BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Jenn, that is so sad. I can't understand how someone can be so selfish. I'll definitely be keeping that innocent little baby in my prayers.

Jrc, I'm glad you're not backing down. I think with what Hayley has been through already it will really help with her healing one day to know that someone fought for her like you are. Wishing you all the best and I think what you are doing is fantastic!

Juniper i really dont know when i O'd its been a very busy month lol...but i hope i get a bfp soon cause dh bday is sunday and our 4 year wedding anniversary is the 24th...but if af comes it will be ok to i guess

hey ladies I hope you all get your BFP you all deserve to be happy!

Pelle, Juniper, and Jolene - thank you all for being so supportive!

I honestly do not know how long this will take, but we aren't going to quit. Tuesday is paperwork filing day, so hopefully we'll hear something soon after that. We are also going to request weekly visitation. If the rest of the family can have it, we can too, right? Lol. I think if we just annoy them enough...they might give in. :D

Knowing my luck, we'll get Hayley and find out I'm pregnant right after Kurtis begins work in the coal mines. (He just interviewed this week.)

BUT I promise I won't complain!

BWilliams, good luck this month. I hope you get your BFP by/for your anniversary. :hugs:

Shey - I haven't told you congratulations, yet. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Did you confirm with a digi?

Thanks JRC i hope so to but i starting to spot brown so af is right coming soon :-( Buts its ok we are getting our :bfp: 's soon!!! Jrc i really hope yall get hayley then soon after give her a little sister/brother :)

Aww thanks Jrc, no i havent yet, I have to wait til next week.
I really hope that you get hayley!:hugs: You deserve Hayley!

hi ladies.

How are the preggos? :p Pelle, Jolene, Mrsckbrown, and Shey, that means you.

Brooke - any changes? did af show?

Jrc - I am so proud of you and your dh for standing up and fighting for Hayley. I'm still praying about the whole situation.

Jenn, thanks for asking. I'm not ungrateful or complaining because if it had to go away I would be highly stressed, lol. But I have the worst 24hr morning sickness. I have had it for 4wks now (I'm 9wks) so it should only last another 3 but I just can't seem to function lately. I have tried everything except 'travel bands' which I'm going to buy tomorrow. I just can't wait for my 12wk scan so I can have the peace of mind that all is well and it was all worth it!!!!

:hugs:

No af yet but yesterday i started to get a little brown discharge when i wiped....so maybe soon?

Juniper Im doing fine just taking it easy for now. how are you doing?
B I hope that AF stays away and you get your BFP

Jolene - 9 weeks, wow! That went by fast. I am sorry that you are so sick, but I have heard time and time again that bad ms is a great sign that you have a strong healthy baby. I can't wait for you to reach 12 weeks! :hugs:

Brooke - hopefully that is a bean snuggling in :)

Shey - I am glad you are doing well.

I am doing fine. I have quite a bit of anxiety today. My SIL's baby shower is in 2 hours. DH's grandma talked me in to going with her. I know that I am going to have a very hard time keeping my temper. I have been praying for strength all day!

Aw I know it can be really hard Juniper. I know you can get through it and I know you will get your BFP really soon!

Hey Juniper and everyone!:flower:

I am fine. Internet was out for a day and I felt :wacko:. LOL:haha:
I am fine, Ive had two blood tests at the DR and the numbers are more than doubling so Im happy for that. We go for an early scan on wednesday.

Craziest thing, I keep going to restroom looking for AF, well not really looking but this seems like a dream:winkwink:

Wow, Jolene 9 weeks, it seems like that went fast.

I hope everyone is doing well:happydance:

Thank you Shey and Mrsbrown. I made it through! I won all of the games and prizes so that made me feel good :haha: and we left before the presents were opened so I didn't have to watch her gloat. If you can say that there is anything good that can come out of such a thing, I think that it would be that I feel much closer to god than I have in a long time. I guess it is just that I have reached the point where I cannot carry everything on my own and I have had to let go. This is not just with my nephew, but with ttc, my mom, everything. I let it go and I feel so much better. I am feeling so much better about ttc too. I realize that I cannot make myself get pregnant. I will get pregnant when it is gods will and all I can do is keep trying.

Hello ladies!

Well I'm off to Bali today with DH which should time perfectly with O week! I'm not taking any thermometers or anything with us except OPKs so hopefully we can get in plenty of BDing!!

Talk to you all when I get back on the 19th June and have a lovely week xoxox

Juniper im so happy that you are thinking so positive!!! Everything good happens to those who wait :hugs: it took me forever to believe that saying but now i totally believe it!!! Also putting your faith in God amazing things will happen just look at Mrskcbrown instead of going with the iui she put her faith in God and he blessed her with a bean :) Im sure good things are to come for me you jrc, amberdawn, kat and stace.

oh ok im sorry i just didnt know if i said anything to make you mad...ok so today is dh birthday (its 1am here) and when i wake up im going to test one last time so please please pray i can give him the greatest bday gift ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->