BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

I tested a few days ago and got a bfn so im just going to wait it out

i had a m/c but i really wanna try again. as soon as im safe to have sex because the d and c ima try again :(

i had a m/c but i really wanna try again. as soon as im safe to have sex because the d and c ima try again :(

Welcome steffyrae!:flower: Sorry about your loss.:hugs: Feel free to chime in with us and share your journey.

@Brooke: :hugs::hugs: Sorry about your BFN. Really hope all this TTCing turns around in your favor very soon. I know how hard it can be:nope::hugs:

Im sorry Steffy :-( :hugs: kcbrown your wonderful words brought me to tears it is hard but af is not here yet and im 4 days late so im still holding onto the little hope i have left!!

Im sorry Steffy :-( :hugs: kcbrown your wonderful words brought me to tears it is hard but af is not here yet and im 4 days late so im still holding onto the little hope i have left!!
Yes thats about all we can do is hold on to the hope that we have in our hearts, month after month. If we lose hope what else do we have to live for? Im praying for you:hugs:

Thanks im praying for you also along with all the other BFP girls :) Don't forget to say a little prayer for jrc today...I really hope she gets that sweet lil girl :) We also need to pray for Stace i miss her and hope everything is ok

Brooke, I was thinking the same thing. I also miss Stace! and I can't wait to hear jrc's news.

KC, I can't wait for you to test tomorrow!

Steffy-Rae, I posted on one of your other threads but again I just want to say how sorry I am. No one should ever have to experience that. :hugs:

You are all in my thoughts and prayers!

Steffy- So sorry about your loss. :hugs:

Kat- Thanks! I'm glad we're still close together on our cycles. Can't wait for us to get our bfps!!!

JRC- I hope you get to take home that little girl! Keep us updated.

Shey- I hope you get to feeling better. Never fun to be sick.

Hello Lovelies!

Oh Steffy, I am so sorry to hear about your mc. We are here for you. :hugs:

Brooke - 4 days late?? :test:

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I am doing fine. Feeling much better and that helps a lot. I am having a much harder time parting with my girls than I am ttc. :haha: I still have the compulsion to come on here several times a day.. I have been doing well with backing off of ttc though. I stopped temping and my trying not to think about it so much. I am sure that I am not going to be able to back off completely. I have checked my cm and cervix a few times and what not... This is hard. I still want it SO much, of course a part of me is hoping that the "don't try so hard" thing will work... The thing that has been nagging me the past couple days is the thought of all of you getting your bfps and leaving me behind. Not, that I am not happy for you preggos and wishing bfps for everyone. I guess I just feel alone and it would really hurt if that happened. :(

Hello Lovelies!

Oh Steffy, I am so sorry to hear about your mc. We are here for you. :hugs:

Brooke - 4 days late?? :test:

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I am doing fine. Feeling much better and that helps a lot. I am having a much harder time parting with my girls than I am ttc. :haha: I still have the compulsion to come on here several times a day.. I have been doing well with backing off of ttc though. I stopped temping and my trying not to think about it so much. I am sure that I am not going to be able to back off completely. I have checked my cm and cervix a few times and what not... This is hard. I still want it SO much, of course a part of me is hoping that the "don't try so hard" thing will work... The thing that has been nagging me the past couple days is the thought of all of you getting your bfps and leaving me behind. Not, that I am not happy for you preggos and wishing bfps for everyone. I guess I just feel alone and it would really hurt if that happened. :(

:hugs:I know it must be hard not to TTC when your heart is really in it:cry:. Im praying for you.:hugs:

JRC and SteffyRae so sorry to hear about your MC and the little girl :(

Juniper just do what you have to do... But stay with us here :)

Tuesday today already CD5 I do like a fresh new month with so many possibilities.. and I'm on the countdown till our Holiday... only 6 days and we are on the plane yay!!!

JRC and SteffyRae so sorry to hear about your MC and the little girl :(

Juniper just do what you have to do... But stay with us here :)

Tuesday today already CD5 I do like a fresh new month with so many possibilities.. and I'm on the countdown till our Holiday... only 6 days and we are on the plane yay!!!

Have fun! Yes every month is filled with new possibilities and hope!:happydance:

JRC- I'm so sorry to hear that.:hugs:

Juniper- We won't leave you behind girlie! Whenever you need to check up on here, we'll be here for you. :hugs:

Aww Juniper! We love you girlie and we'll miss u

oh Jrc, I am so sorry hun. :hugs: I will be praying for Hayley and for you! :hugs:

Kat :hugs: Have fun in Bali :p

Amber and Shey - :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back