BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

thank you juniper, now if only i could get rid of this cough

Got my :bfp: finally with afternoon wee on a digital!:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Wow, wow, wow! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: I am so happy!!!! We are in the same group now, have you joined the February Lovebugs, dear?
Happy and healthy pregnancy!
The Lord blessed your marriage with a child, I am so happy!

Shey, my dear, faint line is a line, too, congrats, my dear!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you, too!!!! See, I have told you, there is a huge wave of new pregnancies coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy and healthy pregnancy for you!!!!

I go to a scan today, because my hcg level is so high (2,5 times of the highest hcg level for a single pregnancy) that they want to see it, at the moment I cannot believe I may have twins or the baby was concieved earlier, I would be very happy for one healthy baby, I tell you! :cloud9:

Pelle - you had 3 healthy follies right? ;) good luck on your scan. you must tell us as soon as you get home :)

Congratulations MrsKcBrown!!!! xoxoxoxoxo such good news!!

And momo welcome and congrats :)

Early congrats Shey :) Hope it leads to a dark dark BFP xoxoxoxoxox

Wow how excellent!

Wow what a busy thread this has been. Congrats mrskcbrown, such a wonderful anniversary present. What was your DH's reaction?

Pelle, I won't be surprised if there's more than one in there, lol, Good Luck!!!!!

Shey, congrats on your bfp!

Brooke, what is happening on your side hun?

Jrc, how are you feeling today?

Momo, I didn't congrat to you! congratulations for your :bfp:, too!

Hello girls, I have been to a scan, and I have a nice little black dot in the uterus, I could see it, too! :dance: The size of it and the high hcg level indicates either a twin pregnancy or a pregnancy that is a week older (so now 5w5d, not 4w5d - by the way lilypie's timing is not Eastern European, it shows one day earlier:)))

Got my :bfp: finally with afternoon wee on a digital!:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Hey mrskcbrown,

I don't keep up the the team page any longer, but I accidentally stumbled across THIS post. I'm SOOOO happy for you!!!! Congrats! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Praise God!

Blessings to you!

Wow what a busy thread this has been. Congrats mrskcbrown, such a wonderful anniversary present. What was your DH's reaction?

Pelle, I won't be surprised if there's more than one in there, lol, Good Luck!!!!!

Shey, congrats on your bfp!

Brooke, what is happening on your side hun?

Jrc, how are you feeling today?

Thanks ladies:hugs::hugs: I had bloods taken today and they put me on progesterone supplements just in case.

@Jolene: He was ecstatic and in tears. I wrapped the test in a box. He is still beaming!:happydance:

Congrats Momo! What do you mean by detect anything?

Thanks!i thought it was too early to detect a bfp, but now i c that alot of other ladies have their bfp at 11 dpo and sooner before..

Hey ladies got bfp yesterday@ 11 dpo after looking at ticker kinda scared seeming it says im only 3 weeks think thats too early to detect anything?
Hey momo, sometimes the tickers arent quite right. I had to find the right one. My last period was may 2, and today is June 9 and it said I was 3 weeks when it is clearly about 5 weeks at the least. When was your last period? 3 weeks is also well enough time to detect pregnancy as well hun.:hugs:

ok thanks! my last period was 5/16:hugs:

Jolene - thank you for asking about me. :hugs:

We are doing well. My hubby called the state CPS and told them what happened. They were very confused about the decision and they called our CPS to speak to them about that decision. :)

We are filing an appeal on the decision next week. We are on a waiting list for a probono (spelling?) lawyer. If we don't get one in time, we plan to represent ourselves in court.

The state CPS person told Kurtis that when we go to court to offer to bring Hayley down for visits twice a month. (WE ALREADY OFFERED TO DO THAT...it just wasn't in the hearing.)

I think things are looking up. We plan to fight this until there's nowhere else left to turn.

I am happy about that situation right now.

As far our group, I think we'll all be preggers in a few months. haha. I cannot believe the week that you're all having.

I'm so happy and proud of all of you!

For the rest of us, we know what we're gonna hafta do. ;)

We've been at it every other day or two. Trying to keep the sperm count up. haha.

Thanks for all the love, ladies! Have a great day. :D

Hi ladies. Anymore bfps yet? :haha:

I am extremely angry right now. We found out yesterday that my pregnant SIL in doing drugs. Then today, my mil ran into her at the store and tried to talk to her because she is after all carrying her grandchild. Well it ended in a huge fight and my BIL texted my SIL and told her that she will never see the baby. My MIL came to our house after the store because she was so upset so she was here when she got the text. She is gutted. She is so scared for her son and grandson and my dh is so upset. I just want to go over there and slap them and ask them what the F they think they are doing. They have a baby on the way! She is hurting her baby. If you want to F up your life that is your business, but how dare you do that to a child!!!

yikes - sorry. I really needed to get that out....

OMG Juniper! That's horrible. I hope your MIL is ok...

Are you planning to do anything about it?

Im sorry juniper some people are just so careless...just pray and put it in Gods hands hopefully one day they will see that what they are doing is wrong and that they harmed there unborn child :-( still nothing new on me no period and no bfp :sighs: i really want one of them to happen soon

JRC, I really hope you can raise Hailey! How long does this procedure you are doing take? Can you meet her during this time?
yes, it is your time for a :bfp:, dear, soon we all graduate here! :kiss:

Juniper, that is awful!!! Some people really has no respect! I go mad when I see a pregnant woman smoking (and I am not afraid to speak up my opinion), but doing drugs is even more shoking!!! How dare she is! Poor little baby! :nope::growlmad:

Juniper- Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry you have to witness such carelessness. Truly horrible to ruin that poor baby's life and it's not even begun outside the womb yet. I hope your family gets through all of that and that your SIL and BIL get their act together.

Thank you guys so much.. I have calmed down quite a bit. I would really appriciate prayers for Baby Richard. Luckily her is almost due. August 23rd. DH and I talked and decided that we are not going to lash out at them. Dh wants to talk to his brother and try to get him to understand that this is not how a father acts. The other thing we discussed is that we are still registered as foster parents, so it would be very easy for us to get the baby if he gets taken away which is a very real possibility. It is standard practice here to not allow the parents to take their babies home from the hospital if the baby is born with drugs in their system... I just pray that they snap our of this and grow up. Really, how can people be this selfish?

Brooke - When did you Ov? Anymore spotting? What dpo was the spotting? Did you test with FMU?

JRC - I am so glad that you are not giving up. It sounds like you did not get a good judge. Praying for you and Hayley!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->