BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

its only been a week since i dtd with the BF Kat isn't it still early?

Praying for you JRC and I agree family is way better than strangers!

Keep me in your prayers ladies. Testing either in 4 hours after holding wee (I forgot this morning:dohh:) or early tomorrow morning.

Mrskcbrown i really hope this is it tor you!!!!! Well this morning i went pee and when i wiped there was blood but now there is nothing???? I hate being lost and confused about what is going on with my body :-(

Brooke - you are 5 days late, right? I would keep checking for spotting and if af doesn't come today test with fmu... FX'd

Mrsbrown - Congrats!!!!! Happy Anniversary :p I am so happy for you and wishing you are very happy and healthy 9mos!!!!!

Hey ladies got bfp yesterday@ 11 dpo after looking at ticker kinda scared seeming it says im only 3 weeks think thats too early to detect anything?

Yes Juniper I got a positive test but it was faint

Hey ladies got bfp yesterday@ 11 dpo after looking at ticker kinda scared seeming it says im only 3 weeks think thats too early to detect anything?
Hey momo, sometimes the tickers arent quite right. I had to find the right one. My last period was may 2, and today is June 9 and it said I was 3 weeks when it is clearly about 5 weeks at the least. When was your last period? 3 weeks is also well enough time to detect pregnancy as well hun.:hugs:

My last period was may 15th so that is 5 weeks ago

Shey - That is fantastic! Do you have a pic? I bet it will be darker if you test with fmu tomorrow

i couldn't get a pic but will have pic next week when i go to the place i go to for parenting classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->