BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Well done Shey and MrsKcbrown! Triphasic is good!

I have another high temp today but I have had high temps in past months on 13 DPO and not been preg before so its all up to the next few days... I'm not hopeful :(

ah, Kat. Hang in there hun. Did you take a test today? I still have my fingers crossed for you!

When are you testing again Kat? My AF is due in 3 days. I hope she stays away and temps stay up.

Anyone feel like if they dont get a certain symptom, they are not pregnant? Thats me. I think if I dont have sore nips, I cant be preggers:shrug:. I guess because most do get that symptom. Im just crampy and been this way since 4dpo:wacko::wacko:.

Well.....chat lata:hugs:

mrskcbrown when i was preggers with my son in 2008 i never had the sore boobs or nipples infact i didn't have any symptoms except the tiredness and felt a lil nauseated.

mrskcbrown when i was preggers with my son in 2008 i never had the sore boobs or nipples infact i didn't have any symptoms except the tiredness and felt a lil nauseated.
Thats awesome to know. At least im not going coo-coo:wacko:. 3 more days and we will see!

good luck mrskcbrown. I wont get to test for another couple weeks or so

Mrsbrown - fx'd for you!!!

Brook - I am praying that :witch: stays away for you!

Well still no +opk. It was a little darker, but still not half as dark as the control.

Ahh Brook you and me are on the same cycle again. 13DPO.

I'm not sure if I'll test later tonight. I might wait till tomorrow to see if my temps are up.

Yay Brooke, when are you testing?

Kat and kc, things are looking good. I also didn't have sore nips. This time my bbs weren't even sore. Just the 24hr nausea.

Please think of me tomorrow I have another scan (8wks) This is how far I was the last time I had a mmc (well only found out at 9wks but baby had died at 8wks) I am still so nervous about this pregnancy and I know I should be more positive. If everyone is alright with it I will post a pic of the scan tomorrow!

Have a lovely day ladies and please, please, please, I need a bump buddy!

Jolene, I would love to see your scan! There will be no problem, you will see! :) :flower:

Kat, Brooke, come on, girls, please, test, we go crazy here when can we see you getting your BFP! :)

Mrskcbrown, wow, triphasic! It is only with pregnancy, isn't it? :happydance: How can you resist testing, my dear?

Not much news here, I changed my ticker, because I liked Brooke's very much;-)

@Jolene: My prayers are with you. I can understand your nervousness. It will be ok, and everything will go very well.:hugs:

@Pelle: I caved in and tested yesterday and at 11dpo it was :bfn::shrug:.

My temp keeps going up so I am going to retest on saturday because :af: should be here by then. Trying to remain positive.:thumbup:

I got BFN tonight also. Af will come tomorrow or Friday I think...

Nice to hear Jolene! Good luck in your scan xoxoxox

I got BFN tonight also. Af will come tomorrow or Friday I think...

Nice to hear Jolene! Good luck in your scan xoxoxox

How long are your cycles usually? Your temp seems to still be up so there is still a possibility that you can be preggers. Dont give up yet.:hugs:

morning ladies
so this morning woke up with bad cramp and now having weird feeling in my lower abdomen.

So because Im insane:wacko:, I looked at every chart on FF like mines with a 34 day cycle and everyone got a BFN on 11dpo, and BFP at 12dpo+. This makes me feel a little bit better because I got a BFN yesterday at 11dpo. www.pregnology.com says its because not enough HCG has built up yet. Ok so theres still time, LOL.

@shey: Hmm, not sure what it could be? You just BD the other day and this was after ovulation right as your ticker says you are 4dpo?:shrug: Anything is possible though:hugs:

yea i just BD yesterday so idk either mrskcbrown. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->