BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Hey Amber I'm the same waiting to O. But we are on holiday so it is nice not to worry so much about TTC :) Bali is great so warm and plenty to do. I have the flu though thanks to people coming to work sick last week, but other than that am relatively ok bad cough though... :( Coughed the whole time through BD yesterday

We may have to recruit for more TTC ladies given all the BFP's last month!!

Must be our turn soon Juniper and Amber xoxoxoxo

I'll probably still be here...

I guess we'll see.

KC, that's great news! It's great that you saw the sac because that means that baby was implanted in the right place and with your bleeding scare doctor would have been able to see if there was blood around the sac which there obviously isn't!!!! Onto a healthy pregnancy for you.

Kat, you lucky chic you. I hope you feel better soon though so you can make the most of your holiday.

Well I'm 10 weeks today, yay! We're on school holidays now so I can sleep in, it's 10am and DH is making me french toast for breakfast. yummmm

Have a great day ladies and to all those who are Ov'ing, swim little spermies swim!

Happy 10 wks Jolene
Amber,Juniper,Brooke, and Kat I have my fingers crossed that you girls get your BFP by the end of this month beginning of July.

Mrsbrown - you are so lucky to get all those scans, and to see the sac already. Can't wait to hear about that the scan! :hugs:

Jolene - 10 weeks! So happy for you! :hugs:

Kat - Hope you feel better soon, so you can enjoy your vacation and make a baby ;)

Well Lovelies, No af yet... I have a weird pressure down there, so I am not sure what is going to happen..

I'll just keep my fingers crossed for myself to get my bfp.

And all the other ladies not mentioned above.

Fingers crossed for us!

Praying for you Brooke and Juniper! I want this soo bad for you all! Im praying hard!:hugs:

Jolene: Yes I knew that meant that it wasnt in the tube or anything so Im happy about that. They also moved me up a day, not much but one day closer, LOL:haha:. Thats awesome that you are 10 weeks! Do you feel anything yet?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:To everyone!!!

Jrc I hope you and dh catch that egg!!!! Jrc, Juniper, Amberdawn i really hope this happens for us very soon!!!

Juniper, when was AF due?

Hey Kelly! Well, my lp range is 11-14 days and I am on 13... So, technically I am not late yet.. Last month was 12 days, so I was expecting it yesterday.. I have checked every time I go pee today! :haha:

Hi ladies,

I would like to join your group. I am 24 and DH is 32 and this is our 2nd cycle TTC. Hopefully we get our :bfp: soon.

Welcome Happilytrying! Congrats on your wedding, and all the best luck with ttc!

Mrsbrown - 8 months and 1 day.. It will go by so fast!

Speaking of newlyweds... Has anyone heard for Daria? Wonder how the wedding went...

No I havent heard from her! I hope it went well

Welcome happilytrying

Welcome happilytrying!

Sorry for being a crab. I was not in a very good mood at the time. Today was a long day at work and I hadn't seen DH in 3 days, but he's home now and bought me an Open Hearts necklace!!!!

So now I'm in the best mood ever. hahaha. I love how he cheers me up when he doesn't even know I need it. :)

Sorry everyone.

I hope EVERYONE gets their bfp's soon, even if they happen not to care if I get mine or not.

I don't think I ovulated yet. :( Today was light, too.

I'm going to bd anyway and hope my test is dark tomorrow.

Thanks Juniper and BWilliams for mentioning me. I just think we should all support one another and not pick and choose.

Maybe I'm having a sensitive day...who knows.

I do feel like the two of you might really be next...any updates?

Its ok Jrc everyone has there days!!! Nothing new yet im going to test in the am...i have noticed a little more cm though so who knows

Good luck, hun. I'll be checking in to see how it goes. :)

Aww Jrc Im so sorry! I do hope it happens to you. I want you to be happy as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->