BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

I would love to join you ladies. I am 24 and DH is 32. This is our 3rd cycle for trying to conceive just waiting for the :witch: to pass by so we can start :sex: again so I can get my :bfp: this summer :dance:

jrc - :hugs: I am sorry that you feel left out, I don't think that is anyone's intention. You deserve your bfp just as much at any of us do! fx'd and get to bding!

Brooke - Sorry about the bfn :( I hope something happens very soon for you!

I think af is coming today. I have temped for the last 3 days and today I had a very large temp drop. I also have a full, weird crampy feeling in my tummy... I think it is just a waiting game at this point :(

Its ok juniper...hopefully its just my body getting back to normal or something. Im trying not to stress it to much i mean something is bound to happen soon as im ready for either (af or bfp? :cloud9: ). Cause i know in my heart God will bless me one day i mean we wtt for 4 years and instead of enjoying those 4 years i stressed everyday about wanting a baby. But i guess i have kinda gotten over that now i mean i still want it bad but i have more of a go with the flow attitude....One day is my motto on ttc because i know one day God will bless me. Juniper i hope flow dont get you :-(

fantastic frame of mind Brooke! I am trying to do the same thing, but I have to admit that I have been stressing today and yesterday.. I do want it so bad, and everyday that I don't get af it feels like I am being teased :haha:

I know i think the day before af and the day of is the worst...but its ok you will get through this :hugs:

Brooke, Juniper and JRC:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know how hard this is. I wish I had something other than words to lend. Brooke, dont give up. Maybe call the DRs and see what they want you to do. Ive told you my story of the missing period from Feb 17-March 29. I had to use provera to get it start it.

Juniper, yes it is so very cruel:growlmad:. Im still praying for good news and try not to stress. Remember this is your stress-free month.

JRC, I am definitely not trying to not include you. You are so deserving of a BFP. I have not stopped praying for this board yet.

Happilytrying, good luck on your BFP!

I heart you all!:hugs::hugs:

I hope everyone is doing well.....haven't been on here much these days...

FX'd for everyone! I know it is a long tough road trying to conceive. My daughter was begging for a baby brother today.....and she's only 3 1/2 ("mommy! I want a baby! I want a baby brother!" I ask "what would you do with a baby brother?" She said "hold it. put it in the crib. please! please! I want a baby brother!"). Makes me want to have a baby even more.....:cry:

Hello everyone. Sorry again about my crappy attitude. I was just having a bad day.

I'm saving my last opk for tomorrow. We tried yesterday and today. We'll probably try again tomorrow. :)

I'll keep you all updated! I started checking my cervix (yesterday) it was high and like my nose...does that mean it will go to feeling like my chin then my lips when it's time?

brooke and mrsbrown - :hugs:

Happilytrying - What methods are you trying? Are you temping, opk, smep, etc? We have had some really great success on this page, lots of BFPs. We have made such good friends that many of our preggo girls have stay with us. :) Is that your Jenny Renny prediction in your siggy?

Amber - That is so sweet. My boys do the same thing all the time. They want a sister. :) They are to the point that they make up excuses to ask. lol. We recently had our puppy neutered and my little one told my that I needed to have a baby so Dexter wouldn't be sad that he couldn't have one! :haha: You are waiting to Ov, right? Any sign?

Jrc - good job with all the bding. :haha: Yes, Nose is firm. It might not go firm, medium, soft. It might just so straight to soft which feels like your lips. Make sure to check at the same time each day and it is best to check after you have made a bm. Bowel pressure will make it feel firm. :blush: (Sorry if that is TMI, but thats the way of it! :haha:)

hi, can i join? My name is loriane and im 30 years old! I have a 12 year old boy from a previous relationship and ttc my 2nd. On my 6th cycle of trying with no luck so far. Had a possible positive in january as had a positive faint test but had my period a couple of days later, so am not sure.

Ok. I checked again today and I can't even reach it! I think that means it's time to do the nasty. haha. I might actually be right on with my ticker. I'm going to bd today, tomorrow, and the next day just to be sure.

Fingers crossed!!!

Welcome thebabymaker (loriane)! We would love to have you. :) Have you tested again since Janurary? Or had your period?

Hello Ladies! I would like to join your group. I am new to BnB and is is our 2nd cycle for trying. I am 24 and DH is 32. We recently got Married last year on December 27th. I am hoping to get my :bfp: soon and just want to make sure that I can still get pregnant. We are TTC #1 and that would be a great joy if we do.

AWW. Juniper I'm sorry. :(

:hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies! I'm glad our group is growing. :)

Hey ladies! how you all feeling today?
Juniper sorry that AF got you!

Im a bit upset at the moment.

Hey everyone! Welcome to all the new people!:flower:

Whats the matter Shey?

Juniper, Im so sorry she came.:hugs:

JRC, get busy:sex:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads