BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

i wish that i could test but can't don't have no mf in me haha

Stace, I've had so many dreams like that. Especially when we first started TTC. The one dream was so vivid where I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, she was beautiful and we were so proud. And then I woke up :(

Brooke, I hope you feel better soon. What a horrible experience. :hugs:

Mrskcbrown, I can't wait to hear your test results!!

Nothing new on my side, I'm still going to hold out until mother's day to test. I'll be 18DPO then if AF doesn't arrive on Wednesday.

Brooke - I hope you feel better soon! Don't get too discouraged. Pelle is right, its not over 'til af is here (for real, in your case :p)

Mrsbrown - 18 high temp is an excellent sign. I can't wait for you to test!!

Jolene - fx'd that :witch: stays away!

Stace - If you don't stay away from those damn tests we are going to have to stage an intervention! :p Hang in there hun, you are so close to your blood test.

Well, nothing new for me. I am having a hard time getting back in the swing of things.. I still haven't gone back to temping. I am going to make myself do it in the morning and I am going to start opks on Monday. I realized yesterday that I made a flub with my scheduling. On the 9th (day I am most likely to ov) we are leaving for a 3 day camping trip. We will be sharing a 1 room cabin with our boys, my mom and, and my sister :dohh: All I can say is that I hope that I Ov before that, if not this could get pretty interesting. :haha:

BWilliams - feel better hun!

I'm waiting for one of you to get your BFP...I feel like there's another one coming soon.

My OPK strips are getting lighter it seems. It said I can use them at any time as long as I test the same time every day. At least there is a hint of a line, right?

We've been DTD every other day. I'm really hoping we have a chance this time. I guess we'll see.

Good luck ladies. :)

How's everyone today? Getting closer to testing day.....
My chart is looking fab if I can say so myself!:haha: Almost looks triphasic! I'm so excited. :happydance:

Today is the Post-Wide Garage Sell on Fort Sill (our sister city). Thinking about going and scrounging for some cheap baby things. I know some day eventually we will have another baby some way or another so I might as well get a good deal on baby items, right? Hope everyone is in good spirits.:hugs:

Mrskcbrown- Did you test today? FX'd for you my dear!
Juniper- Back to temping yet?

Amber it's not nice to brag, lol. Yes your chart is looking pretty fab. Stay up temps!

Mrskcbrown I only came onto B&B now to check if there is an update from you..........

Jrc looks like you're finally in the 2ww!

:( Sorry Jolene, I really didn't mean to sound conceited and didn't intend to upset anyone with my self-directed positivity:nope:. I'm sorry. I'll definitely try and be more considerate when I post things from now on. :flower:

:rofl: Amber hun, I was just being facetious! You were just spreading your pma. :hugs: hugs: You're not upsetting anyone I guarantee you. We say things like that all the time :haha:

Amber - I feel personally affronted by your fantastic chart :p lol. j/k. It does look fab! I am so excited for you! keep those temps a climbin'! ;)

MrsBrown - Where are you? Hopefully the absence means that you are off celebrating your bfp :)

hey ladies!
how you all doing?
im stuck in bed cause im sick! blah!

sorry to hear that Shey, hope you feel better soon.

Thanks girls! I really thought I might have offended someone. Glad my pma is okay here!:thumbup:

Shey- So sorry you are sick. Hugs your way!:hugs:

Hey everyone. I got my AF today, right to the tee. My cycle always starts somewhere between 32-34 days. Good thing is that I do ovulate. Bad thing is that it has been 13 months. We have an appt on thursday to start the IUI process but Im not sure if we should? I was thinking maybe we try 2 full years on our own? What do you guys think?

The reason I kinda say wait for the IUI is because I dont want to pay approximately $650 and possibly not get a BFP. I think it will be a lot gentler to get a BFN on our own than to know that we dished out that money and then get a BFN. What do you all think?

Decisions, decisions.:hugs:

Awww unlucky Mrskcbrown... next month will be better xox I would give the IUI a go but that's just me and yeah $650 is a lot of money = have you been ttc long? is it worth waiting a couple more months?

Have we heard from our POAS addict lady (Stace?) and if her IUI was successful?

Jolene and Amber your charts are both very good :)

Juniper you and DH might have to go for some long walks on the beach at night when you go away haha! A friend of mine thinks that going away for a few days when ttc is a recipie for success...

My temp is right up today and has been the last 3 days. DH is convinced. When we were shopping today walked past the tampon isle and I said to him "Don't need them just yet" and he said "you won't need them for a long time". I'm glad he is positive. haha! I am not positive at all this month.. bless him :)

Awww unlucky Mrskcbrown... next month will be better xox I would give the IUI a go but that's just me and yeah $650 is a lot of money = have you been ttc long? is it worth waiting a couple more months?

Have we heard from our POAS addict lady (Stace?) and if her IUI was successful?

Jolene and Amber your charts are both very good :)

My temp is right up today and has been the last 3 days. DH is convinced. When we were shopping today walked past the tampon isle and I said to him "Don't need them just yet" and he said "you won't need them for a long time". I'm glad he is positive. haha! I am not positive at all this month.. bless him :)

Good luck to you! Yes thats what im trying to figure out. Is it all worth it?:shrug: Ill let you guys know. For now I plan to start clomid again on tuesday.

hello girls,

Amber, I loved your happy post, I am so excited about you, dear!!! how is your temp today? :)

Mrskcbrown, getting pregnant is not a race, if TTC a couple more months without IUI is absolutely alright with you, than why spend a lot of money now, but if you are frustrated for LTTC and it is harder and harder every month, I think you should try the IUI. I was told that conceiving with PCO may take longer even if you have an ovulation (which is excellent you have). How many rounds of clomid can you take in your country?

Kat, you have a great man!!! Mine is very excited, too. :)
I am happy for your temp! I don't measure my temp, because I am not a good sleeper, so I am jealous you have some good sign in your hand!:)))

Morning ladies!

Mrskcbrown- Hugs your way!:hugs:

My temp dropped pretty low today so now I'm kinda doubtful about getting a BFP. AF is due on Tuesday....:(

Sorry Mrskcbrown :( Stupid witch.

My temp dropped too, as if I can afford for it to drop. They aren't very high as it is. I have 2 pimples (one on my nose, lol) so AF is probably around the corner. I was sure that if AF comes this month it wouldn't get to me and then I went and had a look at the 'birth announcements' and 'third trimester' forums and now it's killing me to think I'm probably not pregnant again!

OK so that's enough negativity.

Kat, fx for you!!!!!!

Hey Chicken, how is the testing going?

Jolene- I woke up today with a skin break out too! I guess we're both on the same page with our hormones, huh? Well hopefully our bodies can prove us wrong! FX'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->