BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Yay Jrc! I'm glad all went well for the inspection.:happydance:

Jolene- Thinking of you and your little bean! :hugs:

Yay Mrskcbrown! Time to bd!:happydance:

I have been slack in my opk and bd'ing....Have gotten 3 neg opks thus far, but cervix is getting close to O. DH and I just haven't had much time to bd. Hopefully we can in a day or two before it's too late.

Where is Pelle, Stace, and Kat??? Wondering how you all are doing!

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers!!!! Our little bubbikins is measuring 6wk2d and doc is happy with what he sees. We decided to tell my son today as my ms is so bad I can't hide it any longer. He is so excited!

Yeah Stace and Kat, where are you two hiding? Has Kat not maybe left for Bali yet? I'm leaving on Saturday for a week holiday but hopefully will have access to the internet.

Jolene, wonderful news, I am so happy for the good result! :hugs:

Jrc, I am happy for you! I knew everything will be fine!

Amber, thank you for missing me, you are such a caring lady! :hugs:

I am very excited, girls, I have been to the doctor for a scan this morning and on CD12 - thank you my Lord so much - three dominant follicles, one 19 mm in the left, two 18 mm in the right ovary!:) I had some guess, because I felt small piercing pains plus I am very wet (sorry for being natural...) :))
I thought I had an earlier O day, but it is just coming in 3-4 days.

Hiya Ladies!:flower:

Yes I think I am about to O today or the next day or so. My OPK was the darkest yesterday its been since I started testing. We BD yesterday and hopefully tonite and tomorrow.:blush: Im on my last Clearblue easy smiley face OPK so hopefully I will finally get a smiley one this afternoon.

:hugs:and more:hug:

Wow seems like a lot of us are O'ing together!
My opk this morning was questionably positive. So I think I may O tonight or tomorrow. My temp was a bit high today so FF gave me dashed crosshairs, but it's probably because I stayed up til abt 2am then temped at 5. So I don't agree with FF.

Really need to bd today!!!! Eek! Haven't bd'd since cd 3 or 4 (i think).

Pelle- Yay!!! So happy your follies are looking good!

Wow seems like a lot of us are O'ing together!
My opk this morning was questionably positive. So I think I may O tonight or tomorrow. My temp was a bit high today so FF gave me dashed crosshairs, but it's probably because I stayed up til abt 2am then temped at 5. So I don't agree with FF.

Really need to bd today!!!! Eek! Haven't bd'd since cd 3 or 4 (i think).

Pelle- Yay!!! So happy your follies are looking good!

Amberdawn, no bding since cd 3 or 4, wow:saywhat:! My DH would have a :hissy:. We :sex: at least every other day:blush:. I dont even think he can sleep without touching me in some way:blush:. Im not complaining though:haha:.

I hope you have some good :sex: tonite and you get that :baby:!!!!! Gosh I want this so bad.:hugs:

Thanks Pelle! Your follies are a nice size and considering they grow about 2mm a day I do think there's a chance of twins (I like the way you put that in your siggy) Have you been taking clomid?

Im doing good today feeling a little crampy but when i tested yesterday my opk was light again but looking back to the day before it was kinda dark not as dark as the second like bht there was also like a water spot in it or something who knows opks hate me lol. Jolene im so glad everything went well!!! Pelle im super excited about your eggs and if u get twins well lucky you that is my dream ohh what i would do for twin boys!!!

Aww B!

I went to the doctor's today and they drew blood from me cause i want to see if i have a thyroid problem or not since my gma had one and my mom was tested for it.

they will call me when they get the results

Hello Ladies.

Jolene - That is fantastic news! :happydance:

All you O'ers - Go get some babies made! :haha:

Pelle - Those sound like some great follies. Good Luck.

Well, I have a temp dip this morning and was wracked with anxiety, so I decided to test. I got a bfn. I don't have my hopes up anymore for this cycle... I guess I will just be waiting for af now.

Hello Ladies.

Jolene - That is fantastic news! :happydance:

All you O'ers - Go get some babies made! :haha:

Pelle - Those sound like some great follies. Good Luck.

Well, I have a temp dip this morning and was wracked with anxiety, so I decided to test. I got a bfn. I don't have my hopes up anymore for this cycle... I guess I will just be waiting for af now.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Juniper - I won't be sorry until you see the witch. :)

Sounds like it's time for most of you all to get down and dirty. haha.

I'm like the complete opposite...cycle-wise...unless they're really messed up.

I'm still sore nipples today...and some cramps. I think AF is coming! YAY!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->