BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Jenn- Not sure abt that one.....Just note both temps and see how your temps look over the next few days. Your chart looks good!

Brooke- I know! I hate waiting 4 hours without a drink or a potty break. It's awful.

My opk today was negative....there was a line but it was pretty faint. I think I'll just monitor my cm closely and wait a few more days before I do any more opks. Trying my best not to poas.

hello girls,

it is extremely stormy and rainy here for days!

Jolene, where is your signature, dear? :) Are you better now?

Amber, I hope O-day is coming this weekend, but who knows, one month I have my O-day on CD14, the next on CD23 :)

Juniper, you are on DPO8! will you test tomorrow? or on DPO10? :test: FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pelle you're a bad influence, lol, Jenn don't test yet BFN's are awful, it's too early!!! The best for me was seeing that dark line show up within a second. When you get faint lines you're left to wonder, is it an evap, are my eyes deceiving me :wacko: But hey, I know we have a couple of POASaholics on here so in the end it is up to you, hehe.

I don't put my siggy up on here as it's so bold and 'in your face', I don't want to have it staring in everyones faces especially when someone is having a 'bad TTC' day, iykwim.

I am nauseous from the moment I open my eyes in the morning til when I close them at night (I'm not complaining) The problem is that the only thing that makes me feel better is EATING. I am going to pick up so much weight if it carries on like this!

Jolene - Do you not remember the name of our group? :haha: :hugs:

Pelle - lol. yeah I am going to wait till after af is supposed to be here. I am thinking that the 25th sounds good. I agree with Jolene. I have never had any sort of a line and I would hate to get an evap and get my hopes up.

I decided to put the higher temp on my chart... The temps were almost an equal difference from my previous temps. I chose that higher temp because looking at the lower temp made me sad :haha: Amber, I think I am going to have to take your advice and wait to see what tomorrows temp it. fx'd that it stays high!!!

Oh my goodness, you all sound so promising!

I'm just excited that my boobs are sore!!! I'm hoping AF is coming. :D

I sound promising?

your boobs are sore? That is a great sign that something is happening with your hormones! It feels so backward to be wishing for af for you. :haha:

Juniper, you seem to be explaining new things. I don't remember you posting anything like you have been since I've been in the group. I'm just really hoping for you!

My boobs are super sore...they hurt putting on or taking off a bra...and hanging. :( :)

I know it seems backwards haha, but I guess I just didn't get to start the race, yet.

But at some point, I will! I'm also cramping slightly. :D

hmm... wow. I guess I didn't realize that fully. I feel so backwards this month.. My emotions and way of thinking about ttc are just not the same as other months.. :wacko: instead of being excited about symptoms and stuff, I get sad. Like "oh it doesn't matter how good that sounds, it probably doesn't mean anything" I have been trying to keep my mind off it and not symptom stop because I don't want to freak out too much. I know that things could possibly be looking good and you are right, i have had some new things happen. I do know that I will be happy tomorrow if my temp stays up. ACK! I feel like a whiny child and I need someone to hold me. :haha:

:hugs:

That's what we're here for! I don't want you to be upset, but you're always so supportive and positive for us. You're allowed to have your own time to feel down.

If you feel like whining, you go for it! I think it's really good that you aren't holding on to sympotoms this month. It's good to take a break from things like that. :)

We all need some time to vent and lean on others. We're here to listen. I just hope that your temp stays up. :D

When do you plan to test?

:hugs: Thanks hun. I think I am going to wait till after af is due... probably the 25th

Yay! Well then, good luck.

I'll keep my fingers crossed. :flower:

Amber. Kat, and Brooke - How are those opks coming along? any other Ov symptoms?

I have a crazy question for you ladies... Could I possibly be developing a triphasic chart? Is that too good to be true? My temps are already way more "normal" looking than they usually are.. I will probably end up doing day temps... Also, I am 9 dpo today, so realistically, af could be coming anytime..

Hey ladies!
AF got me on Friday. ugh!

Took 2 opks yesterday both neg second line was hardly there ugh but no O pains yet hopefully soon!!! Juniper i hope this is it for you :hugs: Jrc Sore boobies sound exciting :) hopefully its a bfp and not af!!

i'm sorry Shey :(

Good luck Brooke! I got my fx'd that those opks will start to darken for you

I feel like this has turned unto my thread.. Where is everyone???? :( Have my comments made anyone uncomfortable?

I took a nap today and woke up feeling awful :(

Oh Juniper it's not you. It's the blasted change BnB did. I'm no longer getting notices in my user cp when there are new posts on this thread. All my other threads seem to work fine. But this one never shows up and I have to go searching for it. :growlmad:

Your chart looks FAB! Fx'd for you!!!:happydance:

I haven't been taking opks....really need to though since I'm starting to get ewcm and it's getting high and open...not quite as soft as it will be at O.

Shey- Sorry af got you. Love your new pic of your boy! He's cute!

I'm so tired today...but I know it's work b/c the girl I work with is also super tired...

My boobs are still sore, but I think it was worse yesterday. They do seem kind of big/full though...I really think it's AF, not a BFP...Either way, I'll be super excited. :)

I think it's Juniper's turn for the BFP!

Shey - sorry AF got you, but I have to admit, I'm JEALOUS!

Have a great evening ladies. :)

Thank you amber

jrc why you jealous?

juniper i had things to do but im on now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe