BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Well ladies,

Temp went up a tad today. Had a single tiny spot of blood in my cm.....not sure if AF is on the way. But I'm not holding my breath for BFP anymore. :nope:

Sending better luck to the rest of you!:dust:

Hello girls,

I am going for the next month, I am a bit sad.
AF is not here, but as my dentist wants to do an x-ray I asked for a blood test for sure yesterday, and at DPO10 the result was: beta HcG 3.8 It is so low, that it is almost nothing. It should be among 5 and 55 at DPO10. So I guess there were some implementation problem or something like that.
Ah, my heart hurts.

So Sorry Pelle! At least you know and aren't in the dark about it now. I'm with you for next cycle....I think AF is starting today for me since I'm spotting, right on schedule. At least my cycle length is getting to be normal. That much I can be happy about. Sending hugs your way Pelle!:hugs:

Well ladies,

Temp went up a tad today. Had a single tiny spot of blood in my cm.....not sure if AF is on the way. But I'm not holding my breath for BFP anymore. :nope:

Sending better luck to the rest of you!:dust:

Your chart is still looking good, dont give up yet! I went all the way to 19dpo before I got AF. Im praying for you!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good morning all

Amber don't loose hope till AF comes - remember?

Pelle - sorry to hear about your low HCG... maybe you ovulated later than you thought? Your HCG might rise yet...

My temp dropped today and I think AF will come any day now....

Well I was thinking about IUI for this month but my heart just isnt in it. I think Im going to wait until June. I will go to the DR to see what I would need to do for next month but I think Im just going to lay low this month. Im not even going to take my clomid. Im just so sick of taking it. I take metformin too and I know it makes me ovulate so Im just going to take that this month, bd, preseed, chart and opk. Sounds like a plan right? I keep going back and forth about it but Im sticking here now. Thanks for reading my rant:haha:

Ugh af is in full force now buts its ok im just glad she came i really thought she would just not show up...So now im ready to get busy lol well maybe not yet i normally bleed for a week :-( so my plan this month is preseed bding every other day opk's starting on cd15 and bding starting cd14 i O late so thats why we are going to bd later in my cycle...feb I O'd on cd19 and last month on cd24? and the other months im not sure so we are just "going with the flow" this month...Im going to try to focus on other things and not stress to much this month :) I really hope one of you ladies get your :bfp: soon!!!

Sounds like both of you (Mrskcbrown and Brooke) have good plans! :thumbup:

My plan this next cycle is to use opks starting on CD 15. BD as often as possible (which will probably be just a few times around O if I'm lucky) and keep charting cm, temps, and taking my Agnus Castus (which has proved to work very well at normalizing my cycle length).

I'm spotting much more now (but only when I check internally) cm is turning a light brown with red streaks and I'm cramping....so I'm certain AF is coming tomorrow or the next day (depending how long it takes to build up a light flow). Seems like a lot of us are very close in our cycles. FX'd that we can all find our BFPs very soon!

Good morning, girls!

I have classic AF cramps now :( Kat, unfortunatelly I know my O-date, because I had a scan not much after and the doctor said I had just ovulated not long before. Now that I had read tons of posts about low HcG levels, I would say that in most cases when the HcG level was low the pg ended up in miscarriage, so I hope next month I will have a let's say 45 HcG level at DPO10. (I will probably take a beta HcG blood test, too, it turned out it is cheaper than a HPT test in the drugstore :)))

Brooke, I have ovulated on CD23 last month, this month I ovulated on CD16, what a range! It is very useful to know, because now I know we must bd from CD 13 to CD 25 as much as we can! :)

Amber, Brooke, Mrskcbrown, let's celebrate our new plans and the upcoming month! :hugs: I plan to buy royal jelly this month, it said to be "The Fertility Super Food" and reported to be highly effective stimulating fertility, helps growing very healthy, strong eggie(s) and balance the hormone levels, too. I hope I am not allergic, I eat honey regulary (in tea, on bread) :)))
So my plan is: royal jelly + sperm meets egg plan :)))

My AF came today also - I'm glad this month is over its been a shocker.

Onto next month I might try Royal Jelly too Pelle :)

I'm so sad :( We're all supposed to be getting our BFP's this month :( What is going on? It was looking so positive!

Stace, how did your HCG test go?

Sorry to the girls whose AF showed up :hugs: Mine is due tomorrow.

Pelle, it's the first I hear about the royal jelly. Do you just mix it up and eat it is as usual? What do you mean about being allergic and why would it have anything to do with honey? Sorry for all the questions.

good morning ladies, Hugs to all the girls that got af. I am sorry.

