BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Hello ladies.

Work has been so crazy lately...I've only dtd once this past week...I'm just so tired! I feel like AF is coming, as I am cramping and still have super sore boobs...but who knows.

Hope you're all having a good week. :)

Hey ladies

I can't believe I'm only 6PDO this 2ww is taking forever. I hope if I've got a fertilized eggy it implants quick smart so I can detect it early!!! I'll be testing at 8DPO, 9DPO, 10DPO etc lol.... It gets me used to the idea early if I get BFNs.... I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot but every twinge or gurgle in my stomach is driving me crazy. And I'm still having smokes but not as many so hoping for my BFP to give me motivation to QUIT!!!

Pelle interesting about your OPK - I use the smiley face ones because I have no idea how to interpret those lines. I buy them cheap on ebay.

Amberdawn hope you got to BDing :) Making that beanie :) If you got your surge it is not too late to BD they say you usually O 12-24 hours after you detect the LH surge.

Mrskcbrown I had a look at your chart and i don't get it? who knows?

Brooke you and me are about the same in our cycle.. lets hope we can be bump buddies xoxoxox

Haven't seen Juniper in a few days??

Hey ladies

I can't believe I'm only 6PDO this 2ww is taking forever. I hope if I've got a fertilized eggy it implants quick smart so I can detect it early!!! I'll be testing at 8DPO, 9DPO, 10DPO etc lol.... It gets me used to the idea early if I get BFNs.... I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot but every twinge or gurgle in my stomach is driving me crazy. And I'm still having smokes but not as many so hoping for my BFP to give me motivation to QUIT!!!

Pelle interesting about your OPK - I use the smiley face ones because I have no idea how to interpret those lines. I buy them cheap on ebay.

Amberdawn hope you got to BDing :) Making that beanie :) If you got your surge it is not too late to BD they say you usually O 12-24 hours after you detect the LH surge.

Mrskcbrown I had a look at your chart and i don't get it? who knows?

Brooke you and me are about the same in our cycle.. lets hope we can be bump buddies xoxoxox

Haven't seen Juniper in a few days??

Yeah me either. Hope it starts to go back up tomorrow. Im really bummed about it.:shrug:

Might have just been a rouge entry... see how it goes tomorrow :)

Is your thermometer battery going flat?

Might have just been a rouge entry... see how it goes tomorrow :)

Is your thermometer battery going flat?

I thought it was a rouge entry as well because it was low on monday, but then when today came and it was low again, I was baffled.

I hope the battery is good because I just bought it last week. I was using the one with 3 digits then someone told me to get the 4 digits. I read one of my fertility books and she says to use the 3 digit one because the one with 4 digits is too confusing?:shrug: I dont know what to believe. I just feel like its so inaccurate and unusual for my temps to be this low after O. I know I O'd between cd19-cd21. The only other thing I can think and from looking at the chart galleries is that it could be implantation dip. I see a lot of women get it 4/5dpo. Not sure if that's my situation? I just dont know what to think anymore:cry:.
After almost 15 months, I feel like I should be in a coo-coo house:wacko:

Probably an implantation dip :) It was for Jolene I remember having the same conversation with her xoxox I'm sure your temps will pick up - do you take them at EXACTLY the right time each day? It makes a huge difference taking them at the same time.

Im sorry mskcbrown :hugs: why does ttc have to be so confusing????? Right now im just going with the flow till af comes or a bfp!

