BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Mrskcbrown- Your chart looks really good! 15dpo and you temp is sky high! FX'd!!!:thumbup:

How is everyone else today?

FF gave me crosshairs for O on CD 18....so now I'm 5dpo. 12 more days til testing! :wacko: Eek! I don't know if I'll be able to hold out that long but I'd really like to test on Mother's Day....plus I'll be all done with this semester of classes by then so it would be good timing. (I can't imagine getting a BFP and then going to take my finals! My mind would be soooo far from school books!) FX'd for everyone!

Thanks! I tested today and :bfn:! Not even a hint of a second line. It is CD30, and my cycles usually come anywhere from 32-33 days so maybe I need to wait a few more days. Also on FF I see some charts where they have BFN at 15dp and BFP at 16dpo....so who knows:shrug:.

Actually though, Im still not very hopeful:shrug: I dont know why????

Thanks! I tested today and :bfn:! Not even a hint of a second line. It is CD30, and my cycles usually come anywhere from 32-33 days so maybe I need to wait a few more days. Also on FF I see some charts where they have BFN at 15dp and BFP at 16dpo....so who knows:shrug:.

If there is no sign of AF, you still have hope, try to wait a couple days. :hugs: May I ask why did you write that question in your signature? Are you LTTC or were diagnosed with something that makes TTC a bit harder for example? We don't know God's ways, but I wish your time of becoming pg is coming very soon, trust Him. /Btw, you look like a very nice, loving couple on your pic. :) /

Stace, how is your testing addiction, my dear? :)

Brooke, I am so excited for you, did you test? I cannot wait to your announcement! FX!!!!! :happydance:

Amber, we are almost on the same DPO, I am DPO4 :)

How is everyone doing?

If there is no sign of AF, you still have hope, try to wait a couple days. :hugs: May I ask why did you write that question in your signature? Are you LTTC or were diagnosed with something that makes TTC a bit harder for example? We don't know God's ways, but I wish your time of becoming pg is coming very soon, trust Him. /Btw, you look like a very nice, loving couple on your pic. :) /

Stace, how is your testing addiction, my dear? :)

Brooke, I am so excited for you, did you test? I cannot wait to your announcement! FX!!!!! :happydance:

Amber, we are almost on the same DPO, I am DPO4 :)

How is everyone doing?

Hi. I wrote that question because my pastor preached a message entitled, "Is anything to hard for God?" Ultimately in his sermon the answer was no, and so that is just something that I hold on to. I know that nothing is too hard for God. Yes I have TTC issues, I have PCOS and DH has some small male factor issues, but again nothing that God cant handle. SO therefore my question, Is there anything too hard for God?:thumbup:

Woohoo Amber 5DPO. Your chart is looking good - it was confusing me for a while, lol.

Mrskcbrown - I only ever got bfp's the day AF was due and not a minute before. FX hun :thumbup:

Yeah Brooke where you at?? :-k

Woohoo Amber 5DPO. Your chart is looking good - it was confusing me for a while, lol.

Mrskcbrown - I only ever got bfp's the day AF was due and not a minute before. FX hun :thumbup:

Yeah Brooke where you at?? :-k

Well this is good to know. This my first month charting and so fertility friend has my af dates incorrect. I usually get it around 32-33 days so Im going to try and hold on for a wee bit more.:thumbup:

I see! Very good message!:thumbup: I have PCO, too + IR, so I will keep this message in my mind, too! :hugs:

I still have not tested im to scared...im going to hold out a couple more days im only 8dpo so i feel maybe its to soon ??? plus the spotting is back but now its brown :-( but its only when i wipe never on my panty liner so idk im confused

I'm 9DPIUI and Pelle, I am def an addict. I tested again and got a :bfn:. I dunno, I'm not feeling too positive. It would be too good to be true if I was pg. BUT if I saw that someone else tested at 9DPO or earlier, I would tell them not to give up and that it's still early... *sigh*

I decided that the progesterone is probably mimicking any symptoms and so I almost just wish I could stop the suppositories and see what happens or so that I can move onto the next cycle already. This 2ww has felt like a month already.

