BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Thanks Amber. Thankfully I've never actually thrown up in any of my pregnancies just have 'all day sickness' instead of 'morning sickness' but I don't mind it gives me peace of mind knowing my hormones are up. I've never heard of hyperemesis gravidarum. What is that?

hello girls,

I hope everybody is doing fine! :)

JRC, your little girl is so cute, and a huge respect to you and your man! Btw she looks like she is your biological daughter, you will be a beatiful loving family, she is lucky to have you! :hugs:

Juniper, good for you, you can come and show your BFP in a week!!!!!!! be positive, dear! Why should it be PMS? It could be pregnancy, too!

Jolene, ah, I wish I was pregnand and vomit all day :D Alright, just kidding! I know it is a tough time, I remember my 1st trimester very well! :hug:

There is not much here, still so many days till O-day, okey, okey, we have to have sex only for fun, too, right? :D

Hello ladies. Hope everyone is well. I've been in the house all day watching Bones and looking here on the internet for jobs. I figure if OH and I want to have a baby, I'm going to need to bring in money. OH is having a tough time (even though he won't admit it) and I want to help him out and it would be nice for me to get money from working, instead of just getting unemployment. Anyway, I have a question for you lovely ladies. When I went to my doctor, he told me to start temping every morning and I have. The past few days though, my temps have all be 97.6. I'm waiting for it to go higher so I know when I'm ovulating. Anyone else temping and ever hit a plateau like the one I'm on?

Pelle- I'm waiting right along with you. When do you expect to O?

Daria- I've never had very steady temps. Maybe the other ladies have some advice?

Jolene- hyperemesis gravidarum is an extreme form of "morning sickness" in which a pregnant woman in unable to intake and absorb enough nutrients (food) due to nausea and vomiting so much that her and her unborn baby can suffer. Some women have it bad enough that they are hospitalized throughout pregnancy and have a feeding tube to help them survive. I think you have to lose like 5% or more of your body weight to be diagnosed with it. It's pretty awful and I fear that I'll have it again when I get pregnant. Mine was never bad enough to be hospitalized but I did lose weight and was best friends with the toilet for the first 22 weeks. If it wasn't for the life growing in my body, I would have truly hated being pregnant.

I love you ladies! Thanks everyone... and yes, I am crying. :wacko:

Jolene - I am sorry that you are sick, but not a whole lot. lol :hugs:

Amber - My sister had hyperemesis gravidarum with her first and not with her last 2. She lost 50lbs and had to go in 2 times a week for iv fluids. With the 2nd she only threw up til 9 weeks and never threw up with the last... hope that is the case with you!

Jenn- I hope you're right! Thanks for sharing your sisters ordeal...makes me feel a lot more hopeful! :thumbup:

Thanks Brooke - I don't know why I am so down this week. I am usually nervous but excited at this point in my lp.. I know that there is a chance that I will get my miracle this month.

Jolene - I'm so glad you're sick! So excited for your baby. :)

Juniper - Please don't be upset! I know in my heart that you will have a baby. You're such a wonderful and deserving person. AND you're WAY too young for any sort of 'life change.' You're probably pregnant right now....fingers crossed!

My bet is we'll have another BFP real soon. Thank you all for everything. I definately feel closer to all of you than my own friends. :hugs:

JRC - she is absolutely adorable

juniper - I am loving the chart. Definitely being overly emotional can be either pregnancy or PMS......I wouldnt give up yet :)

For me....today is CD13 and AF is still here....I think she is actually slowing down and may be gone by today or the next.

Thanks ngridley - and I am praying that your cycles get worked out soon!

I am feeling better today. Dh got up with the kids this morning ans let me sleep til 11am! It felt great. Also, I was trying to think though things last night and I have come to the realization that I am so terrified that I am not pg because I have a feeling deep down that I am... I know I have been convinced by symptoms before, but there are not symptoms. I Think that is why I have been being so hard on myself. I do not was to get my hopes up again and get crushed. Do I need therapy? lol

Juniper i really hope that gut feeling of yours comes true this month :) And jrc you are so right about the friends thing you guys know more about what going on in my life then my best friends do. But i really really hope this is my month cause in june we have dh bday our dating anniversary and our wedding anniversary and it would make them even more special if we were pregnant :)

BWilliams, I hope this is your month, too, hun. You have been wanting this so much and are very deserving.

Fingers crossed that you can't drink on your special occassions next month! :D

NG- Great news! It's never fun to be bleeding iykwim.

Jenn- FX'd for you my dear! You must have one heck of a man to let you sleep in. Mine never does that (mostly because he's at work way before I ever get up and also because when he's off he wants to catch up on all his sleep).

Brooke- That would be perfect timing, eh?

Update for me: I'm having fairly strong ovary pain on my right ovary.....wonder if O is going to come even earlier this cycle. Might just take an opk tomorrow to see how it's lookin.

Brooke - I hope this is your month! fx'd

Amber - I would def take an opk!

B&B did something strange to this thread, it has disappeared from my 'subscriptions' and everyones siggies are blank!?

Lotsa baby :dust: to you all...

Thanks girls i really hope this is my month but most of all i hope you guys get what you want this month also :) What happened to Stace im starting to worry about her. Ok so im in my fertile period right now so i guess i will start opks tonight

Jolene - They made us an official team. I had the same problem. I am not sure about the siggys though, I can see every ones...

ok ladies, i have the "everyone has to ask it as one point" temping question. I woke up at my normal time to temp and I was shivering cold. I took my temp and it was very low, 98.11. I got under the covers and fell back asleep for 2 hours, then took my temp again and it was 98.59. I didn't get out of bed when I woke up the first time, so I cannot blame movement of the temp spike. So, do you think that I should use the low or the high temp?

That is always a difficult one Jenn. Which temp was closer to your normal temping time? When that happened to me I took the temp that was half way between the two, lol. I know that's not accurate but I just couldn't choose, hehe!

Good luck with the OPK's Brooke! I was also thinking about Stace today.

Biggest thing i HATE about opks is feeling like im dying of thrist lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->