BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Hey ladies. Im on a chart merry go round:haha:

Ok so ovulated on cd20 and temp goes up, up, and now down, up, down:shrug:. Ive been having cramping since about 4dpo but today is the worse and this temp today is only a few points up from my O temp. This is so unusual for me to have low temps like this. Im going with what my OPK and my body said was my O day which was CD20. Now when I put in fake temps for the next 3 days, FF gives me cross hairs still with O day being CD20.

Next month, probably no temping for me. Just OPK and bding. This is craziness. Here's to hoping for some sort of temp increase tomorrow.

@brooke: keep the faith, dont give up. It's coming.

@Kat: No testing until 10 dpo or even later.

@amber: looks like you O'd cd 20 as well. Good luck and baby dust!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Amber - it sure looks like you Ov'ed on cd 20. Hope this is the one, sweetie! :hugs:

Mrskcbrown - Your chart is a little confusing right now... Did you do any opks after your first +? I hope that things even out, I have do this happen to me.. Your at like 5-7 dpo and you think "there is no way that my chart is going to ever make sense!" but it does in the end... Hang in there!

Jrc - Has the :witch: showed yet?

Amber - it sure looks like you Ov'ed on cd 20. Hope this is the one, sweetie! :hugs:

Mrskcbrown - Your chart is a little confusing right now... Did you do any opks after your first +? I hope that things even out, I have do this happen to me.. Your at like 5-7 dpo and you think "there is no way that my chart is going to ever make sense!" but it does in the end... Hang in there!

Jrc - Has the :witch: showed yet?

Hi Juniper. No I ran out of OPKs. I was blessed to get that one smiley face. Im really, really down about my chart. I need to have at least 3 more days of somewhat higher temps to get CH's and why am I so afraid that Im not going to get them. I dont understand how I could have a +OPK but no clear thermal shift yet?
Im also kinda down about the fact that FF had my O date wrong last month! I clearly ovulated cd19. Im disgusted right now, and not very hopeful.:cry: I think Im going to have a stinky 1st anniversary because of AF.:nope:

Pray for me, that I speak positive words over myself because right now, Im discouraged!

Mrskcbrown the fact that your chart is different may be a good sign :flower: praying for you xoxox

My temp jumped right up today so I'm hoping it stays nice and high :cloud9:
Maybe yesterday was implantation day for me hehehe that would be awesome

I've always had a pot belly its in my family - genetics.. but wierd my belly below my pot belly is filling out for some reason... I haven't noticed it in other months.. might mean nothing so next month if I'm out this month at least I will know that it means nothing but for some reason this month I'm hoping it means something.... ahhh symptom spotting and the 2ww is torture!!

Thanks gals! I hope this is my month too!

Mrskcbrown- I hate when that happens.....I hope your chart begins to make more sense very soon!:hugs:

Kat- Nice temp rise! I've got major FX'd for you!!!:happydance:

Hi girls, how is the 2ww treating everyone? Am I the only one waiting to Ov? i hate that I am opposite you guys :( Wish we were all together..

Hey Juniper :) Good luck with the Ov this month hope you catch that eggy.

The 2ww is doing my head in. My temps have risen so that is a good sign but I'm getting BFN's every day :( I'm feeling so down about this month I have no sore bbs or fullness at all and am starting to get cramps which I'm assuming means AF is coming. My chart is consistent with other months around 9DPO where I haven't been pg. I know its too early and I have been so good-no alcohol for the last 3 weeks and cut down smoking. I'm just feeling so sad today that it might all be for nothing :(

Kat - I am sorry you are having a hard day... Do you usually have sore bbs? Also, cramping could be implantation, you know that! :p :hugs: hang in there hun!

Mrskcbrown the fact that your chart is different may be a good sign :flower: praying for you xoxox

My temp jumped right up today so I'm hoping it stays nice and high :cloud9:
Maybe yesterday was implantation day for me hehehe that would be awesome

I've always had a pot belly its in my family - genetics.. but wierd my belly below my pot belly is filling out for some reason... I haven't noticed it in other months.. might mean nothing so next month if I'm out this month at least I will know that it means nothing but for some reason this month I'm hoping it means something.... ahhh symptom spotting and the 2ww is torture!!

Yes I hope it means something. I mean its never been so crazy:wacko:. Today my temp stayed up so for that I am grateful:happydance:. It seems every other day it was up and then down, up and then down, now it stayed the same.
I have this nagging cramping since about 4 dpo that Im trying to ignore and trying to not symptom spot:wacko:

@Kat: Maybe thats a good sign for you:happydance::happydance:
The 2WW is horrendous but so far im not coo-coo yet:wacko: Probably by next week, Ill be crazy. So far Im just stressed over temps!

Good luck everyone and thanks for all your positive words! You r thee best!:hugs:

Mrsbrown - I was looking at your chart.. try discarding your temp for cd15. I believe that if you do it will give you cross hairs for cd21. Also, fx'd that those cramps are a good sign! What are your plans for your anniversary? going away?