Hope everyone else is doing much better than I am.

Brooke, this link was pretty helpful. Kinda reassured me a little bit. Gives the different test levels of home pg tests and how many DPO you would be to register at those levels the test detects.

I would say read this and then wait if you can. You're a day behind me and so I can say that testing 3-4 times already has made me pretty upset. Avoid it if you can!

https://www.ovulation-calculator.com/pregnancy-tests/early-pregnancy-tests.htm

Hello ladies. I hope you're all well. I'm actually starting to get some ovulation signs! Maybe my cycle is coming back to normal. :) I had some CM today and decided to try an OPK strip today. The second line is beginning to show! I'm so excited. I've tried a few times before just to see, but I never got a line.

I'm hoping for a real shot this month. It's the first time I've felt like I could actually go for it. :)

Pelle- How long is your LP? Would be really neat if we both got BFPs together on the same day! :happydance:

Brooke- This spotting is confusing. Have you seen or talked to a doctor or gynecologist about it? I pray it's nothing serious....but knowing what's up would be better than being confused. :hugs:

Stace- FX'd for you still. 9dpo could still be very early. :hugs:

Update for me: My boobs feel huge today!:haha: I don't know what that's all about. They just feel big in my bra and are pretty sensitive! Hope it's a good sign. Wish this 2ww would hurry up!

Thanks Stace Im trying to wait as long as i can to test its veryyyy hard though dh keeps begging me to test but i dont wanna test to soon and see a bfn :-(
AmberDawn-The spotting is confusing but to get into my gyno it could take forever. So im just going to wait it out a couple more days....but this waiting game is driving me crazy!!!

I still have not tested im to scared...im going to hold out a couple more days im only 8dpo so i feel maybe its to soon ??? plus the spotting is back but now its brown :-( but its only when i wipe never on my panty liner so idk im confused

Brooke, I know that you have heard this before but I would wait. 8dpo is early and only a few select people get a BFP that early. How long are your cycles usually? I am 15dpo and I got a BFN! Are you charting? Good luck and hold out as long as you can!:hugs:

Thanks kc i know i need to hold out it just gets so hard sometimes :-( My cycles are normally 29 days long and i was due for af the 24th of april but i O'd very late on cd24 so now im 8dpo and waiting

Thanks kc i know i need to hold out it just gets so hard sometimes :-( My cycles are normally 29 days long and i was due for af the 24th of april but i O'd very late on cd24 so now im 8dpo and waiting

Brooke, can you have a progesterone blood test now to check? This spotting is very likely to come from low progesterone level and you need that to keep a beanie if you are pg :hugs: FX, dear!

Amber, my LP is around 14 days! :winkwink: Yours? Ah, sore boobs are good sign!

Juniper, Kat, where are you, baby? :)))

Jrc, go for the eggie, girl, I am happy your going to have an O-day soon!

Stace, half of the pregnant women tested negative on DPO9, you can be easily preggo, don't worry! :hugs:

Pelle- My LP last cycle was 11 days....so I imagine it's about that every cycle? But we could still get our BFPs together! FX'd!:friends:

Well I am off to bed now. Stayed up entirely too late tonight......my temp will probably be messed up in the morning. Oh well....Nighty night gals!:sleep:

Ladies, thought I shoudl add my two cents worth. i got :bfn: at 14 dpo and then restested at 19 dpo again and it was a :bfp:

they say it jsut takes some of us a little longer for the hcg to show up! dont give up hope!!!!!

Ladies, thought I shoudl add my two cents worth. i got :bfn: at 14 dpo and then restested at 19 dpo again and it was a :bfp:

they say it jsut takes some of us a little longer for the hcg to show up! dont give up hope!!!!!

Thanks for this wonderful hope!:happydance::happydance::hugs: I got a BFN at 15dpo and claiming a bfp saturday at 19dpo. Prayerfully my temps dont drop and stay up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->