BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Yay kat im excited for you! The doctor wants to test my dh we just have not set a date yet for him...i guess maybe when i go in sept 3rd we will make him an appt! Kat and Stace & shey i hope this is it for yall im praying u get your :bfp: juniper i understand the wanting to take a break i want to sometimes but then im scared i'll miss my chance

Awesome! Congrat Kat! I am sooo happy for you! I hope everything works in you and Dh's favor! You may even have more than one little blessing...:winkwink: How bout sextuplets??? I just say that because of this show that I watch called, "Raising Sextuplets" and I think she had IVF. Im seriously happy for you though! Keep us posted!

Lol mrskcbrown!! They only put back one embryo at a time so there is no chance for sextuplets unless the egg splits into 7 different babies but even then I doubt it!! I saw the show the octomum that woman is an IDIOT!!

I wouldn't mind having a boy and girl all at once though.. but yeah only one at a time its the law here so there aren't too many multiple births.

:winkwink:

BWilliams go get him tested!! Believe me it all makes sense once you know!

i want to get him tested and so does the doctor and dh said he would so when i go back sept 3rd im going to mention it again!

I hope things go good for you Brooke. I hope to be future bump buddies with ya

hey guys can i join pls, me and h2b have been ttc for 15months now! back to 2nd FS app on monday and hoping for clomid this month xx

Shey! That sounds really good! I hope you get your :bfp: !
Kat, best of luck with the IVF!!! Sounds very promising! :hugs:
Brooke, definitely get him tested! It can only help, right? :)

As for me, it's 4DPIUI. Today felt some backache while walking in the grocery store w/hub and the dull cramp near the left ovary area. About an hour ago, I had like a sharp pinpointing pain down on the lowest part of my stomach on the left side, right above the vagina (sorry, TMI). I have no idea what this is... Am I looking too far into everything, especially this early??

Hope all my other ladies are doing well and have a fabulous weekend. <3

Stace I think you could be having your :bfp: by the end of this month, that is my guess. Cause those symptoms sound promising.

Hello ladies. I hope you're all well.

I guess my update is...I have no update. DH has been so sore that we've been unable to TTC. We're working things out with his car accident right now...

I just want him to get better. I still need to make my appointment for my tests. I feel sort of weird about it. Like maybe this is not a good time. Maybe God is telling us that we are not ready?

Or maybe he's showing us that life has obstacles and you can't give up.

I think if I have time on Monday, I'll call to make my appointment.

So much is going on with everyone. I wish you all the best. Don't worry, we haven't missed a month, yet! :hugs:

@Kat: Ok thats really good that they only put in one embryo. Maybe they need to make it the law everywhere!!!!!

Hey everyone! I guess this is not in my cards at the moment. My husband and I are having problems in our own relationship and bringing a child into this right now would not be in the best interest of any of the parties, especially the child.

I am very happy to know that there is a forum that I can go to when I am ready to be fat and pregnant :) It probably won't be right now... and probably not any time soon.
Blessings to you all and good luck!

this is the group for me...definitely Begging on my hands and knees to be Fat and Pregnant...lol...can i join?

Welcome Sianyld and Born2BeAMommy :hi: I hope you find this to be your lucky thread! I sure did :) Good luck!

Kat and Stace, I'm so excited for you girls. It's all so exciting :happydance:

Stace, it probably is a bit early to be reading into those signs but that's what we do while TTC, it's almost impossible not to. When you want something this badly, the rest of your life seems to revolve around it. :hugs:

YurikoChes, I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through but you sound really wise. Some people think a child will make it all better and end up putting the child in the middle of it all :nope: Sometimes when a relationship goes through something like this, you come out even stronger on the other side!

Welcome Born2beamommy and YukiroChes :)

Stace those signs sound good! I hope mine are like that once they put the embie back.

Day two of Synarel nasal spray today for me. It tastes yukky lol.....

Welcome Born2beamommy and YukiroChes :)

Stace those signs sound good! I hope mine are like that once they put the embie back.

Day two of Synarel nasal spray today for me. It tastes yukky lol.....

Hey Kat. Question? Is IVF expensive in Australia? Im just curious. Im always wondering about things like this in other countries. I can imagine the nasal spray is yucky. Its all worth it to get your beautiful baby!:cloud9:

welcome new members!

Jolene how are you feeling?

Mrskcbrown i noticed the names you have picked those are very pretty names. my dad's name is Malcolm.

Kat hope things go really well for you girlie

Jrc hope your DH gets better really soon

Hey Kat. Question? Is IVF expensive in Australia? Im just curious. Im always wondering about things like this in other countries. I can imagine the nasal spray is yucky. Its all worth it to get your beautiful baby!:cloud9:

It costs about $5950 for a fresh egg transfer cycle (so when they need to collect the eggs). Our health system (Medicare) refunds us about $2,500 of that cost so out of pocket expense is roughly $3,500.

For frozen egg transfer it is about $1,500 out of pocket.

Your american dollars are worth a bit more than our Australian dollars so if you take about $300 off those costs its probably what it would cost in american dollars ($3,200 first go and then $1,200 thereafter).

Lucky me and DH work full time in good jobs and have high credit limits is all I can say lol

Still sniffing the stuff today. I'm getting used to the taste. It's not so bad now.

It costs about $5950 for a fresh egg transfer cycle (so when they need to collect the eggs). Our health system (Medicare) refunds us about $2,500 of that cost so out of pocket expense is roughly $3,500.

For frozen egg transfer it is about $1,500 out of pocket.

Your american dollars are worth a bit more than our Australian dollars so if you take about $300 off those costs its probably what it would cost in american dollars ($3,200 first go and then $1,200 thereafter).

Lucky me and DH work full time in good jobs and have high credit limits is all I can say lol

Still sniffing the stuff today. I'm getting used to the taste. It's not so bad now.

Yes that is a good thing that you all have good jobs. I am a teacher and I think I have a pretty good job but DH job isnt that great but its where God has him placed for now. So we make the best of it, until he blesses us with more. He is in college and graduates in about 3 semesters:happydance::happydance:

Anyway, I digress, glad its all working out for you:happydance::happydance:. Here in American, IVF is no less than 10K per cycle. IUI was going to cost us nearly $600.:nope:

Welcome Born2beamommy and YukiroChes!!!!! YukiroChes- I respect you 100% for waiting it out till your marital problems are solved! i hope that one day soon things will work out in your favor and you will be blessed with a lil one! Kat i really hope this works out for you! Stace how are you when do you go back for Bloods? I hope everyone had an amazing weekend!

Wow mrskcbrown!!! $10K!!! I would freak out if we had to pay that much! That is massive. We can also claim back on our tax when we pay over $1500 in medial expenses each year so get a little bit more back.

I am so happy for you that you didn't have to go through the IUI thing and it all happened naturally. Must have been meant to be :) xo I'm thinking of you and your DH and your upcoming LO :) Do you get maternity leave?

Amberdawn, how did your appointment go on Friday?????

Hi Shey, I'm doing great thanks! Excited for my appointment on Wednesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->