Mrsbrown - I was looking at your chart.. try discarding your temp for cd15. I believe that if you do it will give you cross hairs for cd21. Also, fx'd that those cramps are a good sign! What are your plans for your anniversary? going away?

Thanks girl that worked! Funny youve said something about that day because I had been wondering that. I know I didnt wake up on time, nor remained still that day because it was a sunday and I was off from work:haha:

We were going away but money is funny so we are going to wait until the end of the month. Just going to enjoy a nice dinner and maybe a movie or something.

Thanks for your help!:happydance:

YAY! I am so excited that it worked! :happydance:

I know what you mean. Dh and I have not gone away (alone) since our honeymoon. Dinner and a movie sounds nice. Just being together is what is important. :)

Congrats mrsKCBrown! I'm sure it will be a lovely dinner

Well yesterday was a funny day I was queasy and in a bad mood for most of the day... I hope its a good sign but could just be the onset of PMS. 10DPO today. Temps still up.
Hope they stay up xoxo

Well yesterday was a funny day I was queasy and in a bad mood for most of the day... I hope its a good sign but could just be the onset of PMS. 10DPO today. Temps still up.
Hope they stay up xoxo

Awesome temps Kat! I am starting to get so excited for you. I hope with everything I have that this is your month.. How long is your lp usually? Stay away witch!!!

Hope they stay up xoxo

I hope your temps stay high as well. Nice chart:)

LP usually bang on 14 days so Thursday will be AF day if she's coming. Phew I'm tired today went upstairs to put socks on coz I was cold, ended up laying down and only just woke up. I POAS this morning and think I have a faint evap but that was only after I pulled it apart and held it up to the light etc etc all those things we do....

I've seen one of these evaps also when I was not pg in previous months so am not getting excited yet...

Guess what! I just got my period today!!! I'm back to normal now. :D I have a question though...when you all resumed your cycles did your first one have a lot of clotting? Mine seems not reAlly heavy but there is a lot of clotting. That's not usual for me. Hope you're all having a great weekend!

JRC- With my periods i always have a ton of clotting some big clots some smaller...but i got off the pill years ago

Good evening ladies. As always, I hope everyone is doing well. First off, only 19 more days until I get married!!! :happydance:. Everyday that it gets closer, I get more and more excited.

Anyway, today I went out with OH, FFIL, and OH's brother's girlfriend. We stopped to get something to eat, picked up OH's brother's daughter from his girlfriend's parents, and then did a little memorial day shopping at Sam's Club. I swear the more time I spend with my neice, the more I fall in love with her. Especially the way her parents pretty much disregard her. OH's brother is a HUGE jerk and yesterday, he threw the baby's bassinet at his girlfriend and OH's dad and OH were trying to get him into the truck to take him to jail. Everyone was really upset yesterday since while they were trying to get him into the truck, he ran from the house. Not to mention, he told his girlfriend, his dad, and OH that when he gets out of jail, he's coming back to get them. OH nor his dad were scared. He didn't go to jail. Instead, he's been staying at his friend's house and this morning, he came back for his girlfriend who forgave him...no big surprise there. He treats her and the baby like crap and yet she keeps going back to him. After I found out this morning that she ended up going with him this morning, I threw all compassion and sympathy out the window that I had for her. She wants to keep herself and her daughter in this position, then it's her problem but no one will let anything happen to the baby all because she can't get her head out of her butt (to put it nicely). Then after we came home today, the girlfriend said she was going to feed the baby and stay home with her but instead, she left with the jerk again and I ended up feeding the baby. Not that I minded. I love my 3 month old neice. It just feels like the family raises the baby and not her parents. Hell, the baby's father wouldn't even come to the house to see HIS daughter today because he knows that OH and his dad will go after him. Not to mention, when we got back to the house, the baby's mom took the carseat into the house and left the baby in the carseat and left with the jerk. The baby was still sleeping but she could've at least moved the boxes that were in front of the playpen and laid her in the playpen. Nope, I was the one who took her out and watched her while her mom was fawning over her jerk of a father. If I hadn't gone into the house, the baby would've been alone in her carseat. I'm SOOO tired of them not stepping up and taking care of their own child. Everyone else ends up taking care of the baby more than they do. The grandparents, OH, and myself. Plus the cherry on top of this dysfunctional sundae is the fact that the parents expect everyone to take care of their daugther, buy her the things she needs, and anything else they need and yet they're anything but grateful. All the while, OH and I are getting married and are still trying to have a baby AND we're supportig ourelves.Like I said before, OH works and I've been collecting unemployment. So we both know it'll be anything but easy to have a baby but we know that we would actually step up and do what we had to to take care of our child.

Well, sorry about that, I just really needed to get that out. I hope everyone has a fun and safe memorial day. :) :dust: to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->