BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Juniper im so happy that you are thinking so positive!!! Everything good happens to those who wait :hugs: it took me forever to believe that saying but now i totally believe it!!! Also putting your faith in God amazing things will happen just look at Mrskcbrown instead of going with the iui she put her faith in God and he blessed her with a bean :) Im sure good things are to come for me you jrc, amberdawn, kat and stace.

This totally made my day. Thank you. :)

Good luck BWilliams! Fingers crossed for you.

Kat, enjoy Bali!!!!

Jenn, thx for the concern. I used to read other pregnant womens posts about being so sick and they always just sounded ungrateful. I would think they must just keep it to themselves and be happy that they are at least pregnant. And now look, lol. I'm glad you're feeling so positive. The only thing that got me through the mc's and the tiresome months of TTC was that it will happen in His time.

Brooke, how did the testing go?

KC, I know what you mean. Everytime I go to the loo I still check the TP and go 'OK good, no blood' It's almost as if I expect to see it there. Can't wait to hear all about your first scan, woohoo!

Oh well, I better go and get ready for church. Have a lovely Sunday all

:bfn: this morning but its ok i kinda expected it...now i just wish af would come so i can get back in the game

BWilliams - I'm sorry about your BFN. :(

Maybe it's still too early? I hope AF doesn't get you!

B Im so sorry I really hope you do get your BFP you really deserve

All you ladies deserve to get your BFP. Im praying that you all get yours!

Hi ladies. So Ive had my kinda big scare. Yesterday DH and I :sex: and after we did that, I went to bathroom and I was spotting. It was a light pink color, I didnt tell DH, I just started to pray. So today it has tapered off and its almost gone, PRAISE GOD. I think it may be implantation bleed because my AF was due either yesterday or today. I was so nervous and I just said God please. You know how bad we want this, so that we can give this child right back to you, all we want is an opportunity to raise it. So keep me in your prayers girls.:hugs:

Yes Brooke,Juniper, Jrc...keep thinking positive. I kept saying God we will give it one more month and then 6 months would pass, but we kept saying one more month and it happened.:happydance:

mrsbrown - I commend your strength for not freaking out. I will be praying for you. you are probably right.. and I have even heard of women having a light period and having a perfectly healthy baby..

Brooke - So sorry about the bfn. This has happened before hasn't it? Maybe your Ov'd late....

Shey - thx.

Well, I have discovered that the 2ww does not go by any faster when you are trying not to think about it... smoother and not as stressful, but not faster :haha: I am at 9 dpo today, so af should come in the next week. My lp varies from 11 to 14 days, so I figured that I would test if af doesn't come by the 20th. I am working very hard to stay in a low gear. I am a very impatient person, so this is an adjustment, but I really feel like it is for the best.

Juniper - I really like your new attitude towards this. You seem very relaxed.

Are you still doing OPK's?

I just bought my first 'real' kit. (since I know I could actually get preggers.) But I have no idea how long my cycle actually is...lol...

Thanks jrc, I am at least trying to be relaxed. I think I might be working as hard to be relaxed as I would if I just let my anxiety go :haha: I am hoping that it will become easier. I am still not sure what to do about next month... I was just planning on seeing how I feel after af comes.

Oh yay, are you excited for this month? Did you get strips or sticks? Since this is your first cycle, it might be a good idea to get a kit with 20 or so strips. That way you can make sure to not run out before you get a +

I got the 7 day one...I did one tonight and I'm getting a line that's about 1/2 as dark as the control line.

I may skip tomorrow's testing...so I can save them. lol.

What do you all think?

jrc I think you will be Ov really soon! Get to BDing girlie! hehe!

Juniper i wish ya the best of luck

Wow, ladies-was in South Africa for 2 weeks so didn't check up on you all and now I come on and SO much is going on. Congrats to everyone who got BFP's.. Thoughts and prayers to those going through rough times, our God is a good God, I truly believe that so hang in there..

Hey ladies! Hope you all are having a good day!

@Juniper: The relaxed approach is the best approach. Thats why this month I didnt do the clomid, or IUI because I just said what will be, will be. Im glad the 2WW is going by quickly for you.

@Jrc: I would save it but still BD. I use to only OPK every other day because I didnt want to waste them either. I didnt even get a positive this month so go figure, LOL.

@Shey: I see we are both 4w2d. Have you been to the Drs yet?

As for me, still a tiny amount of brown staining, and going for an early scan on weds. Now I kinda wish I would have waited until 15/16 dpo to test because I wouldnt be going thru this scare, it would just be normal implantation bleed. Now Im running to the bathroom every 30 mins, like a nut:dohh:, so nervous about everything!

Good luck ladies!:hugs:

Monday already? Ugh anyways will yall please pray for me im kinda freaking out about this no period thing i just wish something would happen :-(

MrsKcBrown I haven't gotten an appointment yet. I called to make one and they said someone will call me with my appoinment date.

B Im sorry AF hasn't gotten you yet, do you think your doctor will let you have a blood test yet or a scan yet to see if you have your BFP?

Monday already? Ugh anyways will yall please pray for me im kinda freaking out about this no period thing i just wish something would happen :-(

:hugs:Brooke:hugs:

You are definitely in my prayers. I had this happen to me in February. Af was due like feb 12 or so and I didnt get it until March 29. I wouldnt wish that on you but Im just saying it to say that I know how you are feeling. If its been longer than 2 weeks, contact DR for bloods and maybe provera to get AF started again. Thats what I did.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->