BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Hello ladies,

I am here to complain... ;) I woke up this morning and barely made it to the toilet to puke :sick: Now I am laying in my chair feeling sick and dizzy... The thing that I am upset about is that if I were a normal woman who woke up puking at 12 dpo, this would most likely be great news... But for me? Probably not :( No, for me it probably means something bad, like always. I am really starting to wonder when I am going to get a f-ing break...

Juniper - I think you're preggers... :)

Sorry I haven't updated lately. So much has happened...

My tests came back saying I have a high testosterone level :( and I'm not ovulating. I have to make another appointment with the doctor for them to run more tests...they think it's pcos.

Wednesday, my hubby was in a car accident...we think my car is totalled. He is ok, but he's having even more back pain now. (He was injured in a car accident previously.) It was the other driver's fault, so now we're dealing with all of this.

What a great week. I found out about the AF situation on my birthday :( I can't even go into the baby section now. I cried yesterday when we walked passed. :(

Anyway...I'll keep you all updated as things progress. I'm going to try and make an appointment for early next week.

Have a great weekend ladies! :)

Jrc we can go threw this together honey they are testing me for Pcos & Endometriosis right now to tomorrow i go in for my pelvic ultrasound....it will be ok we will be mommies one day God just has other plans for us right now! Im glad your husband is alright!!! Juniper-when are you testing?

Jrc we can go threw this together honey they are testing me for Pcos & Endometriosis right now to tomorrow i go in for my pelvic ultrasound....it will be ok we will be mommies one day God just has other plans for us right now! Im glad your husband is alright!!! Juniper-when are you testing?

Thank you. It makes me feel better to have someone to go through this with. :) They are testing me for endometriosis, too. I just forgot until you mentioned it..

I feel like we're on the right track. At least we know what's going on. I wish I would have gone to the doctor before...oh well.

Keep me updated on how things go for you. I'm going to make an appt. Monday morning. I've been so busy with RA Training, I just haven't had time. These 17 hour work days are KILLING me!

Good luck :hugs:

Juniper, I think you will test BFP now :) :test:

JRC, the doctors will find you a solution, don't worry! Now you know the problem, they can cure it! :) I am sorry for your DH!!!!!!! Did you have an insurance?

Praying for you JRC and Brooke. Knowledge is power and now that you know you can get solutions to your problems and get your BFPs. Imagine if you had never found out? I know that God will work it all out for you both.

Jrc, I wasnt ovulating either and therefore found out I had PCOS. Once they put me on metformin, I ovulated every month like clock work, which Im sure helped to get the BFP. I was only ovulating every 7-8 months:nope:. Im also praying for your DH. Im glad he wasnt injured and able to come home with only a back injury. The car can be replaced, he cant.

Juniper, Praying that you have a BFP there!!!!!!

Pelle, how are the twins? Will you find out what you are having?

Hope everyone is well and enjoying your saturday!:hugs:

I dont O either i think i O'd maybe once outta the 7 months we have been trying...but i just got out off my pelvic u/s and the u/s tech said she is 100% sure that i have pcos but the doctor would have to look at the results...she found a bushel of cyst and she dont think they need to be removed she said if he puts me on a hormone med it should help get rid of them

LOL, thank you girls for all your support! :hugs: And I am sorry to go crazy on y'all. I don't know what to think... I am only slightly nauseous today and like every other good symptom I had has disappeared :( I don't know what is going on... My nips have been sore since 2 dpo and they are magically not sore when I woke up this morning. This has never happened before.. they are always sore until after I get af (if they are going to be sore, that is) I don't know what to think.. I feel like there is no hope and now I am starting to wonder if I am even going to get af. I am 13 dpo. If I don't get af tomorrow, then I will be late, as I have never had a lp longer than 14 days. I am going to test Monday morning if I make it till then ;)

I am still praying for all my girlies :)

Yeah Jenn.... don't know if I can wait until Monday for you test :shrug: :nope:

Jrc, hope your DH feels better soon. That really sux babe :( I'm glad you and Brooke are getting results so you can get your BFP's under way!

Stace, I'm excited about your follies. I'm really hoping they (or just one, lol) turn into little bouncing beans :baby:

Hugs to Pelle, KC and Amber. Hope your LO's are growing nice and strong so they can bounce on your bladder really soon! My LO thinks he/she's got their own personal jumping castle.

