BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

My mom smoked with me and my brother.

Just do your best, hun. You don't have to be perfect.

I officially hate the 2ww.... how can i only be 4DPO. So far to go yet and it might all be for nothing. Blah...

Sorry Jenn! :hugs:

I finally got a + opk this morning. So will probably O tonight or tomorrow. Haven't felt the O pains yet thank God since I still haven't had any :sex:! Really going to try and get some tonight though.

hey ladies! how u all doing tonight? I was in a reading mood lastnight so I wasn't online.

I officially hate the 2ww.... how can i only be 4DPO. So far to go yet and it might all be for nothing. Blah...

My sentiments exactly!:shrug:

@amberdawn: get to bding! You got to get in at least 2 times this month, so you can get your BFP:haha:.

As for me, think I Od CD 19 or CD20. Hoping this is our anniversary gift growing and not the dreaded AF!

Sorry Jenn :( I really had high hopes for you this month. It's just not fair.

Kat, a very close friend of mine smoked until she found out she was pregnant at 2 months and she had the easiest pregnancy ever!

Thanks Brooke, if you go to my homepage it is there. I don't want to offend anyone by putting it up here. I want to be able to come here without thinking I'm stepping on anyone's toes :shrug: But thanks!

Have we still not heard from Stace?

Jolene im going to have to go look at that then!!! So how is everyone doing its been kinda quiet in here lol I miss Stace to i really hope she is ok!

:howdy: Im here.

Watching one of my favorite reality shows, True Life. I have so many, I cant keep up. I think reality TV has taken over.

Hope everyone is well. Hopefully my temp will rise one more day and I can get some cross hairs going on:haha:

I love true life! I just got a bit excited because the last two days i have have an increase in cm and i looked on my ticker and that what it says today :)

I follow True Life on mtv.com, because we don't have it here:)))

I have done my first OPKs:) I got a positive yesterday. It is very interesting, because I have never done OPKs, so by judging my natural signs I would not guess today is O day at all, I would have guessed it was 2-3 days earlier...! Very interesting. :winkwink:

Hi ladies....don't want to bring the mood down with my pitifulness...but just thought I'd mention I had a huge temp drop this morning and O is pretty evident to be happening today, but I still haven't had any bd'ing and DH is at work til late this afternoon.:cry:

Feeling pretty crappy.....I guess there's still a slim chance of conception if we manage to bd tonight, but I don't know. Guess I need to see about getting my mom to babysit my DD so we can at least give it a try. Not feeling very optimistic though.:nope:

Pelle- Good luck hun! Go get some bd'ing in!

Hi ladies....don't want to bring the mood down with my pitifulness...but just thought I'd mention I had a huge temp drop this morning and O is pretty evident to be happening today, but I still haven't had any bd'ing and DH is at work til late this afternoon.:cry:

Feeling pretty crappy.....I guess there's still a slim chance of conception if we manage to bd tonight, but I don't know. Guess I need to see about getting my mom to babysit my DD so we can at least give it a try. Not feeling very optimistic though.:nope:

Pelle- Good luck hun! Go get some bd'ing in!

:hugs:Amberdawn:hugs:

I hope that you can get some BDing in tonite. I think that you will still be able to conceive because you know the egg hangs around for a minimum of 12 hours. You are not bringing us down:kiss:.

My temp dropped yesterday and today and Im suppose to be about 4/5 dpo. FF hasnt even given me cross hairs yet:shrug:. I was playing around with it and it looks like I would need to have at least 97.97 tomorrow in order to get them:shrug:? Maybe its an implantation dip, LOL:haha:...trying to clutch at straws here. One thing I know for sure is that I did ovulate, per the OPK and per my ovulation pains and sore boobies.

Its in God's hand, not mine.:hugs:

I follow True Life on mtv.com, because we don't have it here:)))

I have done my first OPKs:) I got a positive yesterday. It is very interesting, because I have never done OPKs, so by judging my natural signs I would not guess today is O day at all, I would have guessed it was 2-3 days earlier...! Very interesting. :winkwink:

Congrats on your positive! Now you have some work to do! Good luck!:happydance:

hey how are you all doing today. yesterday i had a fever of 101 and a migraine and still have the migraine and a lil fever.

Amberdawn you better bd tonight and then sleep upside down make those swimmers find that egg...Im confused on whats going on with me every opk so far has been light except that one last week and the one side had a water spot looking smudge or something well today im kinda crampy and i have very water cm im confused :-(

Amberdawn you better bd tonight and then sleep upside down make those swimmers find that egg...Im confused on whats going on with me every opk so far has been light except that one last week and the one side had a water spot looking smudge or something well today im kinda crampy and i have very water cm im confused :-(

I am so bad with detecting those lines on OPKs! I have to buy the ones with the smiley faces, or else I will fail every time! Around what time of the month do you normally O and how long are your cycles usually?

CD 19 and a cd 24 so far and i have a 31day cycle sometimes 29 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"