BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Ew shey needles ugh makes me all queisy inside...I didnt test today cause it was like 95 here and i was outside most of the afternoon so i had to drink something but i am a little crampy today so hopfully its the big O

yea needles suck but i have 3 tattoos, go figure. lol

Aww! Juniper - I love you very much today!!!! :hugs:

I hate needles, too...but I have some tattoos. I believe that drawing blood and getting shots is different than tattoos. Waay different.

i knw! my arm still hurts from the needle. im callin it a night. night ladies

Right back atcha Jrc! :p

ah man, having diabetes gets you over the needle thing real quick!

OK, something absolutely insane popped just in to my head... 11 dpo temp dip of over .3 degrees, twinging cramps yesterday and right now, bfn today.... implantation????? I know I am grasping at straws, but is it possible?

Why not, Juniper? It is absolutely possible for you to be pregnant and testing negative on DPO11! :kiss:

Jolene, I don't take clomid, but I gave a shot to royal jelly;-) My son was twins, too, but the other baby dissappeared during the first trimester. How is your belly, is your bump growing? :)

Oh, tattooo girls, I am so jealous!!!! I find tattoos so sexy but my man doesn't really support the idea :) So I have only a belly piercing:)
May I ask what kind of tattoos do you have?

Mrskcbrown, wow, you have a sex drive with your man! :) I am more like Amber, we don't bd every other day except TTC time:) I wonder if it will change now that we will have a bedroom and our own bed! Now we sleep in the living room on a coach. :D

Bwilliams, many of us really O near the same time here :))))) it is super interesting! :)) FX for you, dear!

Amber, yeeeeah, O-day is here for you, dear! So you will be in the 2ww tomorrow! :))))))))

I MISS STACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nope:

Hi Ladies!!

Sorry I've been MIA I've got so much work on in the day I don't get time to post and I'm trying to finish off my university certificate arrghghgh!!

I've been following you all though :)

Jolene still so excited for you :) xoxox

Juniper I reckon day 11 is implantation for sure. Even if it is already implanted your HCG might not be high enough :)

Pelle where are you at with your cycle? xox

Well I have finished my smiley faces today so now just into the 2ww!! We shall see... i'm off to Bali on June 13 and can't wait... If no luck this month then we can try babymaking in another country hehehehe!

Still have not seen Stace on here.. I hope she is ok :(

Hey girls :hi:

Jenn I had an implantation dip on 11DPO (https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2cf467)

So excited for this 2ww, got my fx for you all!!!!

My hubby has his ring finger tattoo'd with our initials and I want a similar design on my shoulder but still unsure. I also have a belly ring, Pelle.

I have zero tattoos i want one but i have no clue what i want lol...i have a feeling i O'd yesterday i didnt test but i was kinda crampy so im just going with it i will continue to test untill i feel like stopping...Im really worried about Stace to i hope she is ok

Why not, Juniper? It is absolutely possible for you to be pregnant and testing negative on DPO11! :kiss:

Jolene, I don't take clomid, but I gave a shot to royal jelly;-) My son was twins, too, but the other baby dissappeared during the first trimester. How is your belly, is your bump growing? :)

Oh, tattooo girls, I am so jealous!!!! I find tattoos so sexy but my man doesn't really support the idea :) So I have only a belly piercing:)
May I ask what kind of tattoos do you have?

Mrskcbrown, wow, you have a sex drive with your man! :) I am more like Amber, we don't bd every other day except TTC time:) I wonder if it will change now that we will have a bedroom and our own bed! Now we sleep in the living room on a coach. :D

Bwilliams, many of us really O near the same time here :))))) it is super interesting! :)) FX for you, dear!

Amber, yeeeeah, O-day is here for you, dear! So you will be in the 2ww tomorrow! :))))))))

I MISS STACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nope:

Yeah we like to jump one anothers bones every chance we get:haha:. My DH has a high drive.:blush: and I just follow suit.
Yeah it will probably change once you have your own bedroom. We think the bedding is one element of our marriage that keeps us connected.
Wishing everyone soo much luck on here!:hugs:

Mrskcbrown- We co-sleep with our 3 year old DD, so it's kinda like natural birth control iykwim!:haha: We have to make a special effort or coordinate her sleepovers at the grandparents to get out bd'ing in. Although it's a challenge, we really enjoy co-sleeping. Before we started ttc #2, we averaged like 1 time of sex each month. Now it's increased a bit...maybe 2 times a month. Not much change, huh? :haha:

Tattoo ladies- I don't have any tattoos yet, but I had a design made for one. When our tax return comes back I'm going to go get it. It's a memorial tattoo in memory of my dad. My DH has a set of guns on his upper arm. He wants to get other tattoos as well...but his aren't really meaningful like I want mine to be.

Jenn- FX'd that it's implantation!!!:happydance:

My opk this am was still questionably positive. Going to test later today and see if it gets clearly positive. Shouldn't be too long til I O. Reallllllly need to bd! Ahhhhh!!:wacko:

Mrskcbrown- We co-sleep with our 3 year old DD, so it's kinda like natural birth control iykwim!:haha: We have to make a special effort or coordinate her sleepovers at the grandparents to get out bd'ing in. Although it's a challenge, we really enjoy co-sleeping. Before we started ttc #2, we averaged like 1 time of sex each month. Now it's increased a bit...maybe 2 times a month. Not much change, huh? :haha:

Tattoo ladies- I don't have any tattoos yet, but I had a design made for one. When our tax return comes back I'm going to go get it. It's a memorial tattoo in memory of my dad. My DH has a set of guns on his upper arm. He wants to get other tattoos as well...but his aren't really meaningful like I want mine to be.

Jenn- FX'd that it's implantation!!!:happydance:

My opk this am was still questionably positive. Going to test later today and see if it gets clearly positive. Shouldn't be too long til I O. Reallllllly need to bd! Ahhhhh!!:wacko:

Ok I understand the co-sleeping thing. I never did that with my 9 yr old daughter. I didnt want her to get attached to sleeping with me and DH. Wow, but only once a month?
I have a tattoo on my leg of my name centered in a heart:hugs:.

We used to bd only once a month 2 if i was lucky lol but now its increased a bit finally :) So what does everyone have planed this weekend?

Feeling emotional today.....my hormones are really messing with me I guess.
Hope everyone else is doing good.

Jolene - you have officially gotten my hopes up! :dohh: :hugs:

tattoo girls - my first tattoo is going to be the footprint of my first baby on my shoulder...

Son of a cat I am tired! I went on a field trip with my son today.. We went to the science museum. There was one very interesting exhibit. They had fetuses that had died of natural causes. There was 4 weeks to 36 weeks and each one had a little write up about the development at that stage. I was both fascinated and disturbed. On a lighter note, they also had a belly simulator that you put your hand on and it felt like a baby kicking. That was really fun to play with. I loved watching the freaked out look on my sons face! :haha: I couldn't help but thinking "just wait till he feels the real thing!"

I had a few more cramps today. I checked my cm once to see if I was spotting and it is clear. It has increased a lot though. I had a lot last week then it dried up and today it is back to lots of creamy cm. OK, that is all my brain to produce that the moment. Hope everyone had a great day!

That sounds interesting Juniper! A friend from work is coming up to 6 weeks preg and she is going to get an internal ultrasound next week to see the baby's heartbeat.. awwww....

And I remember when Jolene had her temp dip and we were saying it is implantation dip!! Turned out to be ID indeed!

My temps are good this month and I think there are about 5 of us who O at the same time BWilliams I know you and me are nearly in sync with our cycles...

My cycles have been irregular since after having my son in 2008

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->