Come on Jolene and Stace! we need you to set a good example :p

Things are going pretty good for me. I am doing opks and there are very light, but my cp is high, soft, and starting to open. We have start SMEP.

Well I need to get going. Off to a job interview. :wacko:

good morning ladies, Hugs to all the girls that got af. I am sorry.

Come on Jolene and Stace! we need you to set a good example :p

Things are going pretty good for me. I am doing opks and there are very light, but my cp is high, soft, and starting to open. We have start SMEP.

Well I need to get going. Off to a job interview. :wacko:

Good luck to you!:hugs::hugs: I hate job interviews, Ill probably be at my job forever because of it, LOL.

Im 10 days away from ovulation and cycle ending today thank God! Its so very light now.I will start OPK in 4 days. Hopefully this month wont end in a bust because my AF is set to arrive on my first anniversary which is June 6.:dohh::dohh:

Good Luck Juniper!!

Mrskcbrown- That would be super to have a BFP for your anniversary! Sending baby dust!:dust:

Well my spotting has stopped. I had light brown/red cm all day yesterday and this morning when I first checked. Kept waiting for AF to start and since my pad was still clean I checked cm again just to see, and sure enough my cm is back to a opaquish/whiteish/yellowish color with no red or pink or brown in sight. I am very confused. I guess only time will tell.....plan to test Saturday if AF still hasn't show up in full force. My temp today did drop but it's still above the coverline...soooo....I really don't know what to think.:shrug:

Hey ladies. Sorry to anyone who was visited by the :witch: and FX to anyone still waiting.

Just got the call from my dr office. Blood test confirmed :bfn:. Even though I was expecting it from all the at-home tests, I am still really depressed. I think the main reason is that I won't be able to do an IUI again. I no longer have my own health insurance and my husband's does not cover fertility procedures or medicines. I'll be responsible for paying for Clomid out of pocket (who knows how much that will be) and the IUIs are $350 and we just can't afford that.

Just stopped taking progesterone suppositories and AF should be here any day now (which, by the way, has made this cycle like approx 40 days). This I might have to step back for a little bit because I am overwhelmed and upset. I'm not sure what's going to happen now. The IUIs were crucial for my situation.

Oh I'm so sorry Stace!:hugs: You know you always have us here to support you. Sending you lots of love and hugs and warm fuzzy feelings (and lots of super special babydust too!)

:hug: Thinking of you and your DH :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww chicken, I'm sorry you feel like that :cry: If I could be there now to give you a hug, I would. I know it feels like there is no light at the end of this tunnel but it's there. Clomid isn't expensive and over here there is a generic for it which works just as well so if it's available try that. Don't give up hope love, you're going to get your bfp and one day when you're holding your LO in your arms you'll see how worth it it all was.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hey ladies. Sorry to anyone who was visited by the :witch: and FX to anyone still waiting.

Just got the call from my dr office. Blood test confirmed :bfn:. Even though I was expecting it from all the at-home tests, I am still really depressed. I think the main reason is that I won't be able to do an IUI again. I no longer have my own health insurance and my husband's does not cover fertility procedures or medicines. I'll be responsible for paying for Clomid out of pocket (who knows how much that will be) and the IUIs are $350 and we just can't afford that.

Just stopped taking progesterone suppositories and AF should be here any day now (which, by the way, has made this cycle like approx 40 days). This I might have to step back for a little bit because I am overwhelmed and upset. I'm not sure what's going to happen now. The IUIs were crucial for my situation.

:hugs:Stace:hugs:.

My insurance does not cover IUI or clomid. Clomid only costs me 25.00 at Walgreens though. Maybe if the clomid isnt much in your area, you could use that for a few months and save up for the IUI? Ive decided against IUI for now, just going to keep trying on our own. Maybe in June. I have other needs I need to take care of. Im praying for you and understand your need to step back. Its hard to read and see others BFP's when you really want one yourself. We're here if you need us.:hugs:

Good Luck Juniper!!

Mrskcbrown- That would be super to have a BFP for your anniversary! Sending baby dust!:dust:

Well my spotting has stopped. I had light brown/red cm all day yesterday and this morning when I first checked. Kept waiting for AF to start and since my pad was still clean I checked cm again just to see, and sure enough my cm is back to a opaquish/whiteish/yellowish color with no red or pink or brown in sight. I am very confused. I guess only time will tell.....plan to test Saturday if AF still hasn't show up in full force. My temp today did drop but it's still above the coverline...soooo....I really don't know what to think.:shrug:

Hmm another person in my other group had that a few days before testing and it seems it was implantation blood. So I think you are still in the running. Your chart like you said is still above the cover line, so dont sweat yet.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->