Hello ladies. Hope everyone is doing well. No :bfp: here yet but OH and I are getting married on June 18 :wedding: :happydance:. We're getting married in a courthouse but it should be a nice little ceremony. His parents, two younger siblings, and his brother's girlfriend and baby are going to be there along with my grandmother and her boyfriend, my other grandmother, my mom, and our mutual friend. I told my mom I didn't want her husband there since we fought last time I had to go down there for my doctor's appointment and she totally respects that. I'll be wearing a white sundress with a white shrug over it, a pair of gorgeous white heels, and I went out yesterday with my future mother in law and got a veil from party city and she ended up getting a couple things that she wouldn't let me see. So, I can't wait to see what she bought us. Plus my grandmother is paying for us to get a cake and so I can have flowers. I haven't been this excited about anything in a long time :)

On another note, just a question for anyone willing to answer. If not, I completely respect that. Anyway, as I've said before, I don't work right now and I'm collecting unemployment. OH and I are trying to have a baby and he works for his dad and brings home $1000 or so every two weeks. He knows I want to work and he knows that I've been putting applications in places around us. As of yet though, no one has called me back. So, my question is, is anyone else out there in a position close to the one that we have?

Probably an implantation dip :) It was for Jolene I remember having the same conversation with her xoxox I'm sure your temps will pick up - do you take them at EXACTLY the right time each day? It makes a huge difference taking them at the same time.

Yes exact time daily 5:25am.

Yes my temps went back up!:thumbup: From 97.36 to 97.71, now I just need 2 more higher temps and FF should give me cross hairs. Ignore the red line on my chart now. I put OPK detection so that I could make sure that FF had my O day right and they do this time.

I said maybe its implantation dip, only time will tell. Im having serious cramping last 2 and half days, almost like AF. I dont know what gives?? Im trying to ignore it really because I HATE:growlmad: symptom spotting!

@Brooke: Yes TTC is so hard:shrug:.

Hi Ladies, how is everyone? I am doing ok. I am on cd 5 and have stopped bleeding. Dh and I have made our plan for this cycle. We are going to do a true SMEP, use preseed, temp, opk, and prenatals. We decided that this is going to be our last try until I can get medical help. I am still waiting for my medical insurance, and it is starting to get too painful to try with out having the power to find out what it wrong. I couldn't stop without giving it one more really good shot, so that is what we are going to do. Next month will be 2 years tcc. I can't believe that. I never would have imagined that it would have taken this long.

:babydust: to everyone!

Awww Juniper :hugs: I REALLY hope everything works out for you. I'll be sending tons of :dust: your way along with a ton of positive thoughts.

Thanks Daria and congrats on your wedding. That is really great! I hope it turns out amazing and maybe you will get a bfp for a wedding present!

Thanks Juniper :) If I would get a :bfp: for a wedding gift, I would be over the moon about it :)

Im sorry to the ones who have been trying for so long for me its only been 4 1/2 months but it still feels like forever...But I have all the faith in the world that God will give me the bfp that my heart so badly disires. Tonight while getting ready to bd my husband decides to tell me that his bestfriends gf is pregnant and then he was opps did i just kill the moment haha well duh you just killed it ding dong...anyways the whole time we were bding all i could think about was her poas on my old tolet in the house they bought from us and my old nursery being her babies nursery :-( Ugh ONE DAY BROOKE ONE DAY lol sorry had to vent yall

:( Brooke xoxox You will get your BFP soon :)

I just found out today another girl at work is 13 weeks pregant but I am really happy for her :) She so deserves it and is such a nice person I'm over the moon for her :)

Another girl at work is just 7 weeks preg this week and she too is such a nice person :)

With all these preg women around me surely my turn is next if there is something in the water?

We are in sync with cycles so yep bump buddies should be the next step for us!!!

I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot but at 7DPO its hard not to. And I got my first BFN today lol... Not that it means anything at 7DPO but hey what can I say I'm a POAS addict

Sorry Kat for your bfn but I'm sure it's too early. FX'd for you!

Well we did get to bd on my O day! Woot! I hope that's all it takes but who knows at this point. My temps seem right on schedule for Oing that day....I have had a fallback rise every cycle I've temped so far....very strange....

FX'd for everyone getting ready to test.

Kat you bad girl NO MORE TESTING!!!! Im going to be at the beach cottage all weekend so hopefully i can keep my mind off of testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->