BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

JRC - !!!!!!!!! :) That is great news! Next step... Baby Town ;) ps - I have a problem with really light periods and after a few of them I have one where I pass a ton of clots. It is just your body cleaning its self out..

Daria - I am so sorry you have to deal with that and I am sorry for you niece. At least the baby has you to watch over her and is not being neglected. I also understand your feelings completely. My Bil and his gf are expecting and in my opinion are the last people who deserve it. We just have to hang in there and it will happen for us and we will treat our children right! :hugs:

Thanks Juniper :). We definitely let the baby girl know every day she's loved.

Good luck Daria very brave of you xox

JRC sometimes AF is heavy and clotty with me too.. just a general clean out which is a good thing :)

Well I had another evap today at 11DPO and totally stuffed up taking my temp this morning so its lowww.... Just hoping to have high temps till Saturday and then will do a digital tests if I keep getting these v, v, v, v, light evap thingys on frers.

Daria, that's awful. The poor thing! I hope they grow up soon so that baby can have some stability in her life :(

Kat, are you sure they're evaps? Do they only show up after the 'waiting period' is up?

Hey ladies! My temp keeps going up so for that I am grateful! Got to get happy over the small things!:happydance:

Hey ladies! My temp keeps going up so for that I am grateful! Got to get happy over the small things!:happydance:

Great news! No stop till your BFP!!! :kiss:

Kat, there are many children who are born from such evaps, I think it is very promising! Keep on testing! :hugs:

Daria, thank God you are there as guardian angels to the little child! My respect to you! :hugs:

JRC, good news! See, everything is turning just fine! :thumbup:

Amber, I am so happy you got to bd with your man! :))) The perfect and lucky timing I wish!

I had been to a swimming pool and got some infection, I am not too happy about it :( :nope: It could be risky to a pregnancy.

Great news! No stop till your BFP!!! :kiss:

Kat, there are many children who are born from such evaps, I think it is very promising! Keep on testing! :hugs:

Daria, thank God you are there as guardian angels to the little child! My respect to you! :hugs:

JRC, good news! See, everything is turning just fine! :thumbup:

Amber, I am so happy you got to bd with your man! :))) The perfect and lucky timing I wish!

I had been to a swimming pool and got some infection, I am not too happy about it :( :nope: It could be risky to a pregnancy.

I hope that infection doesnt compromise your soon to be pregnancy:nope:. Im praying all is well.:hugs:

I so want to test today! I dont know why I feel this urgency but Im going to try and hold out till friday.

My fingers are crossed for you Kat (yay for 2 lines! maybe they aren't evaps!) and Mrskcbrown!!! Anyone else testing soon?

I'll be testing on June 7th....at 13 dpo and on my brother's birthday. He's over in Iraq for the third time right now so I'd love to surprise him on his birthday with a new baby niece or nephew. He comes home at the very end of December.

Ok I need to vent.... I am officially waging war on the 2ww....

The ping pong going on in my head is ridiculous... "I might be pregnant" "There's no way I'm pregnant" and then there's "the lines are clearly evaps even though they showed up in the 10 min time frame they are way to faint to consider" "those lines might be my early baby showing its presence".. "this month is totally different to other months so I might be pregnant" .... "this month could just be a fluke and end up in nothing if AF shows by Thursday"......"My boobs are looking a tiny bit bigger and were a little sore last night" ... "My boobs get bigger anyway before AF usually"... "My stomach is bloated and twinging" ... "My stomach gets bloated and twinging anyway on any normal month"... "I don't think I can have babies"... "Babies are natural and happen all the time" AARRGGHGHGHGHGHGH......

So this morning DH woke me up two hours early and told me to take my temp so I took my temp.. it was low... I went back to sleep... woke up at correct time... took temp.. it is high...

I keep looking at my evaps and they are soooo so faint even though pink in colour like they are supposed to be I wont be convinced till I take a Digital on Saturday IF my temps stay high and AF doesn't come....

Sigh this is totally ridiculous... I know why each month I am nearly glad when AF shows to end this dreaded 2ww....

Kat I am super excited for you! If it's a faint pink line, then it very well could be a faint pink BFP! But I know waiting to take a digi is doing your head in.....Sending hugs your way during your wait.:hugs:

As for me I'm getting the hankering to test already on 6dpo....way too early I know, but just wish I could know already. :wacko:

Chart looks good Amber! I POAS and its a BFN but I've had so much liquid this morning who knows. LOL i give up I'll see what tomorrow's temps tell me.

Kat, I know how you are feeling. I pray that the faint is a BFP. If you can just wait until saturday. Hard I know. I am going to test friday or saturday, because my anniversary is sunday and if its a bfn, i surely dont want to get it then! Good luck to everyone testing soon!

@amber: Good luck on your testing this week. 6dpo, whew, but I know you just want to know. Me too!:thumbup:

Kat - I have everything crossed for you hun!

Mrsbrown - nice temps!

Amber - hang in there a few more days..

well, I am a little confused. I have a SHO cervix and ewcm, but barely anything on my opk. I am wondering if my pee wasn't concentrated enough.. Also, I have always ov'd on cd 16, so it is a bit early for all this... Guess I might Ov early this month :shrug:

Sounds promising Juniper... get to BDing and you'll probably get the +opk tomorrow!

Hey all!:flower:

FF says my chart is triphasic. I think thats a good thing. I told yall Im just happy these days over the small things:happydance:

Geez, I hope we all finally get these BFPS!!!!!

OH my goodness me kat and kcbrown are all very close im getting very excited!!!

Well I finally got to :sex: with a guy ive known for 9months. it was wonderful. hehe! maybe :sex: ing again on thursday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->