BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Thanks everybody. i hope that i am the only one this month.

dh and i talked last night and decided to do the sperm meets egg plan. Also, dh is going to start taking vitamins. i am going start temping tomorrow and start taking my b6 and prenatal vitamin again.

Im very sorry af got you juniper :-( Me and the hubby kinda did the smep this month but we did miss a few days. (TMI) I have been super gassy today my whole stomache feels like its full of gas ehh. And the this morning all i wanted was pizza i ate 5 peices normally i only eat 2 :-/ but now my hubby is eatting the left overs and blahhhhh the smells is making me sick. I really hope this is not just in my head i REALLY want this

FX Brooke!:thumbup:

Juniper- Glad you and your DH are on the same page and making plans for the next cycle. FX for you! :hugs:

I was looking ahead to next month in case I end up with AF and saw that if any of us were to O around May 24th, then the baby will be due on Valentine's Day! How cute would that be?! So even if this isn't my month, I'm already kinda excited about the prospect of a Valentine's Baby.:kiss::baby::haha:

Juniper - we just started taking vitamins this past week! They're making me feel way more energetic. Is that happening for you?

I started feeling like maybe AF was coming today...but nothing. My hands got so swollen that I could barely get my wedding rings off! I thought how weird is that?

I hope you all had a great weekend. Fingers crossed for some BFP's soon. :)

aww I hope you ladies get your BFP

Amber - that would be cute :) i am due to Ov on mother's day :) this better be it! is there a more appropriate day to conceive? :p

Jrc - i do feel better when i take my vitamins. i have more energy and i think my moods are better too..

I am sorry, Juniper. Let your first AF day be the first day of your happy and healty pregnancy! :hugs:

Brooke, wow-wow, and why don't you shot a test, how can you resist, omg? :D With such symptoms I am sure your HCG level is high enough now to give you a positive result, dear, I am so excited about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :test: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Amber, a Valentine baby would be so nice, I agree! :kiss:

Stace, how many DPO are you? I am sure, you don't have to wait too long. Don't you get tempted to go for a blood test in the next days? :)

Welcome to our new arrivals!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Good luck Brooke!

Sorry to hear AF came Juniper.. that sux... I take vitamins too and they do help I use the Preconcieve Gold by Blackmores.

I have no idea what's going on this cycle. I'm not even sure I ovulated. My temps are strange so I'm just putting the high ones on my chart even if they aren't at the right time....

Kat, is it at all possible that you can go to your dr and see if you Oed or not? That way, if there's a problem, they can see to it faster?

Brooke, those symptoms sound pretty rad. FX for you!!!

Jenn, again, so sorry that :witch: got to you. I hope you get motivated again soon for a fresh new month!

Amber, you're right! A V-day baby would be pretty sweet. That's a good way to look positive at the future if this month doesn't pan out. FX for all of us still waiting, though!!!

Pelle, I am only 8DPIUI. I have a whole other week to wait to get a blood test!!! And how are you, by the way?

I am taking progesterone suppositories so AF isn't in sight. Still VERY bloated, when I touch my upper ab area it's a bit sore, and still getting some light sharp pains in the lower left. I felt nauseous randomly for the past few days and yesterday's headache was terrible. I slept ALOT and just felt like laying down in bed all day because I felt achy. Who knows...I'm starting not to look into my "symptoms" because I've read progesterone suppositories will mimic AF or PG symptoms. :sigh:

Kat- Sorry your cycle is acting crazy. FX'd that you did O!

Stace- Oh that doesn't sound to fun to be dealing with. Hugs:hugs:

Brooke- I know what you mean, testing is super stressful in and of itself. Big hugs!:hugs:

Aww B you'll never knw if you don't test.

Hi Ladies :hi:

We really need another :bfp: to lift our spirits. Shey, when are you testing and is that your wedding date in your siggy?

7dpo and this morning when i wiped light pink spotting and light cramping i really hope its ib and not af :-(

Hey ladies! Im 14dpo and no af. My temps also went up today. My af is to arrive tomorrow. I had cramping so bad yesterday and my hips were so sore.:shrug: I kept running to bathroom thinking AF was coming but nothing but lots of creamy cm??? I will test in the morning. Keep your FxD.:hugs:

My fingers are crossed for you love. All the best with your testing. :witch: stay away!!!

Well the spotting has stopped but now im crampy and its not really af cramps its more of a sore feeling in my lower stomach im so confused my body keeps playing tricks on me :-( Sorry if im getting on yalls nerves im just confused

Brooke At 8DPO Sounds like IB to me!

Stace - I spoke to DH about going to Dr he wants to wait a couple more months considering this is the first really off month for us. We always said we would wait until June if still no luck so I have to just keep trying I guess :)

Hi Ladies :hi:

We really need another :bfp: to lift our spirits. Shey, when are you testing and is that your wedding date in your siggy?

Nope that's not my wedding date. Im not engaged. that's the day me and my new man started dating. We haven't dtd yet. If i test it will be in may

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->