BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Thanks Shey I know i will get it one day but i just wish it was sooner rather then later

:hugs:Kat & Brooke:hugs: This road is so difficult.:nope: Brooke has AF arrived yet? If not there is still hope. Kat, you know your cycles better than I and Im sure you know your charts but I hope AF stays away. Shey I hope your tummy feels better:hugs:.

My temp rose again this morning. Its been rising the last 5-6 mornings and AF is due tomorrow. If she is a no-show then I will test saturday. Im scared:nope: to test one day earlier than when AF due therefore going to wait a day after she is due.

Thank you mrskcbrown! right now i feel a lil nauseated

Sorry all you gals testing and getting BFNs.....I hate seeing just one line.:hugs:

I'm actually kinda sick right now:sick:. Somehow I caught pink eye and have a sore throat as well. Had a bit of a fever yesterday but it went down really well with meds (it was 100.3F).....feeling fatigued but pretty well considering how bad my eye looks. Trying my best not to spread it to anyone especially my DD.

I'm also trying my hardest not to test til 13dpo (June 7th)...but it sure is hard avoiding the urge to poas as you all know!

Ok well, I felt positive about this cycle but of course there is always someone to bring your hopes to a halt on this site. Anywho, someone says my O date is probably wrong and it may have been CD28. Every month my AF has been between 32-34 days. If I base my O date on CD 28 then I wouldnt have a cycle until around June 12, making my cycle 41-42 days. Since I have been messing with my chart I now have dashed cross hairs. Also we didnt bd enough for cd 28. We got to our "destination" like 2 days before but not the day of because my Dh has issues sometimes. I know I had those O pains on cd 20. Now I feel like a complete fool.:cry: I dont know what to believe anymore, FF got my O date wrong last month and now possibly this month and I pay for this crap?? I might as well just do a shot in the dark than pay attention to all this crap. Then I was told to use OPKs now just to find out they might be wrong. Sorry just a vent, Im literally crying, Im so disappointed!:cry:

Aww mrskcbrown :hugs: hun I hope things go fine for ya and that you get your BFP

MrsBrown - No offense to the person who told you that, but I don't agree. The most important sign is cm and yours was fertile around cd 20. Also, yes can get a +opk and then not ov, but you had a .3 degrees rise! Also, you had a fall back rise last month too! Err. I am sorry that someone got you upset. This makes me mad. Go to ff chart finder and look up pregnancy charts with fallback raise, erratic temps, and triphasic. there are 2 that look just like yours. I know that I might be giving you false hope, and if I am I am so very sorry, but I really don't think that I am.

Brook and Kat :hugs:

Jolene - That is the cutest teddy bear I have ever seen! :hugs:

MrsBrown - No offense to the person who told you that, but I don't agree. The most important sign is cm and yours was fertile around cd 20. Also, yes can get a +opk and then not ov, but you had a .3 degrees rise! Also, you had a fall back rise last month too! Err. I am sorry that someone got you upset. This makes me mad. Go to ff chart finder and look up pregnancy charts with fallback raise, erratic temps, and triphasic. there are 2 that look just like yours. I know that I might be giving you false hope, and if I am I am so very sorry, but I really don't think that I am.

Brook and Kat :hugs:

Jolene - That is the cutest teddy bear I have ever seen! :hugs:

Hey Juniper, ok here's what I did: I added back in all my discarded temps except one where I really truly know I didnt get enough sleep. Then with my +OPK, I put them all together and I didnt "really" get a clear positive:shrug: now that I re-look at them. So FF put me at CD26 as ovulation which "seems" to be right. I am still not counting out that I possibly O'd on CD20. I am just going to stick with CD26 and just test next week around tuesday or wednesday instead. Prior to the change I had dashed crosshairs and now they are solid. I think what you are telling me is right as well. Thanks girl!:hugs: Only time will tell. Gonna save my test for as long as I can:haha:

Love, love, love this group of women!:hugs:

BWilliams and Kat - :hugs: It's not over until the witch gets you. :)

Jolene - I LOVED seeing the picture of the baby. I am so excited for you!!!

We find out on Monday if we get Hayley or not...I think we're going to get her, but I'm scared to get my hopes up. Fingers crossed ladies!

Juniper - I love how involved you are with everyone and how much knowledge you have. You are wonderful. I just thought you should know! <3

Morning Ladies! Well I got the massive temp drop this morning I was expecting so AF will arrive any moment now. At least my charts are consistent that has to be a good sign right? What a rollercoaster of a month. In 9 days we are off to Bali yay!!! So excited can't wait for the holiday xox If we are successful this month that means I will have a Pisces Baby.. I'd love that :)

Kat - Bali sounds wonderful! I hope you have so much fun. Tons of babydust to you hun.

:)

Thanks Jrc, that's so sweet. I have my fx crossed for Monday for you!

Kat, I'm sorry the witch got you and yes it is a good thing that you can see that consistency in your charts. I'm sure that means it will happen soon.

:hugs:

Thanks Jrc, that's so sweet. I have my fx crossed for Monday for you!

Kat, I'm sorry the witch got you and yes it is a good thing that you can see that consistency in your charts. I'm sure that means it will happen soon.

:hugs:

Thanks jrc! :hugs: and I am praying that everything works our with Hayley

Kat - :hugs:

Well, I am completely confused at this point! I checked my cervix this morning and it is open! and I have more ewcm :wacko: I am going to do an opk today and see what it says. I seriously feel like giving up now and not even bothering with this month. I am sick and we haven't been bding like we should. I might not have even ov'd yet and I just know that this month is going to be a flop :cry:

Thanks jrc! :hugs: and I am praying that everything works our with Hayley

Kat - :hugs:

Well, I am completely confused at this point! I checked my cervix this morning and it is open! and I have more ewcm :wacko: I am going to do an opk today and see what it says. I seriously feel like giving up now and not even bothering with this month. I am sick and we haven't been bding like we should. I might not have even ov'd yet and I just know that this month is going to be a flop :cry:

I am so bad at checking my cervix and the the mucus it produces. It all feels the same to me:wacko:. Anywho, why dont you give it a try tonite? Dont give up. I know you are sick but a little:sex:might make you feel better. Try every other nite so that you dont burn out. I hope you feel better soon!:hugs:

I :sex: and I already feel like this is a flop. Especially with the way my O date changed. Ive never O'd this late but I didnt take clomid this time either.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->