BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

That was April 27th...I guess I could test now if I wanted to. lol.

That makes me feel so much better! I have secretly been so worried. I don't want to get my hopes up in case it doesn't go well. Kurtis keeps telling me not to worry because they want us to have her, but I'm really scared. Right now, I'm working full time and he's looking for a job. (He's in school full time, but isn't planning to take summer classes.) I was worried about the money situation.

We already picked out a potty chair and decorations for her room. haha. I really hope this works out.

Juniper - thank you so much for helping me through this. You're the only person I know that's been through it. You really are making this easier. :hugs:

Hi Daria, was wondering where you were.

Kat, how are you my luv?

Jrc - what a difficult situation to be in right now. Hayley is at such a vulnerable age but I'm sure they are taking good care of her and the wait will be worth it for the both of you.

Sending :dust: for all my girls...

I'm ok Jolene :) Waiting to O still 7 days away probably! Me and DH have planned a holiday in June :) I can't wait.

How are you feeling? Any morning sickness yet? Have we heard from Chicken Little? I know her internet sucks but I'm hoping she is ok

Jrc - you are very welcome, hun! I am glad that I can help ease some of your worry. I know how you feel. I didn't know anyone who had gone thought it, so I am happy to help :) Also, They say that 18 days past Ov is basically a 100% accurate test. So, if you can wait till Saturday, then you will know that what you get is the truth. Or you could wait till Monday if you wanted to give it a few extra days... I have my fingers crossed for you!!

:dust:

Kat - Are you doing Opks yet? Also, the trip sounds great. Where are you going? (if I might ask :)) Just don't make the mistake I did and plan it for the day you are to Ov! :wacko:

Well, not a whole lot new here... Just waiting I guess. We decided yesterday that my Mother and little sister are going to moving in for a while. My mom is having a hard time as some of you might remember me mentioning... They are going to be staying in our future nursery room. I want to know if it is weird that that makes me sad? I guess it is a reminder that it is not being used... Also, it makes me wonder that if the universe/God keeps sending me stuff like this, then maybe it is not meant for me to have an extra space... Because I will never need it... Ok, I just read that and it sounds crazy to Me! :( :wacko:

Start OPK CD12 so probably Sunday :) We are going to Bali and its just the two of us... I think we are due to come home on the day I O... lol.. ahh well we shall see!

My temps have been so stable this month its incredible...Looking forward to the downward O blip though I must say :)

oh wow, Bali. Sooo Jealous! :p Your temps do look great. Mine have been really high in my lp so far.. It is kinda crazy..

I havent been here in sooooo long!
How is everyone doing???

I have just been feeling sorry for myself. My last cycle was about 36 days which is pretty normal for me, except that I had brown blood pretty much every single day! A few days in there I would have a day where I would pass clots or bleed for an hour and thats it.

I had my U/S almost 2 weeks ago and I go in tomorrow to get the results *eek*

also I have had AF here for 10 days now :(

hey ngridley and all!!! Ive been reading and it seems most of us are Oing or about to O or the 2WW. Im waiting to O. Im hoping that its soon. Been trying to time Bding accordingly. Guess we will try again tonite:)
Praying for more BFPs on this lovely board!:happydance:

:hugs::hugs:to all!

I waiting to O too and i keep for getting to test lol but i know O wont happen for a few more days but we had a practice round last night ;-)

NGRidley - Welcome back and I am sorry that you are having such a hard time. I hope that the dr can help get you back the health very soon!

Also, I added you to the front page, I also added you, mrskcbrown...

hey ladies! how ya'll been doing?
I haven't been temping lately cause been so busy. but i do know that my cycle is irregular this month cause i haven't gotten AF yet

Shey looking at your chart.....I dont think you O'd at all, or at least when the chart says you might have.

I would say that it was actually at CD27 or not at all.

Shey - is your Cervix still open? if so, I would have to say that I don't think you Ov'd... if it closed after cd27, then I would agree with ngridley that you Ov'ed then...

Hi again to everyone, and hi to everybody I have not met yet. So still waiting to go to the doctors on Monday, I am getting kind of nervous now. So I have a question and please don't think of me as naive or anything, but now that we are getting more serious about TTC, I have started temping. My question is does your temp go up or down when you O and what if it is all over the place how do you know then?

NGRidley- So sorry your cycles have been horrid. I pray your results tomorrow are what you want to hear and that you can get help for your bleeding. Sending lots of hugs your way!:hugs:

Kat- Bali?! I bet that'll be awesome! :thumbup:

Jenn- Sorry that you're having to share your nursery with your family. That must be sad. I suppose it's good though that you are able to provide a home for them when they need it most. And when you catch the egg you'll still have 9 months (or so) before you absolutely have to have the nursery space. Prayerfully it will all work out. Big hugs!:hugs:

Froggy - Don't worry about it... Everyone has to learn when they first start :) It is normal for your temp to flux. The day after you Ov your temp should go up by at least .10 degrees. I suggest signing up for fertilityfriend.com. You can put in your temps and it will help you calculate your coverline and when your Ov. Also, recommend reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. It explains everything you need to know ( and a little more ;)) about charting.

Thanks and I am signed up for fertilityfriend

Good morning or afternoon depending on where you are at on the globe:haha: I love fertility friend and I think its pretty accurate for the most part.

Ladies take a look at my chart. Does it look like I am about to O or have O'd :haha:? You probably cant tell much. Im just going to keep on bding because Im so nervous about missing it. Getting OPKs today. Im so lazy about going to get them because they are so freaking expensive:shrug:.

Well I wont be on much today, field trip with my students to the movies:wacko:. I hope they act well:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->