BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Pelle thats funny cause i stole the idea from Jrc!!! Jolene im praying everything goes amazing at the doctors today!!! As for me No af yet and no sign of her :) but im not sure what symptoms i have cause i dont know whats real and whats fake anymore lmao...as far as testing goes i dont know when to test i have a good feeling about this month but then again im scared to test and see a bfn

Kat - don't even think you are giving up yet lady! :p your chart still looks fantastic :hugs:

Mrsbrown - Your chart is insane! I am so excited for you. Also, yes 11 dpo is still early. There is still hope

Brooke - Still have my fx'd for you. If you are scared of a bfn, then you should wait til the day after af is due to test...

OK, so I think that I am 1 dpo today. I never got a +opk, but last night I had Ov pain (does not happen very often, but I am sure that is what it was) So I grabbed dh and ran for the bedroom :haha: This morning my temp was up and my cervix is closed. This was a very atypical ovulation. It has me a little unsettled. Why did I not get a +opk? Why did I Ov so early? Why the Ov pain? Hopefully I have a high temp in the morning to settle my worries...

bwilliams - I stole the ticker from someone on this site, too. haha!

Ladies - I really feel like someone's going to get their BFP soon. It is a different month. ;)

Haven't we had one each month? Hopefully next month will be mine, now that we know I'm actually in the game. :D I've felt so crappy lately, but I'm not complaining!

Shey, I hope we're all next.

I just meant that I'm actually having a real cycle! I feel like I'm participating like you all are.

That's all.

Jrc - I know what you mean. I have a feeling we will have at least one this month! I am sorry that you are not feeling good, but I am so glad the you are "in the game" :p

Thanks Juniper!

:hugs:

Shey - You're really starting to crack me up!

You just got so excited. It was really cute!

Thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts/prayers. My scan went wonderful. Baby is measuring 8w4d now so 4 days ahead, he/she is now 20.1mm big, lol. The heartbeat was good at 160bpm. Doc has asked us not to have intercourse until further notice because of where baby is positioned. Poor DH but he was so relieved when we left the docs office and admitted he was so nervous (which is unusual for him)

I have attached a picture for you all to see. You can see baby's head at the bottom and two little arms and two little legs. Doc says it looks like a teddy bear, lol. I'm going again at 12 weeks!

Attachments

• DSCF0731_2.jpg
    DSCF0731_2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 5
Nawww how cute Jolene... so good to see the bub :) you deserve it :) Love the DH's sometimes we forget how involved they get.

You ladies make me laugh I've had a shocker of a day today.. After my BFN last night of course my temps dropped this morning which is a sure sign AF is due any day. I was pretty sad this morning. I guess there is nothing I can do though :(

Thanks Kat :hugs: Sorry you're having a bad day. I really hope your temps go up again. Why are you testing in the evenings and not with FMU?

Amber, KC, have you guys succumbed to the call of the HPT's?

I tested BFN this morning kinda broken by it... I had a very good feeling about this month but that feeling just went out the window :crying:

aww B dont give up you will get your BFP as we all will

Know how you feel Brooke xox

Jolene I tested with evening pee because I couldn't help myself lol.. ahh well... tomorrow AF will be here I'm sure of it this month is looking exactly like previous ones when I haven't been pg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->