke up and POAS. I am so terrible. Of course it was a :bfn:. I just wonder why I had those dreams...I wish it was like some kinda secret message or baby signals. One can only dream, right? lol

I hate those dreams to cause you get all excited and get your hopes up thinking its a sign then you test and :bfn: ????? I had one of those dreams a few months ago I dreamed I poas and :bfp: and i ran in and told dh....to bad those dreams have not come true yet :-(

mrskcbrown good luck on your testing! Would be great to see another BFP

Glad to hear all is going well Gailybaby

BWilliams so sorry to hear about all your dramas and doctors can be so insensitive at times. I read on someones Blog the other day in answer to the question "how hard is it for a woman to get pregnant"? she had written "it is very easy" Pfft. Obviously she doesn't know anyone in our forum.

Stace what a strange dream? Must mean the BFP is around the corner. And its still early to test sweet don't despair yet :)

I'm 6DPO and still not hopeful at all even though my temps have finally risen to a decent level.

This time next week I should be able to know if its all positive or not xoxox

hello girls,

Brooke, geez, that sound awful! I can truly believe you were scared with your dh experiencing serious abdominal pains:( Poor dear. I am glad you are better now. As for the blood test: the war is not over yet, not until af is here!!! FX!!!!

Stace, there is a reason why they take a blood test (which is more accurate and detect pregnancy sooner) on 14 days past your IUI and not earlier, dear. I am sure it came from a practice that many pregnant ladies tested negative before 14 days past IUI!!!! Be optimistic!!!!!!!!! FX for you, too!!!!!!!!!!!! (Btw, did you get a hcg shot this time?)

Amber, you serial tester :hugs:

Mrskcbrown, :test: :test: !

Kat, this is exactly what I tell to myself: next time this week I will be over the 2ww *sigh* :D

FF says I have 18 days of high temps and that I need to test! I probably will in the morning, or maybe even later in the afternoon after I hold my pee pee for 4 hours. Here's to hoping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->