BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Im good today just very tired...so ready to go home and take a nap and take an opk i hope today the second line is darker :) Juniper how is your hand?

Juniper Im ok i have a headache! ugh I always get migraines when I am on AF

Brooke - fx''d for that +opk. Also, my hand is doing well. I have my cast off now and the dr said that bones healed nicely. It is now just regaining the strength and dexterity, it is coming along though.. Thanks for asking :)

Shey - eh, I am sorry. I get migraines too. no fun :(

Nope they're not. blah takes a week for mine to go away

Well im glad its almost all better Juniper!!! I really hope this is it for you and jrc :) I wanna bfp in the begining of june! So yall can have may lol

i'll probably have a bfp in june too

lol Brooke, I hope you are right! I realized something the other day and seems like one of those too good to me true things.. If I am pg, my due date will me on my Grandma's birthday. This is the Grandma that we want to name our daughter after...

Jenn, that would be nice.

Jrc, I've never experienced that but it definitely means something is coming...

Brooke, I'm waiting for some bump buddies from this thread so get busy babe!

Could you girls please keep me in your prayers? I'm going for my 6 weeks scan tomorrow and am so scared they won't find a heartbeat. My appointment is in 15 hours exactly ( no use giving you girls the time as you're all on different time zones)

I will be praying all day for you and your little bean. You will have to let us know as soon as you get home! :hugs:

Other than stressed, how are you doing?

Really, really awful ms so that's a good thing. Problem is I only feel better while I'm eating so by the time I'm 3 months I'll probably look 9 months!!!!!!!! I baked ginger biscuits this evening coz I don't feel like going to the shops but they don't look or taste like ginger biscuits, lol and they're supposed to curb the nausea but as soon as the biccy is finished I'm sick again :haha:

aww Jolene good luck and i will pray for you.

Jolene - what about chewing gum or sucking on hard candy? When I am nauseous (which happens a lot with a stomach ulcer, acid reflux, and lactose intolerance :dohh:) I suck on peppermint sticks. The morning sickness really is a good sign, but I am sorry you are having such a hard time of it :(

Hiya ladies:howdy:

@Jolene: I am praying for you. I pray that they find a heartbeat and I know by God's grace they will.:hugs:

As for me, I think I am going to O today or over the next 2 days. My Opks are progressively gettiing darker so hopefully I will get a BFP on my anniversary June 6!:yipee: Good luck and :hugs2: to everyone!

Thanks for the advice Jenn. On Sunday I went looking for barley sugar sweets to suck as I have heard that also helps but can't find any. We don't have peppermint stick over here, I googled them and the look yummy. Maybe you should post me some, lol.

Mrskcbrown, I really can't wait for all you girls to test because we usually get 1 or 2 bfp's a month! I wonder whose turn it's going to be this month...

Thank you all for getting back with me. I just took at 2 1/2 hour nap! I've been so exhausted with my job and the cps lady...

Speaking of her: WE PASSED THE INSPECTION!!! I really had a good time talking with the cps lady. She is going to call us on June 7th and let us know for sure. She said she didn't want me to get my hopes up, but she was recommending us. Now it's just up to the judge!!!

My nipples are still really sore, but not burning...I'm thinking about taking another test, although I don't think I'm pregnant.

Juniper - I still want YOU to be preggers! :D

Jolene - I love following your journey already. Thanks for not leaving us. :)

Mrskcbrown - I hope you're doing the nasty! heehee.

Good luck everyone and thank you for going through this cps stuff with me. It really makes me happy to report back the good news to you all. :) I could really have Hayley here in just 19 days!

Jrc - Great news! Yay :happydance: You WILL have Hayley there in just 19 days :hugs: If you don't think you are pregnant, you could just wait out af for a few more days.. Do you still have cramps?

Jolene - I totally will!... I will let you know if I can find some.. They are a little hard to find when it is not christmas time...

I don't have any cramps at all...just the crazy sore boobs.

I'm confused, too. I'm hoping that it's just AF...I know that sounds crazy, but I'd like to get Hayley settled first...

But, I'm not going to complain if I am pg. :D I don't think I am though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->