BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Don't think I said hi to froggy yet! Hi :hi:and welcome to our little group!

Where are you Stace???? Thinking of you and wondering how you are!:hugs:

Hello Froggy! :)

Girls, I have talked to a doctor and he said royal jelly and any other product that increases the estrogen level is absolutely NOT reccomended to any woman with fibroids - I have such - in the uterus. Well, at least I saved some money:)

My collegue gave birth to her twins yesterday! Good for her...

Twins lucky her i wish i could have twin boys that is my all time dream :) then a little girl a couple years later! What do yall want?

My DS and DH really want a girl so I think they're rubbing off on me... twin boy and girl would be great.

Amber, your cycles are so long no wonder your wait for Ov is so frustrating. I would be pulilng my hair out!

Welcome Froggy :)

I would love a twin boy and girl but i would be to scared my husband would make that our cut off lol but i reall want 2 boys and 1 girl and i would be happy with just a boy and girl but i would love more then just 2 kids.But i will be happy with whatever god blesses us with

DH and I want 4 kids together in addition to the one that I already have from my previous marriage. We want a big family like the Cosby show, so that when they are older we have great family dinners and family functions together, with lots of grandkids:thumbup:. Prayerfully it will happen, and it will.

5 days from the 'BIG O". Let the :sex: marathon begin. Every other day beginning today and :sex: saturday, sunday and monday in a row. So we dont miss and then resume the every other day on next tuesday, just to make sure all bases are covered. I DO NOT want af on my anniversary June 6!:dohh::dohh:

Hope everyone is doing well!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

froggy:

Wow. I don't think I like your doctor...but it's not really her decision, is it? :)

Are you bding on the 'right' days?

My honest opinion is that there really aren't 'right' days, since you technically get preggers any day, but perhaps doing it on the O day would increase the chance.

Maybe you're having so much sex that his spermies aren't building back up? (haha. If so, good for you!) I think anymore than every other day means less sperm per time.

I know exactly what you are saying, I dont like her much either but the only other doctor here is her husband, so i dont know. And no it is not her decision.

As far as the whole sex goes, we do it when almost everyday that I dont have my period. As for having sex when I OV I am not exactly sure when that is. I have tried to track it and have tested using Clearblue Ovulation tests, and I never got a positive with them. This might be to much information but I get my period every month between the 1st and 3rd, but some months it last 5 days and other months like this one it lasts 9 days. What could this mean, and how do I track that?

I honestly dont think it will happen this month anyways, as OH is out of town on buisness and can only come home on the weekends.

It sounds like you're decently regular except for the length of your cycles. When you're having the longer ones are you stressed?

When I was going for my undergrad, stress caused my period to do all sorts of weird things. It even stopped it for 3 months. Maybe this is what's happening:

https://parenting.ivillage.com/ttc/ttcsigns/0,,toniw_47t1,00.html

You may want to get a check-up from your doctor.

Hello Everyone! I am back! We had a great trip. :) I am pretty sure that I Ov'd on Sunday. I have not been able to temp, so I am not sure. I did check my cervix yesterday morning and my my cp was high, closed, and firm and no more ewcm. I am going to temp in the morning and am hoping for a nice raise!!!

Welcome Froggy! you might want to try some of the line opks, that way you can see if there is any change in your lh.

Brooke - Congrats on the new puppy! I would love to see a pic too

Juniper- Sounds like you O'd! FX'd for you. When do you think you'll test?

Thank you Ladies, Juniper the line opks where would i get those?
I have a doctors appointment next week jrc10 and I think I am just going to go in a tell her how it is going to be.

I've been looking at Amazon and ebay for opks. :)

Good for you! Keep us updated froggy.

I buy all mine from early-pregnancy-test.com this month im trying the strips i really hope they work!!! I was going to test today i held my pee and everything but when i got home i forgot and after i went pee i was like ohh crap!!! Froggy maybe you should ask the doctor to run some test on you check you thyroid and stuff? And i would deff try opks!

https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b135/Momy2tylerashton/30538_418785864051_513129051_547731.jpg

My Digger Kinda like Grave Digger :)

Ohhhhh sooooo cute! Love her! (is it a girl?) And love her in the stroller!:haha: So cute. I want a puppy now. The only pet we have is a tiny frog that lives in a small water aquarium. Can't have a cat due to DH's bad allergies, but I really want a puppy.

brooke - OMG! she is fricken cute! :) also, I am not sure about the strips from early-pregnancy-test.com. I have plans to try them if there is a next time. I have been using the Answer test strips and they work great.

Froggy - I would try Amazon.com or I buy mine at Target or Walmart. I use the Answer dip strips they come 20 in a package.

super cute!

what a great present! now i want a puppy. lol.

What a cutie-pie Brooke. You must be having so much fun with your new pup. I'm sure he/she's giving you good practice. They seem to keep you up just as much as a baby would, lol.

Brooke, what a cute puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can understand you are happy! :))) :hugs:

I think I am to have another boy! I love my son so much that I can hardly imagine how I could raise a girl. I am used to the cars and trains, all boy stuff so much. At the moment it is a bit strange to imagine a little daughter in pink dress for example.

Jolene, welcome to the 2 ww, honey! good for you!:) O-day is still ahead of me, but days go fast, thank God.

Mrskcbrown, so you will get your BFP around your anniversary? what a gift it will be!!!!!!! My FX for you!!!!

The pup is a lil boy but that didn't stop my niece from making him her baby lol. But he is just like a baby up during the night and sleeping during the day...but i take him to work with me and he plays with kids most of the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->