BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

lol Mrsbrown! Looks like I will be :sex:tonight. I just got a +opk and checked my cm and it stretched 2in! I feel kinda stupid being confused like this.. This seems like something I should be able to be by now.

Don't worry too much about the late Ov. The follicular phase can fluctuate with no harm to your fertility. It is your lp that you need to keep an eye on. You are probably right about the clomid. Your eggy probably just needed a few more days to grow with out it, but it great that you didn't need it!

lol Mrsbrown! Looks like I will be :sex:tonight. I just got a +opk and checked my cm and it stretched 2in! I feel kinda stupid being confused like this.. This seems like something I should be able to be by now.

Don't worry too much about the late Ov. The follicular phase can fluctuate with no harm to your fertility. It is your lp that you need to keep an eye on. You are probably right about the clomid. Your eggy probably just needed a few more days to grow with out it, but it great that you didn't need it!

Thats awesome Juniper. Have fun!:happydance:

Yeah my LP is usually long but with my O being this late, Im kinda worried. Yes Im glad that I didnt need clomid this month because I o earlier and my cm is thicker.

hey ladies! how you all doing tonight?

I've been having early symptoms for the past couple of days. I've been nauseous, cramping, sore boobs and felt a twinge in my lower abdomen

Welcome brillbride!

Wow Shey, hope this is it for you.

Eh, I feel ridiculous! I went to wake dh up early so we could bd before he had to go to work. I laid down beside him that fell asleep! :shrug:

Brillbride, you are very welcome! I hope you will have a happy and healthy pregnancy soon! :hugs:

Juniper, woohoo, you are definately very fertile these days! Your new avatar pic is wonderful!

Shey, very good:) Will you test from DPO9?

I resisted to test yesterday and today. I try to wait till AF is due on Tuesday.

How is everyone doing? :)

Thanks Juniper

Pelle Im gonna test on father's day(june 20th)

Wow Shey, you are waiting a long time to test.

Pelle - fx'd for you! are you symptom spotting?

I want to see how long i can go to test. last time i had to take 4 tests before i got a positive when i was pregnant with my son 2 yrs ago

thanks girls--im on cd 13 after a 6 week MC...starting to TTC ASAP as really want a baby...good luck to you all..xx

@Juniper: awhhh, hope you get some bding in very soon! Hurry.:thumbup:

@brillbride:welcome!:happydance: and :hugs:about your recent loss.

@Pelle: I too am testing on tuesday. I wanted to test tomorrow on my anniversary but it would be hell if its a BFN.:nope: Good thing is my temp went up a bit, so for that I am happy.:happydance:

Hope everyone is having a good saturday!:hugs:

Morning ladies!

Welcome Brillbride!:wave:

Juniper- I hope you get to bd soon!

KC- Your chart is looking good, don't count it as a flop yet!

Kat- Hugs!!!:hugs: Sorry af got you! FX'd for this cycle.

I had a MAJOR temp drop today.....and af is due tomorrow. So either af is certain or I had one serious implantation dip.....not keeping my hopes up though.:nope: Sigh......

Morning ladies!

Welcome Brillbride!:wave:

Juniper- I hope you get to bd soon!

KC- Your chart is looking good, don't count it as a flop yet!

Kat- Hugs!!!:hugs: Sorry af got you! FX'd for this cycle.

I had a MAJOR temp drop today.....and af is due tomorrow. So either af is certain or I had one serious implantation dip.....not keeping my hopes up though.:nope: Sigh......

Thanks Amberdawn. I do see your temp dropped:hugs:. When do you normally get AF? I can understand your hopes dropping:hugs: Well its not completely over yet. Sometimes I wish I didnt temp so I could just be surprised with AF, instead of seeing it come.:shrug:

Thank you Juniper! I'll keep ya ladies posted

Hi Ladies - Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Amber and Mrsbrown - :hugs: praying that :witch: stays away from you both!

Well, I basically have no hope this time. I got my temp raise this morning and I was too upset and still to sick to bd this morning :cry: TTC while you are sick is horrible! I had so much riding on this Ov. It was supposed to be our last chance and we didn't even bd at the right time! :growlmad:

Hi Ladies - Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Amber and Mrsbrown - :hugs: praying that :witch: stays away from you both!

Well, I basically have no hope this time. I got my temp raise this morning and I was too upset and still to sick to bd this morning :cry: TTC while you are sick is horrible! I had so much riding on this Ov. It was supposed to be our last chance and we didn't even bd at the right time! :growlmad:

Awhh, honey since you didnt get to bd this time make next month your last good try. DH has to understand that you just didnt feel well. Praying you get well soon.:hugs:

I hope AF stays away too.

Thanks Mrsbrown, but I am taking this as my time to give up.

I am going on my break early. I know that there is no chance of a bfp this cycle, and I really can't handle another 2ww right now. We are going back to NTNP for a few months at least. I want to ask everyone if it is ok for me to still check up on you guys. I love you ladies and don't want to leave just because I am having a hard time ttc. :hugs:

Thanks Mrsbrown, but I am taking this as my time to give up.

I am going on my break early. I know that there is no chance of a bfp this cycle, and I really can't handle another 2ww right now. We are going back to NTNP for a few months at least. I want to ask everyone if it is ok for me to still check up on you guys. I love you ladies and don't want to leave just because I am having a hard time ttc. :hugs:

I can definitely understand and respect your decision. You know whats best. We are here if you need us:hugs:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->