BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

I've been having a lot of symptoms lately.

here are the ones i've been having
Nausea/vomiting
sore boobs/nipples
heartburn
gas
peeing alot
sore throat
headache
dizziness
tiredness
can't lay on my stomach
weird feeling in my stomach when I go in the pool
back pain

Wow Shey.. Those are some awesome symptoms. Hope this is it for you!

Jrc - Shame hun, what happened? Who will she be staying with now?

Jenn, I'm sure our group has proved that no matter what your 'status' this is always a place to feel welcome and I really don't think you'll be left behind. Sometimes a new state of mind is all it takes...

Steffi, I am so sorry! Do you know what happened, was it an infection? :(((( So close to 12w...! This is my nightmare, too:(

JRC, why no?! I am totally shocked! There is a couple, you, intelligent,loving, caring who would love to raise this little girl, what is the problem for the court? :(((

Amber, you are going for a spring baby :)

Brooke, Mrskcbrown, you are the goddesses of patience, dear, you resist to test:))))

I have been to a blood test this morning and the lady told me there are incredible huge number of new pregnancies, they are making jokes what happened in the past weeks that so many got BFP. Good news! I hope we get new BFPs in huge numbers very soon, too! :kiss:

Steffi, I am so sorry! Do you know what happened, was it an infection? :(((( So close to 12w...! This is my nightmare, too:(

JRC, why no?! I am totally shocked! There is a couple, you, intelligent,loving, caring who would love to raise this little girl, what is the problem for the court? :(((

Amber, you are going for a spring baby :)

Brooke, Mrskcbrown, you are the goddesses of patience, dear, you resist to test:))))

I have been to a blood test this morning and the lady told me there are incredible huge number of new pregnancies, they are making jokes what happened in the past weeks that so many got BFP. Good news! I hope we get new BFPs in huge numbers very soon, too! :kiss:

@Pelle: I may test today or tomorrow. I had a nice rise today:happydance:
@Shey:good luck!

JRC what in the world did they say why? Im so very sorry the court system sucks :-( My sister tooked he kids outta school didnt re-enroll them any where and fled the state to live with some people she meet off the internet so she could have her internet bf a 2 time registered sex offender come stay with them but they cant do anything because he is not a live in parent...which is total bs cause that should not matter one bit...but im going to everything in my power to get my 3 babies back from there monster of a mom and soon to be stepdad....I really hope everything works out for you and you get that sweet baby girl :hugs:

Oh and there is alot more about my sister that makes her an unfit mother like the fact that i bought all there school clothes and supplies & made sure they had a christmas made sure they had diapers...took them places to make memories with them cause there mom would much rather stay at home on the computer playing second life which was more like her only life she did not work or even try to...then she just out of the blue one day takes them and moves to delaware without even letting me say bye :-( Sorry Just seeing the thing JRC is going though juat made me feel like i need to vent...love yall thanks for being the greatest!

MrsKCBrown my temps keep going up too?

MrsKCBrown my temps keep going up too?

Temps always go up when you are in luteal phase. The progesterone is higher. It starts to drop around days 10-16 dpo if no pregnancy has occurred. I think on pregnancy charts the temps prior to ovulation and right after ovulation are the most important, this is what I have read. I was looking at your chart and you BD 3dpo and thereafter, do you think you possibly O'd later? Did FF enter your O date or was it done manually. It looks pretty good thus far. When do you expect your next period?:hugs:

i should have had my af already but haven't gotten it

Sorry I've been MIA. Thank you all for everything. This is just so hard.

They said that we live too far away 2 1/2 hours from where her visits are. They said that she's just been through a move...

They said that they had to take her from my mother in law, so they don't wanna take a chance on us.

They also said that we would be a good BACK UP PLAN for her...

Since when is family back up for strangers?

We are appealing the decision. We are going to court. Once we file the paperwork, I won't be allowed to talk about it, though. But I'll let you know bits and pieces.

I really appreciate all of your kind words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->