BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Pelle, I'm hoping never to have to endure that 2ww again!!!!!! I think I had my fair share thank you. I'm sure you meant Juniper???

Brooke, what a cute puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can understand you are happy! :))) :hugs:

I think I am to have another boy! I love my son so much that I can hardly imagine how I could raise a girl. I am used to the cars and trains, all boy stuff so much. At the moment it is a bit strange to imagine a little daughter in pink dress for example.

Jolene, welcome to the 2 ww, honey! good for you!:) O-day is still ahead of me, but days go fast, thank God.

Mrskcbrown, so you will get your BFP around your anniversary? what a gift it will be!!!!!!! My FX for you!!!!

Thanks so much Pelle. You always remember me:hugs:. Yes I will get my BFP on the day of my anniversary because that is when I plan to test:happydance::happydance:.

I am about to "O" girls. I can tell because I am getting way wetter down there:blush:. We have been :sex:but DH couldnt get to his destination this morning, if you know what I mean:haha:. So we will try again after work. We have to stop waiting till late night because Im always too sleepy:haha: and him too:wacko:.

Also Ive been cervix checking again this cycle but I cant seem to tell if its soft, high, open, closed, etc, etc...so im just going to wing it, LOL. Going to get OPK today, DH doesnt want me to, but to just go with the flow but I need more control, so going to buy them anyway, LOL.:hugs::hugs:

Yes, Pelle, I think you mean me. :) Jolene is not allowed to do any such thing for at least 9 month!!! :)

Mrskcbrown - Don't get too stressed, stuff like that happens to dh and me too. I think that sometimes life is just to busy for proper ttc. I would go get the opks. They will help you not stress as much. I know that when I don't use them that I am really unsure of what is happening. fx'd!

OK, so, I had a good high temp this morning. According to FF my chart is looking like I Ov'd on Saturday. I played with the numbers and if I get a temp equal to or higher than todays, than it will move my Ov to Sunday. I am sure that I Ov'd on Sunday, so I would like my chart to reflect that. lol.

Pelle- I feel the same as you. I have a DD and have trouble imagining myself with a baby boy. But I'll be happy no what gender I'm blessed with.

Brooke- Where do you work again?

Mrskcbrown- I know what you mean being too sleepy to bd! Once I'm in bed I only want to sleep. I agree with Juniper, using OPKs make me feel like I have some control at least by knowing where I stand in my cycle (somewhat anyways). FX'd for you!!

Juniper- I agree, looks like you O'd on Sunday. Did you get good bd'ing in? FX'd!!

Amber - we were able to bd Sunday morning. Unfortunately we were too tired to bd the night before, so hopefully Friday and Sunday are enough! To answer your previous question, I am not sure yet when I am going to test. I am thinking the 25th sounds good, but it is so far away on the calendar :( lol. Have you gotten your grades back yet?

Jolene - I changed the front page for you :hugs:

Juniper- Yes I got my grades and I did well. Ended up with 2 A's and 2 B's! Better than I thought I'd do, so I'm very pleased with myself. And I'm so glad to be only my little "mini" summer vacation (3 weeks off) before summer classes begin.
The 25th is when I should be O'ing. Hopefully you can get your BFP and I can get my +opk!

Congrats Amber. You clever girl you! Enjoy your holiday. We have a nice long holiday coming up from the 9 June for 5 weeks! They have taken from the other hols to make this one longer coz of the soccer world cup. At the rate I'm going I might just sleep my way through it. I don't know if it's the cold winter over here or the pregnancy but I am so tired today.

Wow Jenn, that's quite a high temp you had yesterday. Was it far from your normal temping time? Thanks for moving my name on the front page - was wondering when I'd be promoted, lol

yay! good job :) Oh cool. Does the 25th seem like a long way away to you? Maybe it is because I am usually not sure I Ov'd for 4 or 5 days after. I have a feeling that I am going to be a basket case this 2ww :wacko:. Well at least we can get each other through it. :)

Im a preschool teacher and my boss is pretty awesome and lets me bring him to work :) I need to remember to test today lol

Lol Jolene. I just needed the time! :) yes, the temp was very high. I tested about 4pm after I had vegged on the couch for 1 1/2 hours. I know that it is not very accurate, but I was dying to know if I Ov'd! Listen to your body, if you feel like you should rest, then you need to do it! :p When are you going for your blood HCG?

Oh yeah, I remember you saying that before Brooke! Sorry I'm so forgetful. I bet you'll make one great mom with all the "practice" you get to do on the little ones.

Jolene- I forgot you're down in the Southern Hemishpere.....we're getting ready for the blasted Oklahoma summer (=HOT). I think I'd rather be preggo through the winter than the summer. I carried my DD through the summer and fall and it was horrendous, but totally worth it of course.

Juniper- YES! Still two weeks to wait. My O-wait is longer than my BF?-wait.....FX'd that we all get what we want this cycle!

Tx Jenn, I'm not going for blood tests. I'm going for a scan next thurs...

Yeah Amber I'm due when our summer is at it's hottest. I am due 10 days after my b'day and time and time again have heard my mom complain about how uncomfortable she was at the end of that pregnancy, lol

Hello ladies. Our computer hasn't been working properly so obviously I haven't been on much. Still no :bfp: here but I went to my doctor earlier this month and he said everything looks good and he said that I do have eggs waiting to be made into a baby. Plus I've been temping every morning. I'm also still taking my vitamins everyday. Hope everyone else is doing well.

hello everyone!

daria - glad to see you're back!

so much is happening right now! when am i supposed to test? i'm pretty sure i ovulated this month. yay! however, i'm not sure when. :(

i feel more normal than ever and i've been cramping a bit. maybe af is coming?

i'll just be so happy to know! haha.

i don't remember if i told you all or not, but hayley's court date isn't until june 7th, so we won't know anything until then. :( i hate that she's in foster care right now. that family is known for having 9-12 kids at once. you can't tell me that's love. booo!

on a happier note: it's finals week here and the students all move out friday by 6pm.

HELLOOOOOOO SUMMERTIME <3

Ohhhh man not til June 7th? That's 4 weeks from now (I know...I'm testing that day!). Well I certainly have my fingers crossed that you get to have her.

Daria- Great to have you back!!!

Welcome back Daria - I just went looking for you today, wondering what had happened :)

Jrc - I am not sure when to tell you to test. You got a + opk right?

Juniper, I was starting to get them, then they got lighter and I ran out...

I'm not good at the opk thing, so far. :(

I feel like I'm 'winging' it at this point.

amberdawn - maybe we'll both get good news on june 7th! it could be a sign!!! :)

I think I'll just test in a week or so...after that, I'm making an appointment with the girl doctor.

mrskcbrown - I'm sorry I haven't said anything to you, yet! When I first joined, I followed one of your threads for a while. Sorry if that's creepy, but I remember thinking that you really deserved a LO. I thought you seemed so genuine and sweet! I'm glad you're in our group. <3

If i were you i would count the day that your opk started going lighter as your Ov day. you might have missed your surge, which has happened to me a few times. count 14 days from that day and that is when you should test.

I hope everything goes great for you on June 6th! It is my experience with DHS/CPS that you do not have to worry about things going your way if you are genuine good people. My dh and I were worried because we had only been married for 4 months and we are not rolling in cash, but everyone just seems overjoyed that we were good people who wanted the boys for an unselfish reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->