BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

I've not been doing so well on my weight loss plan. :(

I'm hoping to get to the gym this week, but who knows! It's closing for the unviersity, so that means extra on-call/work for me.

I just started a new diet plan that a girl I work with is on. She's lost 47 lbs! She said that she lost most of the weight just by the way she eats. Working out is just a bonus. I'm supposed to lose around 5 lbs. the first week if I do it right. :) If anyone would like me to get the numbers for you, I'll need your height. Just let me know!

jrc10, I was on the pill but went off of it last july, as for seeing the doctor, she does not seem to care, i was not asking for help, i just wanted to know about some things, and as for opk's we are using the clear blue digital tests.
BWilliams, I am starting to agree with you. I never thought weight was that big of an issue, my mother was my size and she had 6 of us in 10years, now i am not so sure

jrc10, I was on the pill but went off of it last july, as for seeing the doctor, she does not seem to care, i was not asking for help, i just wanted to know about some things, and as for opk's we are using the clear blue digital tests.
BWilliams, I am starting to agree with you. I never thought weight was that big of an issue, my mother was my size and she had 6 of us in 10years, now i am not so sure

How have your periods been since July?

One of the ladies on here (Juniper I believe) suggested I may try clomid to get my periods back on track. I'm letting May be 'last chance' month, so if I don't get my period or BFP this month, I am going to find a new doctor and make an appointment.

What did your doctor say?

OMG!!!!! Jolene! Congrats! I've been at my mom's all day for mother's day so did not get a chance to get online. SOOOOOO Happy for you!!!!!!!:happydance::yipee::wohoo:

Jolene, I am practically crying (tears of joy) I'm so emotional.:cry: It's amazing the bond we create on here! So glad to be a online friend with so many great gals!:hugs: And I'm so glad to feel your joy and excitement. Praying that your little bean sticks!:baby:

How have your periods been since July?

One of the ladies on here (Juniper I believe) suggested I may try clomid to get my periods back on track. I'm letting May be 'last chance' month, so if I don't get my period or BFP this month, I am going to find a new doctor and make an appointment.

What did your doctor say?

They have been regular i get my period between the 1st and 3rd of every month. I may just be being irrational but since we have not been trying to prevent it from happening, and all its seems we are doing is having sex (tmi sorry) I feel that it should have already happened and the doctor does not care she pretty much told us we were not ready for a baby

Thanks Amber. I know what you mean that's why it would be hard to leave this thread. This is where my friends are. Now if you could all just come over to the 1st tri that would be great :)

CONGRATS JOLENE!!!! that is wicked love! i will pray for your sticky bean! :)

as for me , saw the bean, 7 weeks 1 day today! soo excited saw the little heart beating away, now to jsut pray and stay safe till the 12 weeks mark!!!

Thanks Gailybaby, will keep you in my prayers too. How exciting to see your LO's heartbeat!

Chicken, where are you? You're being missed luv...

How is everyone today?

I'm just getting really bored waiting to O. FF predicts O between May 25th and 27th. So basically I am 2 weeks away......................I think I hate the O-wait more than the 2ww. What about you gals?

I'm in the same position amberdawn.. however I don't mind waiting to O so much... goes a lot quicker than the 2ww... lol

Yeah im waiting to it feels like time is dragging on but the puppy is keeping me super busy!!! Has anyone used the "O" dip ovulation test?

BWilliams, you should take a picture of your new puppy! I would love it see it. :)

I don't think I'm pg this month...but still waiting to test; however, I am not experiencing any AF symptoms whatsoever...I normally am cramping by now.

Who knows for me, right? :)

Good luck to everyone.

froggy:

Wow. I don't think I like your doctor...but it's not really her decision, is it? :)

Are you bding on the 'right' days?

My honest opinion is that there really aren't 'right' days, since you technically get preggers any day, but perhaps doing it on the O day would increase the chance.

Maybe you're having so much sex that his spermies aren't building back up? (haha. If so, good for you!) I think anymore than every other day means less sperm per time.

Ok i will upload one in a minute im on my cell phone right now when dh gets off the other computer i will post a pick of my baby who is really helping me deal with ttc and the whole family drama thing. I agree with jrc me and dh were doing it everyday the first few months and it just wore us out so now we are doing the sperm meets egg plan and its alot easier then doing it everyday! And the crazy thing is i used to LOVE to bd but once we started the everyday thing i really got over bding every night and making dh feel like it was his second job. So SMEP works for us!

As soon as AF comes, we're going to do the SMEP, too! I LOVE having a plan.

Hopefully it will work!

Me too i think having a plan helps lol every month it has been different though

froggy:

Wow. I don't think I like your doctor...but it's not really her decision, is it? :)

Are you bding on the 'right' days?

My honest opinion is that there really aren't 'right' days, since you technically get preggers any day, but perhaps doing it on the O day would increase the chance.

Maybe you're having so much sex that his spermies aren't building back up? (haha. If so, good for you!) I think anymore than every other day means less sperm per time.

I know exactly what you are saying, I dont like her much either but the only other doctor here is her husband, so i dont know. And no it is not her decision.

As far as the whole sex goes, we do it when almost everyday that I dont have my period. As for having sex when I OV I am not exactly sure when that is. I have tried to track it and have tested using Clearblue Ovulation tests, and I never got a positive with them. This might be to much information but I get my period every month between the 1st and 3rd, but some months it last 5 days and other months like this one it lasts 9 days. What could this mean, and how do I track that?

I honestly dont think it will happen this month anyways, as OH is out of town on buisness and can only come home on the weekends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->