BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

I went to the ER last night and told me that I had MC. :cry: Im very devestated. :cry:

Ok cool NGRidley. I know that losing that weight will help out a lot so Im wishing you well.:hugs:

:hugs: NRidgley n Brooke. Thanks ladies
how are you lovely ladies doing today?

Feeling pretty down lately. Not sure if I will get my :bfp: this month or early part of June. You ever just feel like this isnt your month?

Feeling pretty down lately. Not sure if I will get my :bfp: this month or early part of June. You ever just feel like this isnt your month?

Yes Ive been where you are at a million times. Ok not literally a million but for at least 15 months.:nope: The only thing I held onto month after month was my faith. A lot of times when you think you are out, its actually your month. So dont give up yet!:hugs:

I definitely have been there many months.
I am there this month....but I am trying not to focus on it too much, because it just gets me down.

All I can do is hope really.

I read a bunch of TTC/pregnancy blogs and one was a woman who just couldnt get pregnant. Many clomid cycles and she just wouldnt ovulate. She ended up having IVF and having twins. Her twins are now 8 months and unexpectedly she has become pregnant on her own :)

things like that make me happy and believe that it is possible

have faith girls, it will happen for us all. Shay sorry about the bleeding. What did the er do to confirm mc? I know what you all mean about trying, it can seem like a lot of work for nothing sometimes

Yes Ive been where you are at a million times. Ok not literally a million but for at least 15 months.:nope: The only thing I held onto month after month was my faith. A lot of times when you think you are out, its actually your month. So dont give up yet!:hugs:

aww thank you

I definitely have been there many months.
I am there this month....but I am trying not to focus on it too much, because it just gets me down.

All I can do is hope really.

I read a bunch of TTC/pregnancy blogs and one was a woman who just couldnt get pregnant. Many clomid cycles and she just wouldnt ovulate. She ended up having IVF and having twins. Her twins are now 8 months and unexpectedly she has become pregnant on her own :)

things like that make me happy and believe that it is possible

Yes, things like that does give you a little more faith and something to believe in.

Shey - I'm so sorry, hun!

I really don't think this is my month either. :( Things just didn't go how I expected them to...

I guess we'll see though right?

Hey all - yes Happilytrying I feel like that on and off every month. :(

Shey sorry about the MC :hugs:

I've still got the flu so feel like crap and off to the Fertility doctor next week. Hope they don't want to cut me open :nope:

Thank you Jrc and Kat :hugs:

Things happen for a reason right? Im gonna think positive and see wat happens.

Jrc if this month isn't your month, then I hope that July will be your month

Kat I hope you feel better

Today the BF and I are suppose to BD when he gets home from work.

Shey, I'm sorry about your loss. Have you stopped bleeding already?

Kat, I don't think you need to worry about them cutting you open, lol. I'm so excited for your appointment!

Pelle, where art thou Pelle?????

Jrc, any news on little Hayley?

:hugs: to all you stunning girls on our forum. You all mean so much to me!

Kat - good luck on your appt and I hope you feel better soon

well, I find myself waiting again... Seems like all we do around here. :haha:

No news on Hayley, yet. Kurtis filed the paperwork last week, appealing their decision. We're hoping to hear something soon...

I'll keep you updated.

Thank you for asking!

Hi Ladies :)

I'm home today from work trying to get better! Hoping that while my immune system is low the spermies found their way to the eggy without my body fighting them off... its a possibility right?

I went the doctor yesterday to get my referral for the obsty... My appointment is at 12DPO so I'll test that day make sure I'm not preggars otherwise I don't need to go!!

Yep Juniper we are all waiting again... seems like we have 5 days of madness each month followed by waiting waiting waiting! I'd love to get my BFP this month and have a Pisces baby next year :) A girl from work had her baby on Monday.. a little girl... so beautiful :) Three more girls at work are pregnant! Must be something in the water.. surely it's my turn soon? One of them only went off the pill for one month because she thought it would take ages and Bam on the first month she fell preggars. How's that for luck?!?!?

shay has the bleeding stopped? What did er do to confirm you miscarried? Bleeding is possible in pregnancy. Anyone any advice to speed up chanced of pregnancy? Lol. Am getting bored of this now

I hope you feel better soon Kat! and yes i agree, it should be your turn. Get drinking the water :)

I get the whole waiting thing.....I am always waiting to maybe O, was waiting for AF to show at one point.....then waiting for her to fluff off!!

I would rather be waiting to give birth *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"