BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Hi ladies, would love to join your group, this is my O day I think, I'm not using any opk's I can usually tell by the ovary pain. I have regular cycles around 28 days and I usually o day 14. I'm trying to be calm this cycle and hoping after of 2.5 years of ttc our first that we get our BFP
Hey Futuremommie!:flower: I guess you say I am everywhere on this board, LOL! Glad to have you here!:hugs:

Hi everyone, I'm new here...
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm Yuriko - from Sacramento, CA. Been married almost 2 years (this is my hubby's 3rd marriage and he already has 2 grown daughters). We're trying to get pregnant... but it's not going well.

My doctor has put me on a pre-diabetes watch and so I have to be on a strict diet and monitoring system before we can even get any kind of fertility services from the doctors. Just started the diet today -- it's okay so far, but I know I'll be craving rice soon.

Plus, the added stress of having only 1 income and such isn't making matters any better. I think the stress is aggravating my pre-diab. symptoms.... But I'm being optomistic.

Welcome Yuriko and Futuremommie :hi:

It will be nice to get to know you. Sending you lots of baby :dust: to help you along your TTC journey....

Hey new girls Welcome to the group! Sending :babydust: your way! JRC-What did the doctors say? I go in for my pelvis ultrasound this sat and im kinda nervous pray i get some answers yall....also the Prometrium they put me on is making me sick i think lol i have some kinda viral infection now :-(

NGRidley that really sux... are you on meds to force the eggy out coz of PCOS? My sister (has PCOS) and had to inject daily right up till O day to make the eggy ripen and come out of its follicle.

Juniper you be strong good job enlisting help from DH. :thumbup:

JRC good luck and remember knowledge is power.

Me and DH met with our 'Coordinator' yesterday who basically helps me the whole way through the process to come. I have a sheet of what drugs to take and start on the nasal spray in 9 days (CD21). Man I hope I can self inject! I'm such a baby! :wacko:

Welcome Yuriko and Futuremommie :)

Welcome Yuriko and Futuremommie

Brooke - I am praying for you! Hope everything goes great!

I am having one of those days.. :wacko: I feel like I am going to start in like 1-2 days not 5-7. I am bloated and swollen, have a backache, my tummy muscles and my nips are sore, and I feel fat, tired and ugly :( SO... all together, great day! ;)

Thanks Juniper :hugs: I really hope its not af i hope its something wayyyy better but im not going to say what because i dont wanna jinx it! But i really do hope this is your month!!!

How is everyone doing today? Anything new?

Still feeling the same, but no af yet...

Wow, so much been going on. Kat, good luck with the 'process' will be holding thumbs and everyone else I hope you all get your babies soon-Juniper, super excited for you to test, will def be checking on here
Congrats to those who got their BFPs!!!
Baby dust to all
xx

Welcome to the new ladies!

Juniper Im doing great! how are you doing today girl?

Brooke I hope it's not AF and that it's your :bfp:

Kat I hope things go well for you

Kelly how are you doing?

ASFM the doctor said that things are fine. I tested too early im not giving up.

Good Morning Girls! Shey i know im going to start soon the doctor has me on Prometrium 200mg x2 every night to jump start my period and this sat i have a pelvic u/s and when i do start i have to call on cd1 and then i get bloods on cd3,16 & 21 and i have another appt on sept 3 to discuss it all i guess

Hello Girls, how are you doing?
Big hug to our new arrivals, babydust to you! :)

I got my results today, the risk of Down syndrome is negative: 1:7600

Mrskcbrown, welcome to the 2nd tri! :happydance:

Bwilliams, so as I read you start a medication now? that is really promising! :thumbup:

Well today is actually my last day of it then i go sat for my pelvic u/s and just wait for af i guess....Pelle im glad the test came back negitive thats awesome!!! You pregnant girls i really cant grasp the fact that your all that far along already man time flys! JRC- What did the docs say?

Well today is actually my last day of it then i go sat for my pelvic u/s and just wait for af i guess....Pelle im glad the test came back negitive thats awesome!!! You pregnant girls i really cant grasp the fact that your all that far along already man time flys! JRC- What did the docs say?

I cant believe it either how fast it seems to be going. Sometimes it seems slow though:shrug:, but when I wasnt BFP it seemed everyone was moving so fast.

Im praying that the medication does the trick.:thumbup:

Aww Brooke wish you the best of luck on your scan

Jrc how are you doing girlie?

To my PG ladies time is flying by and good luck on the rest of your pregnancy hope to join you ladies soon.

Congrats Pelle and Good luck Brooke I'm sure your scan will be fine

Fingers crossed for you Shey xo

Thanks Kat! So when does your next step start? Im excited I really hope everything works out for you and you get that :bfp: !!!

Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't been on, but I now do not have internet at home. I am currently at my parents' house using theirs. These shots and visits are costing me so much money, I definitely don't have money to pay my phone/cable/internet bill!

Anyways, I will try and read all your posts since I was last on, but just wanted to let you know that as of today, I have 2 good follies. One is 17mm and the other is 15mm. I am to take one more shot of Gonal-F tonight and tomorrow I will go for bloodwork and ultrasound. Most likely will end up taking Ovidrel tomorrow night and in for IUI Monday morning.

I asked my dr the success rate of injectibles w/IUI compared to Clomid w/IUI. He said injectibles w/IUI are 3x more successful so I hope that ends up being a good percentage! So nervous, excited, but don't want to get my hopes up.

I'm thinking of all of you too...Hoping either you get bfps or are doing well w/your pregnancies. <3 I'll try and get back here soon to update and read everything!

Stace - Great news about the follies!!! Is that the biggest you have gotten so far? I am praying that everything goes great and you will be a momma in 9 months ;) The only question is will it be to one or two babies??? :p :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->