Juniper I agree I think you should test, I think you may finally have your :bfp: if you are Im happy for you

Jrc I hope OH gets better and hope things get better for you

Brooke I hope things go well for you

Mrskcbrown how are you doing mami?

Jolene how are you doing?

I've got 3 days til I test again.

We do have insurance. DH was walking a bit better today. He was limping really bad the last few days, but it wasn't as noticable today...

I'm going to make my call Monday morning. I've decided that I can be happy knowing what I need to do to help us have a child. I'll do whatever the doctors say. I'm ready for that.

Thanks for thinking about us. I really appreciate you all. :hugs:

Good luck BWilliams!

Good luck Juniper. ;)

Stace - Great news about the follies!!! Is that the biggest you have gotten so far? I am praying that everything goes great and you will be a momma in 9 months ;) The only question is will it be to one or two babies??? :p :hugs:

Thanks, lovey!! Well, now the right follie is the biggest I've ever had. Yesterday it measured out to be 19mm. Unfortunately, the other on my left stayed at 15mm. I took the trigger shot last night and I've read mixed reviews on whether they help grow them one last bit before forcing ovulation. I really hope it does, though.. It'd be nice to up the chances with 2 follies. I have insemination tomorrow morning. So nervous! On top of that, we've stayed true to the SME plan...Hubby's getting exhausted. lol He better man up because we have a couple more days to go of BDing!

Anyways, I read what's going on with you.. I honestly think you should test. I know you said you are waiting til Monday, but it sounds good to me! I hope you get :bfp:! :)

jrc, I am glad to hear your hub is okay! I also hope that you and Brooke's testing goes well. You'll both be in my thoughts and prayers!

Jolene, thanks for being excited for me. haha How are you doing?

mrskcbrown, how are you hanging in?

Kat! How are you?

Pelle, how are your 2 little buns in the oven doing?

Stace - I have been really hoping for you, as well. What a big day tomorrow! Good luck. :)

Juniper - I agree with Stace! I seriously don't know how much longer I can wait until you test!!!!! haha. :D

Shey, Stace, I'm doing really well thanks!!!!!!!!

Stace, I'll be praying for you tonight that tomorrow will be successful for you and your DH.

Stace i hope you and dh catch that/those eggies!!! Today im very crampy and i feel like af is coming...which im kinda scared of cause on cd3 i go in and get more blood work and im the biggest baby when it comes to needles :-(

jrc, I am glad to hear your hub is okay! I also hope that you and Brooke's testing goes well. You'll both be in my thoughts and prayers!

Jolene, thanks for being excited for me. haha How are you doing?

mrskcbrown, how are you hanging in?

Kat! How are you?

Pelle, how are your 2 little buns in the oven doing?

Hello Chicken xoxoxox

I am ok.. I start on my Nasal spray this Friday and then hopefully my AF will come a week after that then I begin the follicle growing stuff injectable like you have! Good luck with your IUI I'm sure it will be all fine. I feel a little crazy that my cycle and hormones are normal and have to go through IVF because of DH!! Its not fair!! But hey. He is my DH lol... so its ok

Juniper good luck on all your sickie feeling :)

JRC sorry to hear about your hard times at the moment...

So do any of the pregnant ladies know whether they are having a boy or girl?

Hi Ladies...

Today has alltogether sucked for me... We got up early and decided to drive to the beach because it was supposed to 102F here and much cooler there... Well, we drove the 2 hours and were unloading the dogs out of the car and Derek swung open the hatch on the truck as I was bending down and smacked me in the head. Long story short, I ended up in the ER and have a mild concussion. I refused to go home, so I stayed in the car all day while Derek took the boys and the dogs around. When we got home I went to the bathroom and I am bleeding. I do not have cramps or any other period like signs, but there is red blood, so I am sure that I am out. I am sorry for getting everyone all excited...

JRC and Brooke.....
Hopefully things go ok for you both. I have PCOS so I know what you are feeling going in for the tests.

JRC I hope your husband feels better. That sucks about the accident but its great that he is safe.

Juniper...how is your head doing now? My AF has just started so another month out for me as well. DH and I barely BD so really I was grasping at straws

Aww Jenn, what a day!!?? I suppose that little silver lining is that you had a 14 day luteal phase. I was really hoping this was your month :hugs:

Kat, I'm going to find out next wednesday at my 20wk scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->