BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Juniper don't be so hard on yourself honey...Jrc u better stop talking about af she is not aloud to get anyone this month! Did another opk today and it got a little darker then yesterdays! So im off to take a shower then take advantage of dh hehe ;-)

B i got AF that's why jrc mentioned AF

Thanks B. My BF will be here Thursday so hopefully AF will be gone

yay! its been so long since i've last dtd

I will hehe! I want another lil one

Thank you amber

jrc why you jealous?

juniper i had things to do but im on now

I haven't had a real period since BC. I had what I thought was AF in Jan. and Feb. but nothing since...so I'm hoping that my body is getting back on track. :)

aww jrc my cycles have been irregular since i had my son in july 2008

This might be tmi, but my nipples now hurt so much it feels like burning...

Have you all ever experienced this???

When my shirt rubs, it really hurts. They even hurt when I don't move. :(

It was better earlier, but now it's really painful.

its ok! my cycles are funny like that. like my last cycle was 43days long

Jrc - I am not sure what to tell you about the burning pain... I have always associated that with pregnancy.. Are you feeling like you should take another test or do you think af is still coming? Something is def coming for you! I am sorry I can't tell you what though :(

Brooke - good luck with the :sex: :haha:

Amber - I same thing happened to me... i have to resubscribe to the group.. Start those opks and bding lady! :hugs:

I have been having another emotional evening.. I started getting some little cramps and am now feeling like I might be out :( I know that cramps don't always mean af, but it always have for me... I guess we will have to see.

Hey ladies how you all doing today?

Hi Shey! I am pretty good today.. I am excited about my temp this morning and getting really antsy to test :wacko: How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->